** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Tuesday 16th December 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 16th December 2014 3.20 kempton harrogate fair. i can see why some are worried about the 5f being not ideal for him at kempton, but i disagree as i feel he has enough speed to get a good early position and can then run on stronger then most to be involved in the finish. a mark of 72 wouldnt be a concern and the surface isnt a worry, so i feel a decent enough break can see him stay on strongly to be involved in the finish. 1pt win 16/1 bet365 bog

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 16th December 2014 4:20 Kempton Bittern ran a promising race on debut but a lack of experience showed on his latest start at Lingfield when he hung right around the bend giving himself no chance when in a nice position. The experience will do him good and now going right handed with Kirby on board we may see some improvement. Interestingly one of the lads on Racing UK highlighted the fact that horses going from Lingfield to Kempton tend to win more often than the Betfair SP suggest so this Godolphin colt has a few things going for him at a biggish price. Bittern - Win @ 12/1 Betvictor

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 16th December 2014

4:20 Kempton Bittern ran a promising race on debut but a lack of experience showed on his latest start at Lingfield when he hung right around the bend giving himself no chance when in a nice position. The experience will do him good and now going right handed with Kirby on board we may see some improvement. Interestingly one of the lads on Racing UK highlighted the fact that horses going from Lingfield to Kempton tend to win more often than the Betfair SP suggest so this Godolphin colt has a few things going for him at a biggish price. Bittern - Win @ 12/1 Betvictor
Price changed to 10/1 as I was writing the post.