Ligue 1 Orange > October 31st - November 2nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 31 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Monaco v Stade Reims (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Lorient v Paris Saint-Germain (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]En Avant Guingamp v SC Bastia (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Metz v SM Caen (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lille OSC v Saint-Étienne (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montpellier HSC v Evian TG (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.93[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]OGC Nice v Olympique Lyonnais (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nantes v Stade Rennais (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Girondins de Bordeaux v Toulouse FC (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Marseille v RC Lens (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > October 31st - November 2nd Lorient – PSG PSG actually looked decent last week, easily beating Bordeaux 3-0 at Le Parc. They know this is the time to pick up points in the ligue, especially ahead of Le Classique next week. It’s not even as if Laurent Blanc’s men have to worry about the Champions League. They face APOEL on Wednesday but they should cruise past the cypriot outfit. So realistically they can fully focus on the trip to Le Moustoir today and field a strong side. They miss David Luiz, but such is the wealth of options in this squad that his absence shouldn’t matter. I’m expecting an easy victory for the capital club. Lorient used to be a dark horse in Ligue 1, the sort of team nobody enjoyed facing. But they aren’t what they once were and seem to have regressed this season under Sylvain Ripoll. As usual, Les Merlus have a ton of injuries and are hampered badly by this. They’ve lost 6 of their last 7 games and really struggled to score in recent weeks too. They are going to have to seriously raise their game or else PSG will claim a blowout victory today. Taking them on a -1 line makes sense to me because this should end something like 2 or 3 nil, maybe more, The gulf in class between these two sides right now is too vast. Prediction: Lorient 0-3 PSG Recommended bet: PSG -1 (asian) @ 1.95 5/10

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > October 31st - November 2nd Guingamp – Bastia The goals line here is just 2.0! Clearly the bookies have more faith in the Guingamp defence than most of the public….. I sort of agree with the bookies though. Usually, when a team gets beat big like Guingamp did last week, in their next match the aim is to keep it tight and operate almost too defensively. A clean sheet is probably going to be the priority today for the Breton outfit, and they might get one too. Bastia have stuttered under Claude Makelele and produced a number of sub standard performances. They won in the cup midweek but that was against an Auxerre B team, so hardly much of an achievement. I really don’t know with this match though, it could go either way. Considering last week’s result I’m expecting a much tighter affair, maybe something like 0-0 is a runner. Not a match I want to touch at all. Prediction: Guingamp 0-0 Bastia NO BET Metz – Caen Both teams won in the cup midweek after incredible matches. Metz blew a 3-0 lead but eventually prevailed on penalties AET. Caen meanwhile, also ended 3-3 against Clermont in regulation, but stole a last gasp winner in extra time to win 4-3. Caen rotated a lot of players for their game so are less likely to be affected than Metz today. Also bear in mind the visitors had a tough match at Sainte last Sunday, and then had to travel all the way to the south coast on Wednesday night. Mentally and physically they might not be at their best tonight, can Caen take advantage? I think they probably will, but I’m not confident enough to stake any money on them. Metz are strong at home, although it’s difficult to see who is going to score for them today, a number of attackers are still missing. I’ll give them some respect and not back Caen, but I’m predicting an away win. Prediction: Metz 0-1 Caen NO BET Lille – St Etienne Big game here between a couple of European challengers. Lille have been in a rut of late, although there are a number of reasons for this. Injuries, tough fixtures, lack of converting chances, plus European distraction have really hindered them. All the public, even their own fans are really on their backs right now and there is talk of a crisis. Honestly, I don’t think Lille are that bad and tonight they have virtually everyone available, save for midfielder Florent Balmont who is suspended. Sainte have more absences to cope with – Francois Clerc, Cohade, Clement and Kevin MP all miss out today. In terms of form, the visitors have been in better nick but if Lille actually take their chances for once (which will happen at some point), then I could see them being very competitive tonight. Taking on a DNB line @ this price looks value to me, the bookies are underestimating the northern outfit. Prediction: Lille 1-0 St Etienne Recommended bet: Lille DNB @ 1.82 5/10 Montpellier – Evian Slightly turbulent times for Montpellier. Just 1 win in 6 games and they’ve also been knocked out of the Coupe de la Ligue in midweek at home to Ligue 2 outfit Ajaccio. That’s almost an irrelevant result though because they strongly rotated the squad, clearly focusing on this encounter more. It must be remembered that Montpellier have actually played all of their last 3 ligue matches away from home, which is obviously not easy. Now they are back in front of their own fans it should help them out significantly, along with the fact they face a fairly poor team. Evian are nothing special and despite producing a few sporadically good performances recently, I sense they are close to a real slump. Last week Nantes completely outplayed them and in midweek Lorient beat them on their own patch too, despite fielding a strong XI for the cup. I think there’s a good chance Montpellier rebound with a win today and their price is just about big enough for me to be interested. Prediction: Montpellier 2-0 Evian Recommended bet: Montpellier -0.5 @ 2.02 4/10 Nice – Lyon Initially, I liked Lyon here but I’ve totally changed my mind now. They hardly have a midfielder available. Grenier, Gourcuff, Gonalons, Fofana and Ferri are all ruled out which could seriously harm them. Lyon have been in good form recently but it’s worth noting they’ve yet to win away from home. Nice are sure to be in confident mood after beating Guingamp 7-3 last weekend. They lost in the midweek cup on penalties, but came from 0-3 down to take the match against Metz to extra time. Clearly the home team are full of goals at the moment and that could be the difference here. I did like over 2.25 goals, but all the value is gone now. Instead, I’m going to have a piece of Nice +0.25. There’s no real reason why they should be such a strong underdog today considering OL’s absences and away form. I think the south coast club can pick up at least a point. Prediction: Nice 2-1 Lyon Recommended bet: Nice +0.25 @ 1.92 4/10

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > October 31st - November 2nd Guingamp - Bastia Both teams to score @ 2.02 Marathonbet Guingamp after the embarassing loss from Nice has only one goal at tonight's game and that is to win the 3 points. Anything else will bring the coach and the team too, to a really difficult position. They will have to deal again with problems in defence as Jacobsen and Leveque the right and the left back will be absent. Bastia is also through a tough period but the win in the cup midweek, the return of the captain Cahuzak and Cisse start scoring again have somehow boost the team and will go to get the best they can. Bastia scored in all 3 last games they gave.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > October 31st - November 2nd

a bit naive bet against lyon who only just ended marseilles unbeaten run last week. i don't get that. nice result last week was a fluke and they won't pose much threat to in form lyon imo
yeh but look at Lyon's results, all their wins are at home. Key midfielders out tonight might unsettle the balance of the side too. Honestly I don't personally rate Lyon *that* highly and think their bubble will burst at some point soon. They've had a good run, but on paper this certainly isn't the most talented of OL teams, youngsters like Fekir and Njie can't surely maintain their good play on a consistent basis.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > October 31st - November 2nd Well, it was a proper up and down day for me in L1, ultimately I end it level Lorient 1-2 PSG - It must be said that PSG were bloody awful in the 1st half here. They did well to turn it around but I was pretty disappointed with their performance. Actually to get a push out of this match was a fairly good outcome. Lille 1-1 St Etienne - Urggghhh, Lille should've been about 2 or 3 nil up but yet again wasted chances as they always seem to do these days. Sainte got level and then Origi missed a penalty for Lille. Incredibly I nearly lost this bet because St Etienne then missed a late penalty that should never have been given in a million years. If I had lost this bet I'd have gone bezerk because Lille were easily the better team but just keep missing so many good opportunities. Montpellier 2-0 Evian - Easy home win here which should've ended a bigger margin. Nice 1-2 Lyon - Despite leading Nice somehow blew this because they couldn't handle Lacazette. Lyon once again played at a high level despite missing a ton of key players. Nice missed an open goal with not long left so this should've ended 2-2. Having said that, Lacazette is playing at an incredibly high level right now, possibly the best of anyone in the entire ligue. He was ultimately the difference between the two sides.