** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Azerbaijan v Norway (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Belgium v Wales (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cyprus v Andorra (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Netherlands v Latvia (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bulgaria v Malta (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.19[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Czech Republic v Iceland (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Israel v Bosnia-Herzegovina (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Italy v Croatia (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Turkey v Kazakhstan (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 4 weeks later...

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th About Holland don,t think thy will lose. van P. is back in squad en with Robben en Huntelar itt wil be no problem. A very hot pick good be Tjechie - Iceland : Both to Score against a very good odd from around 2,00. In my eyes a absolute one to play !:nana

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th 4pts Belgium vs Wales - Over 2.5 goals 4/5 Ladbrokes This match has been billed as Eden Hazard vs Gareth Bale and while that is fair enough the supporting acts around Hazard are a lot stronger than Bale’s backups and that could be the difference in this match. Wales still aren’t completely solid at the back but on the plus side there is no Vincent Kompany for Belgium so both sides may well fancy their chances of finding the net in this match which could lead to a goal to two more than normal. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/belgium-vs-wales-betting-wales-toughest-group-test-can-be-full-of-goals 3pts Latvia (+2.25AH) to beat Holland 1.85 Bet365 If Latvia were half decent then this could come at the wrong time for the Dutch because they have no defensive strength at all and if Ron Vlaar misses the game with the injury he picked up in midweek then that weakness is only further highlighted. I don’t expect it to be exploited here but it is a concern for sure. Even going forward the Dutch lack a bit of fluency so while I expect the men in Orange to win and remove Hiddink’s threat to resign if they lose, I’m not sure it will be a huge win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/holland-vs-latvia-betting-latvia-can-take-advantage-of-dutch-problems-to-keep-score-respectable 3pts Croatia to beat Italy 11/4 William Hill Although they are away in this match I think the value has to come with Croatia here. Italy are missing their key man in Andrea Pirlo and if we are honest haven’t looked fantastic in this group at all even against lesser opposition. Croatia are going along nicely at the minute and have some real world class talent at their disposal so given that Italy are missing a few and flattering to deceive a bit I’ll take my chances on the visitors here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/italy-vs-croatia-betting-croatia-look-great-value-for-a-win-in-milan 4pts Czech Republic vs Iceland - Over 2.5 goals 6/4 William Hill This should be a great match to watch because both are in a fantastic position in the group so both can really attack this game and push themselves even closer to qualifying for the main tournament without the fear of losing because even if the Netherlands win their game they will still be three points behind the losers here. Both teams love to get it down and attack so I think we’ll see some goals here too which should help any neutrals to watch. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/czech-republic-vs-iceland-betting-plzen-can-play-host-to-a-few-goals-on-sunday

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th Turkey vs Kazakhstan This game is caught my eye. I can see some value on the away side, aspecially, when one bookie offers 20/1 for a straight win (bet365). Turkey do not look that strong. Statistics show that Kazakh side has got some scoring potential : 1:0 up against Holland at half time, 2:4 with Czech Republic etc. Turkish called up unexperienced, young talents to play a qualifying game. Turkish defence looks vulnerable - one of the defender scored two own goals in his last 3 games (Semih Kaya). The quality of other defenders, like Serdar Aziz and Caner Erkin is also very questionable. Another important factor is the whole morale after losing at home to Brasil 0:4 and relation between the coach and the team. Cut the long story short - it does not look good. I think only a blind man will not see value in both teams to score in this game @ 2.50+ (Coral 2.62) .

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th Italy - Croatia Two sides who respect each other and will approach this match with caution. Why? First off Italy are missing Juve trio Pirlo, Barzagli and Bonucci. So with two important defenders out, there are rumours that Conte will push De Rossi back to play alongside Chiellini. Whether this is true or not isn't the point. The point is that if the nation was confident in its defensive depth, these rumours wouldn't exist. Pirlo of course is a big weapon that Italy will have to do without. Italy don't really have another artistic creator like him. Whereas Croatia have Modric, Rakitic and Kovacic who are all number 10 types. So Conte will setup his midfield to be hard working, physically strong and disruptive to Modric and Rakitics movements. Don't forget he has to also consider protecting his under strength defense a little better than usual too with the absentees. Croatia are level on 9 points and ahead on goal difference. They will probably come with a tightly assembled defence that is yet to concede (albeit against minnows) and be in no rush to score as away in Milan will be the toughest fixture of the group for them. A draw leaves them 1st and only a loss will hand over the advantage to the Italians in the group. Kovac and Conte are two very wiley individuals who don't get it wrong most of the time. I can see this being very defensive at first with both teams trying to remain solid and BUILD up rhythm and earn the right to attack once they settle into the match. When (if) a team goes 1-0 up, I can see either side fighting hard to protect it rather than pushing for a second. The match could well be decided by one moment and one goal. Whatever the unders line is, I'll play it. Good Luck ! B2gK8lRCEAA3SUz.jpg

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th Bulgaria to win & BTTS-No. I make this bet the 2nd strongest one after the +2 on Armenia in Portugal.We had a prmising start to the qualification cycle winning in Azerbaijan.After that there were 2 consecutive defeats by Croatia(where we didn't deserve to lose)and in Norway.The expectations were high but so did the failure.Our coach and the players had been badly critisiced by the media and Lyuboslav Penev said that if there is a coach who is willing to lead the team he will let him take his place.Due to our small chances to go through the group the interest to the game is low.There had been sold just two hundred tickets for tonight's game.But there are a few reason for that besides our bad football.It's Sunday night followed by Monday when people have to go to work.The tickets are relatively expensive for a game against minors like Malta and the KO hour-21:45 local time,which means that the game will end at about 23:35 which will make impossible for people who live outside the capital to get some sleep before Monday morning.Anyway the stadium will be almost empty.We have a few missing players but it's not a big deal or at least it shouldn't be because we will play at home against Malta after all.Our defence remains to be relatively reliable while the attack is what bothers me.We don't score enough which reflects on our defending ability and usually we concede one more than we score.Tonigh it shouldn't be a problem to hit the net twice i think.Malta conceded just 1 against Italy and 2 against Croatia(just as we did).To be honest i watched none of their last games but there were a couple which i saw few years back when we were once again together in one group.Their defending was decent and there were periods of the game when they tried to hit us on counter-attacks.What to say about Malta-they are slowly improving given the results they achieve.There is no doubt they will play as they did in the previous qualifications.Defending deeply,waiting for their moment to hit on coutner-attack.I can see a low scoring affair-2,3 goals maybe.Anyway i won't be betting on the goal market here.Bet 365 offers 1.66 for Bulgaria to win & BTTS-No which is almost a certainty.+2 AH @ evens is riskier in case we score 3 but holds more value.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th Azerbaijan~ Norway Norway team Goalkeepers: Rune Jarstein (Hertha BSC Berlin), Sten Grytebust (Aalesunds FL), Ørjan Håskjold Nyland (Molde FK). Defenders: Omar Elabdellaoui (Olympiacos FC), Vegard Forren (Molde FK), Steffen Hagen (Odds BK), Per Egil Flo (Molde FK), Tom Høgli (FC København), Martin Linnes (Molde FK), Tore Reginiussen (Rosenborg BK). Midfielders: Mats Møller Dæhli (Cardiff City AFC), Stefan Johansen (Celtic FC), Anders Konradsen (Stade Rennais FC), Håvard Nordtveit (VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach), Jone Samuelsen (Odds BK), Harmeet Singh (Molde FK), Per Ciljan Skjelbred (Hertha BSC Berlin), Alexander Tettey (Norwich City FC), Martin Ødegaard (Strømsgodset IF). Forwards: Tarik Elyounoussi (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim), Fredrik Gulbrandsen (Molde FK), Håvard Nielsen (TSV Eintracht Braunschweig), Alexander Søderlund (Rosenborg BK), Pål Andre Helland (Rosenborg BK). Norway maybe will play with 4-4-1-1 with Dæhli behind Tarik Elyounoussi as a lone striker. Blackburn Rovers FC forward Joshua King is injured.. People are understimate Norway team,only from that lost in a friendly game 0~1 againts Estonia. Sure they aren't in optimal form but they won over Bulgaria and Malta. Now they are in 3d place and IMO they must win today in Baku. Azerbaijan in last place 0 point. Four defeats in a row includes friendly game lost 4~0 in Russia. So even Norway manager Hogmo declares sodisfated with a point , i think he's doing a strategy to take maximum of points . All knows Norway has no chances to win in Italy or next match in Croatia.. I think Norway will win... 1.93 @Tempobet 6/10. Good luck

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th Israel vs Bosnia and Herzegovina – Win for Israel @ 2.55 Marathonbet Israel started the qualifiers with two wins against Cyprus and Andorra, scoring totally 6 goals! They seem in really good condition, they go to the derby with Bosnia with high morale and big confidence, the want to take their third win and lead the group. Bosnia on the other side is disappointing so far. They count two draws and one shocking home defeat from Cyprus (0-1). The bad thing is that tonight they will not have available their star player, Edin Dzeko. Also out of the game is Ibisevic, that means that Bosnia will not have a classic striker.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th

Israel vs Bosnia and Herzegovina – Win for Israel @ 2.55 Marathonbet Israel started the qualifiers with two wins against Cyprus and Andorra, scoring totally 6 goals! They seem in really good condition, they go to the derby with Bosnia
Is it a derby? :eek

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th tonight i think it's wiser to avoid turkey side bets cause currently team is in deep chaos and if we add coach fatih terim's character and his mentality, i wont get surprised if turkey lose or win with more than 2 goal margin. Turkey is in bad condition, true. football is in bottom level, national team will eventually fall to 4th pot on the next qualification. However these games are always shaky and both coach and team know that if they lose tonight it'll be over for terim and them. however my guess is if there's something for tonight's game, it's safe for goals. small stake for over 2.75

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th From turkey. I dont reccommend turkey for big bets.We arent in a good shape.Turkey always had some problems against underdog teams.Also as you know kazakh team is not as weak as used to be.They have good performance recently.I would go for goals too.

Azerbaijan~ Norway Norway team Goalkeepers: Rune Jarstein (Hertha BSC Berlin), Sten Grytebust (Aalesunds FL), Ørjan Håskjold Nyland (Molde FK). Defenders: Omar Elabdellaoui (Olympiacos FC), Vegard Forren (Molde FK), Steffen Hagen (Odds BK), Per Egil Flo (Molde FK), Tom Høgli (FC København), Martin Linnes (Molde FK), Tore Reginiussen (Rosenborg BK). Midfielders: Mats Møller Dæhli (Cardiff City AFC), Stefan Johansen (Celtic FC), Anders Konradsen (Stade Rennais FC), Håvard Nordtveit (VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach), Jone Samuelsen (Odds BK), Harmeet Singh (Molde FK), Per Ciljan Skjelbred (Hertha BSC Berlin), Alexander Tettey (Norwich City FC), Martin Ødegaard (Strømsgodset IF). Forwards: Tarik Elyounoussi (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim), Fredrik Gulbrandsen (Molde FK), Håvard Nielsen (TSV Eintracht Braunschweig), Alexander Søderlund (Rosenborg BK), Pål Andre Helland (Rosenborg BK). Norway maybe will play with 4-4-1-1 with Dæhli behind Tarik Elyounoussi as a lone striker. Blackburn Rovers FC forward Joshua King is injured.. People are understimate Norway team,only from that lost in a friendly game 0~1 againts Estonia. Sure they aren't in optimal form but they won over Bulgaria and Malta. Now they are in 3d place and IMO they must win today in Baku. Azerbaijan in last place 0 point. Four defeats in a row includes friendly game lost 4~0 in Russia. So even Norway manager Hogmo declares sodisfated with a point , i think he's doing a strategy to take maximum of points . All knows Norway has no chances to win in Italy or next match in Croatia.. I think Norway will win... 1.93 @Tempobet 6/10. Good luck
Full time 0~1. Norway was absolutely better side and create many chances for goal ,especially in second half. Pick Won

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th turkish natioanl goalkeeper volkan demirel left the stadium after involving in discussion with fans in warm up session. he left the stadium. second gk volkan babacan will play. goals become more possible here.

turkish natioanl goalkeeper volkan demirel left the stadium after involving in discussion with fans in warm up session. he left the stadium. second gk volkan babacan will play. goals become more possible here.
Here we are..

post-81220-14429286843402_thumb.jpg

post-81220-14429286843551_thumb.jpg