** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday November 2nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday November 2nd This season Aston Villa have almost hit rock bottom when it comes to goal production. Only 2 teams in major European leagues have scored fewer goals (Hamburg 3, Atalanta also 3). Villa have not scored a goal in their last 5 games losing all 5. Teams have figured them out and are shutting them down. There is no plan B. Benteke is not fully fit and match sharp, and it will take at least another 3 games to get there. Their opponents Spurs are also inconsistent. Frankly, it was a ridiculous loss to Newcastle last week. Tale of 2 halves, and all credit to Newcastle, but Spurs dropped off the pace and went to sleep second half. Something is just not right with the overall makeup of the team. Similar to Arsenal, they look like an Italian or Spanish team , that is really too lightweight for the physicality of the EPL. If you had backed the NO BTTS in every Villa game this season you would have won 8 of 9 bets. To me Villa show no sign of fixing this goal scoring problem ! In addition to this 5 of the last 6 meetings between Villa and Spurs have finished NO to both to score. I'm going to go with the stats, that indicate NO to both teams to score here. The odds are excellent at 2.1 for the NO BTTS various bookmakers for 2 units. The other bet that may be worth considering is Tottenham to win to NIL. They do own Villa, winning 5 of the last 6 meetings (1 draw) all of them to NIL. The Spurs win to NIL is 3.75 on ladbrokes for 2 units.

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday November 2nd I thinik that Spurs have shown millions of times incapability of keeping a clean sheet.The only good thing about Villa right now is that they hit the rock bottom as you said.There is only one way for them-going up.It's true that they could keep losing but that could be the right time for them to get back on track.They are at home,facing an affordable opponent who struggles to find the right rhytm,inconsistent,failing to keep a clean sheet,just before an Euro League game.I don't think there is someone left who can trust this Spurs side,especially on the road at odds on.Villa could give it a go,try to win in order to avoid going into the derby with West Ham after being defeated at home.That's a no bet for me by all means but if i had to i think that under 2.5 and 0:0 Correct Score would suit them both.

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday November 2nd 4pts Under 2.5 goals 9/10 Ladbrokes Neither of these sides have looked particularly great in recent times and I wouldn’t want to tip either of them up if I’m honest. Given that Villa have struggled for goals in recent times and the fact that Spurs aren’t exactly flowing when they go forward it may make sense to stick with under 2.5 goals in this one. Both sides really need a win which adds to the tension and creates extra pressure so we may not see a classic match here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/aston-villa-vs-tottenham-betting-goals-may-come-in-short-supply-at-villa-park