Liverpool v Chelsea > Saturday November 8th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Chelsea (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Saturday November 8th 3pts Draw 5/2 Bet365 Liverpool have been pretty poor this season but they might just be getting Chelsea at the right time here and if they’re ever going to click into life it may well be in a big game like this where few people expect them to win. I’m not convinced they will win either but I wouldn’t be surprised if we see their best performance of the season so far and that can be enough to earn a draw. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-chelsea-betting-saturday-s-big-game-can-end-all-square

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Saturday November 8th Chelsea are the finished article. They have power, ability, skill , confidence in all areas. Courtois looks unbelievable, Fabergas fantastic, Costa on song and rested ... Then throw in a rock solid back four, and Schurrle and Hazard. This is a team that could go unbeaten all season. Add a top top manager that has been there, done it and you have a terrific combination. The bookies are still pricing Liverpool on last years performance. Yet there is little comparison between last year's and this year's team. Goal production is way down. Confidence is gone. 56 goals from Suarez and Sturridge are also gone. Just cannot see anything other than a Chelsea win in this game. Away win for me for 2 units.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Saturday November 8th Liverpool are coming of a good performance despite a loss and we are coming of a disapointing draw in the CL. However i think that Madrid were not too worried about that game as they had pretty much qualified and had no real need to try and push hard. Chelsea just didn't perform and Costa was disapointing when he came on but i see it as a minor blip if anything. 13/10 represents some extremely good value for 2 teams who seem a mile apart on paper. Being away at anfield will be the only real negative as they will as ever push thier team forward to another level, but all in all, Chelsea should have too much across the park and with Liverpool not having a fit Sturridge they are left with a fairly lackluster attack. Chelsea to win PP 13/10

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Saturday November 8th Well it was a similar situation at Old Trafford a couple weeks ago with Chelsea expected to pummel United but just holding onto a 0-1 lead and being overly cautious. Option 1: Mourinho is too cautious agian which opens the door for Liverpool to do something in this match. Option 2: He learnt his lesson from the "home refereeing" in the last minutes at Man U and goes straight for the jugular here. Once he gets 3 goals infront, THEN he can bring on Obi Mikel and do all his other negative changes. We'll see. One for in-play for me.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Saturday November 8th I've just noticed that Chelsea has 100% record of over 1.5 goals this season! In comparison last season - 11 out of 38 games ended with less than 2 goals. May be its time for a boring draw or at least under 1.5 goals ! Chelsea are coming from 2-1 win over QPR It's interesting that last season Chelsea won with the same result (2-1) on 4 occasions. So here is the statistics for the following 4 matches: 4 of 4 - both teams to score (NO) 3 of 4 - under 2.5 goals 2 of 4 - goalless draw (0-0) My bets: under 2 goals @2.85 Asian Handicap Optional bet : Both Teams to Score (NO) @2.20

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Saturday November 8th

Well it was a similar situation at Old Trafford a couple weeks ago with Chelsea expected to pummel United but just holding onto a 0-1 lead and being overly cautious. Option 1: Mourinho is too cautious agian which opens the door for Liverpool to do something in this match. Option 2: He learnt his lesson from the "home refereeing" in the last minutes at Man U and goes straight for the jugular here. Once he gets 3 goals infront, THEN he can bring on Obi Mikel and do all his other negative changes. We'll see. One for in-play for me.
mikels out injured

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Saturday November 8th Im just worried about Chelsea's last performance against Maribor where they put quite strong eleven and they managed to get only draw. So I'm moving more towards unders than away win this time.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Saturday November 8th Chelsea win for me here @ 2.3 (William Hill) 9/10 chasing my money after 2 losing bets vs MAN C + MAN U away. Ill double up to get payback vs Liverpool away. Balotelli still a threat, ever striker goes through baron spells- has been there to miss, and will soon start to put hem away again. But Costa fit and ready, Jose up for a win, Chelsea superior across the park, Away win for me.