Cyprus 5/6 Dec

Today Anorthosis vs Apoel Again i see wrong odd counting by bookies. Seems that they dont have a clue of the Cypriot league facts Apoel is two classes above Anor, with better players in all positions of the squad. Apoel is together with Apollon the two financially health teams here in the island- i wonder however how long will gonna last- Anor was typical against us Apollon last Monday. They created some scoribg chances, but Apollon was looking as the master for whole 90 minutes I have to admitt- as self opposing my tip- that Apoel is NOT convincing yet But to be honest, there are slim only probabilities for either Apollon or Apoel to lose points from any opponent in Cyprus Apoel to beat Anorthosis @1.95 offered by bet365 really really generous! Dont miss it!

Re: Cyprus 5/6 Dec Today Aek Larnaca vs Apollon Pure betting opportunity. Apollon in a must win situation after last night's victory of Apoel over Anor My team Apollon is in excellent condition. We dont have absences, and our confidence is at sky high Aek has some interesting players, but i have to admitt that their squad are limited in quality Apollon to win @2.15 offered by bet365 10 points In combination with Atletiko Madrid @1.57 to beat Elche ciao!