** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Stars $5 90 player KO Challenge

Washman

This year has been even more disastrous than last year for me so far with significant losses across all types of games, excluding cash which I'm pretty good at avoiding. 12 days ago I decided to watch a training video on multi table STTs - I got most of the way through the video before I decided to deposit on Stars and have a go myself :lol I've stuck mainly to 90 man $5 KOs, and so far have played 135 of them. Probably bouyed by winning first one I've finished the month with c. $1344 in cashes from the $675 invested. To me that makes an ROI of 99% (someone please correct me if I'm wrong - it seems too good to be true :\). At the moment I've collected 3618 VPPs this year - I will get $10 if I make 4000, and $50 if I make 5000 (VPP rewards). Each 90 man SNG earns 2.2 points, so I have a maximum of 630 90 man games to play in December for the extra $60. I'll probably play some MTTs during the month (mainly big $11, maybe big $55 if I can satellite in). At the moment I have $350 plus change in my Stars account, and an entry in tomorrows Big $11 - the aim is to have over $1050 by 31st December. If I make the target I will play a $700 MTT sat for Aussie Millions on 4th or 11th January with the winnings (great bankroll management I know, but you've got to dream!!). If my maths is right I need an ROI of c. 23% over the 630 games to succeed. I'll update regularly in this thread :hope

Re: Stars $5 90 player KO Challenge Day 1 only managed 10 x 90 player SNGs, with a couple of bounties. Day 2 played 14 x 90 player SNGs, 2nd in one, so down $28 after 24 games. Satted into Big $11 and Big $55, nowhere in Big $11, but 70/2256 in Big $55, so bankroll now $484 :) And 96 FPPs after 2 days.

Re: Stars $5 90 player KO Challenge Bad day yesterday - played both bigs with no success, plus 6 x 90 man SNGs - no cashes at all. Today started with a 3rd place in a 90 man, followed by another cash in Big $55, so bankroll now $595, and 264 FPPs after 5 days.

Re: Stars $5 90 player KO Challenge After first 7 days, am now up to 383 FPPs, just a couple short of the 4k point $10 bonus. Unfortunately, balance has slipped to $502, but still $152 up since the start of the month. Only managed to average 11 90 man games per day, so a long way off target, but Bigs have kept me on track for FPP target. Have a week off work now, so will be playing a lot more of the 90 man games starting in a few minutes.

Re: Stars $5 90 player KO Challenge This week had been pretty terrible, with balance dipping below $300 until last night. Finally won a 90 man SNG, after 147 attempts :nana At the same time had a good run in Big $55 before busting in 19th for just short of $350. Balance now at $760, so over half way to target. FPP balance for month is 715, need another 671 for the $50 bonus :)