** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

FC BATE Borisov v FC Porto > Tuesday November 25th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC BATE Borisov v FC Porto (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: FC BATE Borisov v FC Porto > Tuesday November 25th FC Porto Over 2.5 TG @ 3.60 (SportingBet) for a 0.45 stake How on earth do we have these odds at the moment? Why did the bookies not cut the prices after the humpings of FC Porto (6-0) and Shakthar (7-0 and 5-0) against BATE? Should they be doing it? BATE Borisov did manage to win against Athletic at home (2-1). But Athletic are still a better team than BATE, and the Basques were in the worst form of the season, I am sure. When faced against terrific opposition with a great volume of offensive play, they just crumble. Their team is not good enough and I expect the same tomorrow against FC Porto. They will have a lot of trouble handling Brahimi and Jackson Martinez, two world-class players. BATE Borisov are also without Kakush and Filipenko, which are actually their best two defenders, and that says a lot. FC Porto did not play for Taça de Portugal, so they are very fresh physically. They are first place of the group and will want to win this in order to stay in the first place. And if they win and Shakthar slips, they will secure the first spot. And Julen Lopetegui, the master of squad rotation, will be willing to have that chance...so I don't expect that much rotation tomorrow (call-up list reveals that no rotation will happen in defense and attack). FC Porto are without any suspended, injured and doubtful players. Squad is full strength. FC Porto are much stronger than BATE, will be very motivated, and while I don't expect a 5-0, 6-0 or 7-0, I do think FC Porto scoring 3 goals is very possible.

Re: FC BATE Borisov v FC Porto > Tuesday November 25th

FC Porto are much stronger than BATE' date=' will be very motivated, and while I don't expect a 5-0, 6-0 or 7-0, I do think FC Porto scoring 3 goals is very possible.[/quote'] Don't you think BATE will be motivated? They can make sure they finish 3rd in the group and at least get a place in the Europa League if they win this. Porto have already qualified.

Re: FC BATE Borisov v FC Porto > Tuesday November 25th Doesn't a team want to be first in their group? Imagine if Shakthar slips to Athletic. If Porto wins, the first place is theirs. The fact that BATE will be motivated is the only reason why I won't go on the handicaps. But goals? Yeah, FC Porto has a big chance of scoring 3, at least in my opinion.

Doesn't a team want to be first in their group? Imagine if Shakthar slips to Athletic. If Porto wins, the first place is theirs.
I think qualification is what really motivates teams rather than winning the group. In this case I wouldn't be surprised if BATE are more motivated to win than Porto - and it's helped by BATE being at home.

Weren't Bate players motivated the game before and the one before that !!!! and they lost 7-0 and 0-5
Agreed. Porto will have full motivation and determination to get all three points tonight and should be able to show what they are all about by winning with a good margin IMO.

Re: FC BATE Borisov v FC Porto > Tuesday November 25th I've seen games with snow ending up on Overs. Still careful with that, but I will be lowering my confidence a bit. I would NEVER go on Under 1.5, never. FC Porto is still the much better team and even though they are, BATE will also want to score to have hopes. This will go Over 1.5 I think.

Bate Borisv Stadium this morning
i think they play in teh new stadium dont they ? ..... that looks like old bate grounds ...new one looks modern probably with heat and not so exposed to weather antics

Re: FC BATE Borisov v FC Porto > Tuesday November 25th After being torn to pieces by Shakhatar, i think BATE will put 10 men behind the ball and defend for their life. It will be very cold and the pitch won't do any favours to the more technical players. Port to win by one goal could be a wise move here.

i think they play in teh new stadium dont they ? ..... that looks like old bate grounds ...new one looks modern probably with heat and not so exposed to weather antics
You are indeed right. Here's their brand new arena.File:Borisov-Arena_Stands2.jpg Looks much better than the previous one, where they didn't even play CL matches. They played in minks. So forget about what I wrote in my previous post. The pitch should not be an issue.

Does anybody know bookies to have Maicon to be booked bet? (except Betsson where he is 1.20) He is on 2 cards and he should take one today too to serve his suspension before the playoffs.
Maicon is not in starting 11. Note Filipenko for Bate is definitely out - their best defender based on whoscored.com ratings.

Re: FC BATE Borisov v FC Porto > Tuesday November 25th [TABLE]

[TR] [TD]Bate [/TD] [TD]Porto [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]16 [/TD] [TD]12 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Chernik(GK) [/TD] [TD]Fabiano(GK) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]3 [/TD] [TD]2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Gayduchik [/TD] [TD]Danilo [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]22 [/TD] [TD]3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Mladenovi? [/TD] [TD]Martins Indi [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]55 [/TD] [TD]5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Tubi? [/TD] [TD]Marcano [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]5 [/TD] [TD]26 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Yablonski [/TD] [TD]Alex Sandro [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]7 [/TD] [TD]6 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Karnitski [/TD] [TD]Casemiro [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]8 [/TD] [TD]8 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]A. Volodko [/TD] [TD]Brahimi [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]23 [/TD] [TD]16 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Olekhnovich [/TD] [TD]Herrera [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]42 [/TD] [TD]30 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]M. Volodko [/TD] [TD]Óliver Torres [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20 [/TD] [TD]7 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Rodionov© [/TD] [TD]Quaresma [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]62 [/TD] [TD]9 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Gordeychuk [/TD] [TD]Martínez [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]