** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Olympiacos v Malmö FF > Tuesday December 9th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympiacos v Malmö FF (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Olympiacos v Malmö FF > Tuesday December 9th Olympiacos-Malmo Olympiacos suffered a heavy defeat against their rivals PAOK which must have had a negative effect to the team because it was followed by a 2:2 draw with Giannina at home.Before that Olympiacos were well beaten by Atletico Madrid in Spain and Malmo 2:0.I think it could be a sign of crysis losing so many important games in short period of time,although they won 0:4 aginst Kerkyra.Malmo were the better of the two in the reverse fixture even thoulgh the stats don't suggest that because Malmo were defending good letting no opportunities for the visitors to score.Their counter-attacks could be deadly and i fancy them to show that.They need a win here in order to be 3rd and qualify for Euro League.Malmo will be without Johanson (CDM) who got sent off in Italy and won't be available.Obviously it is a risky bet,putting your money on Malmo but i intend to take a shot because i think we could see a surprise here.They did fine when they were underdogs against Salzburg and i think they could win this game and @ odds of 10 with bet365 i will be on them.

Re: Olympiacos v Malmö FF > Tuesday December 9th I love a longshot. Unfortunately I have learnt that most of them are longshots for a reason - they usually fail :lol Both sides have a lot to play for in this game. Olympiakos will finish second and qualify for the Champions League knockout stages if they win and Juventus lose at home to Atletico Madrid. Malmo for their part will finish third and qualify for the Europa League if they win. Olympiakos have a very strong tradition at home - they rarely lose, and when they do it tends to be to top sides like Real and Barcelona, not 'lesser' teams like Malmo. They've won 8 of their last 10 home CL games, and lost 2 - to Schalke and PSG. Malmo in contrast, tend to struggle away. There are two reasons I think Malmo might be worth backing tonight. Firstly, their shots on target figure for the five group games are only a little worse than Olympiakos's. Secondly, Olympiakos don't just have to win themselves, they are relying on Juventus losing at home to Atletico. What will Olympiakos's attitude if they hear that Juventus are winning 2-0 at half time? They may start to feel they have no chance of qualifying - and perhaps Malmo will take advantage. I think the Europa League is a prize that Malmo will fight for. I think it's worth a small stake on Malmo at long odds. UEFA preview: http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2015/matches/round=2000548/match=2014395/prematch/preview/index.html Malmo AH0 7.7 Marathon Stake: 2 points

Re: Olympiacos v Malmö FF > Tuesday December 9th Good luck with your bets, guys. Couple of points I wanted to make. I think you're right, MP, about Olympiakos' attitude if things aren't going right in Italy. I think Olympiakos will be motivated for this. They usually run away with the league in Greece but I think they're four points off the pace right now, so maybe a bit more attention to the CL? They've done very well at home so far, better than usual. I also watched a bit of Madrid 5-0 Malmo and Malmo looked so out of their depth, just camped in their own half, San Marino style.

Re: Olympiacos v Malmö FF > Tuesday December 9th Olympiakos vs Malmo – Olympiakos To Win + Total Over 2.5 @ 1.99 Marathonbet This is the most crucial game for both teams. Olympiakos wants to win in order to have chances to qualify to the next round of Champions League. To achieve that, the Greek team needs to combine its win with the home defeat of Juventus by Atletico Madrid. This seems rather unrealistic, so the most possible scenario for Olympiakos is to grab at least a draw tonight against Malmo and continue to Europa League. The Swedish team will advance to Europa League only if it wins tonight at Athens. Both teams want the victory, I see an open game with at least three goals.

Re: Olympiacos v Malmö FF > Tuesday December 9th

I love a longshot. Unfortunately I have learnt that most of them are longshots for a reason - they usually fail :lol Both sides have a lot to play for in this game. Olympiakos will finish second and qualify for the Champions League knockout stages if they win and Juventus lose at home to Atletico Madrid. Malmo for their part will finish third and qualify for the Europa League if they win. Olympiakos have a very strong tradition at home - they rarely lose, and when they do it tends to be to top sides like Real and Barcelona, not 'lesser' teams like Malmo. They've won 8 of their last 10 home CL games, and lost 2 - to Schalke and PSG. Malmo in contrast, tend to struggle away. There are two reasons I think Malmo might be worth backing tonight. Firstly, their shots on target figure for the five group games are only a little worse than Olympiakos's. Secondly, Olympiakos don't just have to win themselves, they are relying on Juventus losing at home to Atletico. What will Olympiakos's attitude if they hear that Juventus are winning 2-0 at half time? They may start to feel they have no chance of qualifying - and perhaps Malmo will take advantage. I think the Europa League is a prize that Malmo will fight for. I think it's worth a small stake on Malmo at long odds. UEFA preview: http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2015/matches/round=2000548/match=2014395/prematch/preview/index.html Malmo AH0 7.7 Marathon Stake: 2 points
Result: Olympiakos 4 Malmo 2 Bet lost Stake: 2 points Return: nil Profit/loss = -2 points Malmo made a fight of it and equalised twice but Olympiakos were better and deserved to win from what I saw

Re: Olympiacos v Malmö FF > Tuesday December 9th

Olympiakos vs Malmo – Olympiakos To Win + Total Over 2.5 @ 1.99 Marathonbet This is the most crucial game for both teams. Olympiakos wants to win in order to have chances to qualify to the next round of Champions League. To achieve that, the Greek team needs to combine its win with the home defeat of Juventus by Atletico Madrid. This seems rather unrealistic, so the most possible scenario for Olympiakos is to grab at least a draw tonight against Malmo and continue to Europa League. The Swedish team will advance to Europa League only if it wins tonight at Athens. Both teams want the victory, I see an open game with at least three goals.
Good call TEG :clap