** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Ligue 2 > November 28th - December 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 28 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Arles-Avignon v Dijon FCO (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]LB Châteauroux v Chamois Niortais (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nîmes Olympique v Le Havre AC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Orleans v AC Ajaccio (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sochaux-Montbéliard v Clermont Foot (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v Créteil (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Lavallois v AJ Auxerre (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tours v Gazelec Ajaccio (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 29 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Angers SCO v Troyes AC (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 1 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Nancy v Valenciennes FC (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > November 28th - December 1st FC Sochaux v Clermont Foot FC Sochaux: Habran (9/0 m), Zouma (8/0 d), Sunzu (10/0 d) Clermont Foot: L'Hostis (10/0 first goalkeeper), Salibur (7/0 m), Bockhorni (9/0 d), Bettiol (0/0 f), Novillo (12/2 f, 2nd top scorer), Betsch (9/0 m) Nîmes Olympique v Le Havre AC Nîmes Olympique: Elie (11/0 d), Sartre (7/1 d), Lacourt (7/0 m), Robail (11/2 m), Cissokho (5/0 m) Le Havre AC: M'Bami (3/0 m), Pinteaux (4/0 d) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Ligue 2 > November 28th - December 1st Chateauroux-Niort Ahead of the break, we opposed Niort for their trip to Nimes, I was quite hard on them, based on what I had seen the previous week .....Niort are very much a "traditional" Ligue 2 team, good at home, always happy to settle for a point on the road. That might see you survive , but not thrive in modern day L2 and we touched upon this ahead of a recent trip to Troyes .....Niort are very much a home team and do not really win their share on the road, they lost 4-1 here in May, were 3-0 down early and I feel there is a good chance we will see the hosts again come out firing and seize the early advantage here. The visitors do not have a lot of depth amongst one of the smallest L2 squads and it is hard to make a case for the quick turnaround favouring them against one of the strongest and who, rightly or wrongly, took the options to rest one or two key players on Friday. Very little rotation for Niort, who really have to avoid injuries to stay competitive in this division, which will handicap them at some stage across 38 rounds. Home win. They are coming off a 4-1 home defeat to Nancy last Saturday, Nancy are a good team ,but in truth, it was a shameful performance from Niort, two of the visitors goals came after they were reduced to ten men (they played an hour a man short) and they could have easily scored six. Nancy were first to every ball in midfield and Niort were outmuscled in 50/50 tackles time and time again and too many players were unmarked/ unchallenged, even in the penalty area, on that showing, they looked relegation fodder and need to show me a lot more before I could even consider backing them this season. They lost that 3-2 so had conceded seven goals in two starts last week they hosted bottom of the table Tours, trailed for a hour and scraped a point, ahead of that I wrote ...and tonight are without central defender Matthieu Sans, the only match he has missed this season was a loss to struggling Arles (one of only two games Arles have won) and top scorer Seydou Koné is a doubt and will be a last minute decision. Tours are not very good, infact they are poor, but Niort look vunerable right now, especially at the back and are weakened there today and it is almost impossible to see the visitors not scoring. Koné did play and scored the equaliser and Sans is back, but this is a team at a low point in their season. Chateauroux have been struggling for two years and are going to have to perform miracles to survive and will have to look for all three points today, ahead of their last home game I wrote ....We have spent much of the last 20 months talking about how strong Chateauroux were at home, in relation to their truly dismal form on the road, such is the way of things, that as soon as their away results show signs of improvement, their home form has deserted them. The hosts have won just two in 11 here and both came against struggling teams, totally devoid of form and at their lowest ebb if you like. Today they meet an improving opponent and have to do so short of options, with defensive midfielder Emeric Dudoit, striker Ulrich N'Nomo and winger Tony Maurico suspended, plus midfielder Sebastian Roudet injured along with several other fringe players. This is a young squad, short of a couple of experienced options and it is hard to see too much creativity in midfield today. Dudoit and Roudet are back now, which increases options, but and I guess many of you can figure out where this is going, two struggling teams almost always means goals, that is the clubgowi mantra and whilst it goes double later in the season, it will do for now with these two , especially given that we are expecting goals in Ligue 2 to increase. 1.5 units "over" 2.5 goals 2.33 asian line/Sportmarket.

Châteauroux : Bonnefoi, Souchaud - Hountondji, Nestor, Bonnart, Bain - Plessis, Zola, Sakhi, Chamed, Dudouit, Roudet, Tait - Thil, Makengo, Garita. Niort : Delecroix, Roche - Malcuit, Sans, Barbet, Bong, Bernard - Tigroudja, Diaw, Koukou, Roye, Martin - Koné, Houla, Ba, Dona Ndoh.

Re: Ligue 2 > November 28th - December 1st Arles – Dijon A key factor to consider here is that the playing surface is unlikely to be in good condition. Poor weather and a lot of rain has hit the Arles region recently and Le Parc des Sports is renowned for being one of the worst pitches in the winter. So this wont make life easy for the players and goals could be at a premium. Arles looked worryingly poor at Clermont last week, losing 1-3 and should’ve even lost by a bigger margin. If it weren’t for the fact that Dijon are dodgy away then I would definitely back the visitors here. I am going to predict a tight win for Les Rouges, but all things considered this is probably a match best avoided. Prediction: Arles 0-1 Dijon NO BET Brest – Creteil Brest are a real machine at the moment and rarely concede any goals. Their defence is superb and they are usually extremely tough to beat at home. This might be a tougher fixture than most people think though. Creteil aren’t that bad a team and should be full of confidence after beating Nimes 2-0 last week. The sacking of Philippe Hinchberger should work out as a very good thing for them, but even when he was in charge they pushed Nancy hard a couple of weeks ago. If they can go to Nancy and come close to winning then there’s no reason why they can’t at least give Brest a fright tonight. I’m going to predict the Parisian outfit get a point but I’d certainly not risk betting against Brest in front of their own fans! Prediction: Brest 1-1 Creteil NO BET Laval – Auxerre Laval’s long unbeaten run has finally come to an end after they lost at GFCA last week. And it was also a defeat that came at a cost considering they had two players sent off in that game. That means tonight that they have to deal with a couple of suspensions plus a number of injuries that are starting to rack up. In total I’d say about 6 potential starters are ruled out for them, including key striker Christian Bekamenga. When he’s not in their team I always worry how they are going to score goals. I just don’t see Les Tangos scoring from open play and it would need some sort of set piece for them to threaten. Auxerre are a pretty solid side and should be able to pick up at least a draw tonight. I don’t really see why they are such an underdog, and come kick off they will probably be a slight favourite. Overall I’m confident enough to place a decent wager on the visiting outfit in this one. Prediction: Laval 0-1 Auxerre Recommended bet: Auxerre +0.25 @ 1.75 5/10 Chateauroux – Niort I don’t really see why Chateauroux are such a clear underdog here. It’s true they aren’t a great side and arguably they are the worst team in Ligue 2. But I don’t think they are *that* bad and in a fixture like this Les Berrichonne should be fairly competitive. They are facing a Niort outfit who can sometimes struggle to score goals and who aren’t particularly great themselves. At home on their own artificial surface Chateauroux can sometimes be a handful and I’d expect them to at least draw tonight. They should definitely be a favourite so taking them on a +0.25 line makes sense as a definite value bet. It’s tough to stomach when you back a poor side but this is an instance where I’d say the price is too good to refuse. At least Chateauroux have proven their ability to grind out some results this season which gives me reasonable hope. Prediction: Chateauroux 1-0 Niort Recommended bet: Chateauroux +0.25 @ 1.85 4/10 Nimes – Le Havre It was obvious Nimes were affected negatively by all of the match fixing issues last week and I do wonder if this might carry on for a while. It’s a real issue and talking point and it also doesn’t help their cause that their current squad is really poor. On paper this is one of the weakest teams in Ligue 2 which doesn’t bode well for them. I would definitely back Le Havre here if I wasn’t so concerned about their away record. They have struggled on the road this season and it’s also possible that the pitch won’t be in great condition, which won’t suit Havre’s technical style. Nimes have only lost one home match this season so I will give them some slight respect, even if ultimately I think they’ll suffer defeat. Prediction: Nimes 0-1 Le Havre NO BET Orleans – Ajaccio Tough one here. Orleans lost at Dijon last week but put up a fairly decent fight, especially considering they missed some key players. Tonight their squad is in much better condition but it won’t be easy facing an Ajaccio side who have rebounded well recently. Under the guidance of new manager Olivier Pantaloni they are definitely a team that needs to be respected more. I don’t think this will be a particularly exciting match and it’s a 0-0 contender. It doesn’t interest me in the slightest betting on this fixture so I’ll leave well alone. Prediction: Orleans 0-0 Ajaccio NO BET Sochaux – Clermont I quite fancy Sochaux but their current price isn’t really good enough for me to consider betting on them. Les Lionceaux are unbeaten in 10 games but they are always better suited away from home. In front of their own fans they never seem to play as well, although have shown recent improvements. They should really have enough for Clermont tonight, although it’s worth nothing that the visitors probably produced their best performance of the season last week beating Arles 3-1. However, that was facing a far poorer team and this’ll be a much more difficult test. If I could get 1.80 on a -0.25 line I’d probably back Sochaux, but for now it’s a no bet situation for me. Prediction: Sochaux 2-1 Clermont NO BET Tours – GFCA I would say Tours actually have a really good chance of winning tonight. They have a squad at full strength, should be confident after drawing last week and GFCA travel here missing a number of key players. Ending their awful 7 game losing streak must have surely settled some of the Tours nerves and it’s likely they’ll be less pressure on the players tonight. They still desperately need a win though and that’ll be in the back of everyone’s minds. GFCA have become what I expected they’d become in the last few weeks – good at home but poor away. The Corsicans have lost 4 of their last 5 on the road and tonight being without the likes of Fillipi, Andreau, Pujol plus a couple of others isn’t going to help their cause. I think Tours will win, but could any of you guys really stomach betting on a side that’s lost 11 out of 15 matches? Tours are a poisonous team who often find ways to fuck up games, so I personally can’t risk betting on them. Prediction: Tours 2-1 GFCA NO BET

Re: Ligue 2 > November 28th - December 1st It's time for the Home win for Chateauroux against a bad Niort! Chateauroux normaly an Home banker for me the last years. But this season they need much time to come in form.... I've seen the last three Home games and i predict a Home Win here! HOME WIN 3,0 @ tipico

Re: Ligue 2 > November 28th - December 1st Lost about 2 units. Auxerre half win with a 1-1 draw, really it was a match they should've won. Unfortunately, Chateauroux lost 0-1 and it was probably a deserved defeat. The price was good on them but this is the danger with backing someone crap, sometimes the ability and performance isn't there.

Re: Ligue 2 > November 28th - December 1st Angers – Troyes I quite fancy Angers here, they are a really strong home team. The western outfit possess a great 5-2-0 record in front of their own fans, conceding just one goal here all season! Their overall form is a bit patchy, but only because of problems on the road. They proved a couple of weeks ago that they are a reliable home outfit when they beat Dijon 1-0 deservedly. For me, that is a great form guide and if they play like that today then they’ll have a great chance of picking up 3 points. Troyes are a solid team who have a knack of picking up results, but the general standard of their displays is questionable at times. I feel like they’ve lucked into obtaining a number of points this year, although that could also be the sign of a good team. They miss a number of players for this match which isn’t going to help their cause. Troyes have already lost 3 times away from home this season and I am quite happy to take them on in this fixture. I do however feel that DNB cover is required. Neither team is going to want to lose and an all square affair is a possibility. Prediction: Angers 2-0 Troyes Recommended bet: Angers DNB @ 1.76 6/10

Re: Ligue 2 > November 28th - December 1st Nancy - Valenciennes Winning today is a one-way road for Nancy as last round they lost to Troys at 91' and lost the third place. It was the first game they didn't score since the 1st of September. Although it has one game less than the rest teams, Nancy is still the first scoring team of the league. Tonight the play against a much weaker team in their home where they are still unbeaten. Valenciennes has to play a second difficult game in a row after the one against Brest last week. They are in the last places of the table just 4 points above the relagation zone. 4/5 of their last away games are Over 2.5 Over 2.5 @ 2.12 Marathonbet