Serie A TIM > November 29th - December 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 29 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v Hellas Verona (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chievo v Lazio (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 30 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Milan v Udinese (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cagliari v Fiorentina (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cesena v Genoa (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Empoli v Atalanta (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Palermo v Parma (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v Torino (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Internazionale (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 1 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sampdoria v Napoli (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A TIM > November 29th - December 1st Chievo vs Lazio – Win for Lazio @ 2.15 Marathonbet Sometimes the history of a duel is way important to be ignored. Big example is the game of Chievo vs Lazio. Visitors are coming from 7 straight away wins against tonight’s opponent, a fact that it can’t be ignored. Even though Chievo looks good right now after taking 5 points at the last three games and Lazio coming from two straight defeats to Empoli and Juventus. Lazio was really bad against Juventus last week, the president expressed his complaints to the players for their performance, everyone says that’s it’s time to make a fresh start. I believe them, I trust the history and I go with the win for Lazio.

Re: Serie A TIM > November 29th - December 1st Sampdoria vs. Napoli A match where a very decent Sampa is ready to face off with Napoli, a team which is underachieving this season. Both teams are placed right under the top. The home team is probably very happy with their current situation and are awaiting tonights match with a full roster (excl. Viviano), whereas Napoli will be without Zuniga, Michu & Insigne. Napoli will be trying to bounce back after a horrific draw at home vs. Cagliari, but I think that Sampa is not the right team for such things. The guests here are actually one of the teams I loathe in Serie A, because of their tendency to drop points at the most unlikely matches. Both teams are on a decent streak, where Napoli is unbeaten for 9 matches in Serie A, while the hosts have only 1 defeat in as many matches (Inter away), being unbeaten at home this season with 2 draws. The interesting thing is that the last defeat for Sampa at home was provided by none other than Napoli, winning 2:5 last season. Well Sampdoria is a different team now, and I firmly believe that they can extend their unbeaten run for another match while Napoli seems to have some problems with consistency. Them drawing last 2 matches (incl. Europa L.) adds to my confidence that this match will see the two teams sharing the spoils. My bet for this match is DRAW @ 3.4 (bet365) 3/10.

Re: Serie A TIM > November 29th - December 1st Great call. I layed Napoli before the match and for 75 mins I was very comfortable as the home side looked in control. Sampdoria were very aggressive in defence and were consistently winning the ball back with great desire. It's just when they get in front of goal they're not efficient enough. Napoli were the opposite without the ball. Very relaxed and too layed back and happy to let the home side have the ball. After 30 mins some stats flashed up form memory it was.. Turnovers 2 - 10 and winning back possession 5 -1. So as you can see it was all about what they were doing without the ball and Sampdoria were vastly superior here. Behind the Napoli front 3 there isn't much to shout about! At half time (0-0) Napoli had drifted out sufficiently to back them and then put all my potential profit on the home win while the draw or away win would've returned zero profit/loss. Eder scored, great, then red card Napoli market suspended. Still, I noticed that all that hard work and industry that Samp showed during whole match was gone for some reason and they were sitting deep and letting 10 man Napoli onto them. In the 80 something minute I layed off the home win at a measly 1.09 to equalise profits on all 3 results (had a feeling it was coming) and wouldn't you know it, 80 mins of hard fighting flushed away by Samp with a cheap header gone unchecked. This match summed up the best and worst of Samp. How many chances to they need to kill a match?