UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday October 12th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 12 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Austria v Montenegro (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.37 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Estonia v England (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.29[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.56 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Russia v Moldova (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.09[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]41[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.33 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ukraine v FYR Macedonia (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.37 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Belarus v Slovakia (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.77 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lithuania v Slovenia (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.21 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Luxembourg v Spain (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.07[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.12 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sweden v Liechtenstein (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]81[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday October 12th 4pts England to win to nil 20/21 BetVictor I expect England to be too good here. They might not be the side the English fans would like them to be but they do have plenty of attacking quality and have shown defensive qualities already in this group when keeping Switzerland out in the first match in the group. Estonia are very limited as highlighted by their result against Lithuania on Thursday night and I quite like England to win to nil here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/estonia-vs-england-betting-england-can-snuff-out-estonia-on-sunday 4pts Russia (-2) to beat Moldova Evs Paddy Power I don’t expect Russia to have too many problems in this match and as the odds suggest the margin of victory should be quite comfortable. Moldova aren’t anything special and they don’t carry too much threat either in attack or on the counter so Russia should be able to use this as an exercise in boosting their goal difference. Fabio Capello sides don’t always put teams to the sword but I think the handicap is generous enough to have a go at here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/russia-vs-moldova-betting-russia-should-have-no-problems-against-moldova 4pts Spain (-3) to beat Luxembourg 10/11 Ladbrokes Spain are under pressure at the minute but I expect them to be far too good for Luxembourg here. Luxembourg are improving there’s no doubt about that but you don’t see much of the ball against Spain and I think there is only so long Luxembourg will be able to keep the defending champions at bay for and once the first one goes in we should expect the floodgates to open. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/luxembourg-vs-spain-betting-spain-can-get-back-on-track-with-comfortable-win

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday October 12th Estonia – England – To Win To Nil – England @ 1.92 @ Marathonbet Morale is high in England, after two straight wins against Switzerland (0-2) and San Marino (5-0) at theirs first two games of the qualifiers. The Three Lions are trying to bring something new, leaving behind the unsuccessful participation at World Cup. The difference in quality between the two opponents is significant and I believe that England will grab the win, even if it won’t come with an easy way. Estonia, in the same time, counts one win and one loss at its first two matches of the qualifiers and probably will try not to concede against England, hoping with at a loss with low score. I don’t think that Estonians can be a threat on the third end of the field, my pick will be England to win to nil.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday October 12th Belarus - Slovakia - over 2 goals @1.95 188BET Well, really? I can´t help myself, I just think that this is so generous that I can´t resist from taking this bet tonight. I know that when you look at this game, goals may not be the first thing you think of. But I will tell you that is worth to consider, especially when you have such a price. Firstly, Belarusian coach Georgi Kondratiev said it pretty clear at his yesterday´s press conference - this is the last chance for his team to get back in a race for EURO spot, and he is prepared to retire from his position if he´s not successful. Were he talking about getting a point against a current leader of group? No! The only thing the belarusian team is thinking of today is how to get a win, and I´m sure they will go for it since the first minute. On the other hand, we are coming to Belarus as a surprising leader of the group, beating both Ukraine and Spain. We started the qualification battle perfectly but it doesn´t mean anything if we don´t take another 3 points today. I´m sure that coach Kozák is keeping players´ confidence at proper level, but all members of the team (including coach) are also crystal clear in their announcements - the only acceptable result is a victory. What do I want to tell you? We are going to see a game between two sides, who wouldn´t be satisfied if they are not winning. Once Slovakia or Belarus scores a goal, the other team is going to open the game as much as they can and then we can see crazy game in my opinion. All in all, this is the only reasonable bet in my opinion, because I´m not confident enough to take play 1X2 market for example. I believe that we can win in Belarus tonight, but this is really different game in comparison to the first two rounds. Now it´s a game where we are the favourite and we have to create, so I´m really curious how is this team going to cope with this kind of situation. Anyway, I see a possibility of some goals here. Good luck!:hope

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday October 12th I'm not involved, but Georgia -1 @ 1.50 (various) looks fairly big. Judging by their results so far, two 7-0 defeats against Poland and ROI, Gibralta look about as sturdy as San Marino and if you got odds like this against San Marino you'd be all over it. Problem for me is Georgia aren't so reliable, but if Poland can score seven here they should be able to get two.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday October 12th

I'm not involved' date=' but Georgia -1 @ 1.50 (various) looks fairly big. Judging by their results so far, two 7-0 defeats against Poland and ROI, Gibralta look about as sturdy as San Marino and if you got odds like this against San Marino you'd be all over it. Problem for me is Georgia aren't so reliable, but if Poland can score seven here they should be able to get two.[/quote'] Having watched Gibraltar a few times they are similar in results to San Marino but totally different in terms of style of play. I would say Gibraltar are incredibly naive in the way they set-up, not defensive at all really with big gaps between the defence and midfield, they look to me like they will get utterly slaughtered by someone soon - I honestly think Germany will get at least 10 against them when they play.

Belarus - Slovakia - over 2 goals @1.95 188BET Well, really? I can´t help myself, I just think that this is so generous that I can´t resist from taking this bet tonight. I know that when you look at this game, goals may not be the first thing you think of. But I will tell you that is worth to consider, especially when you have such a price. Firstly, Belarusian coach Georgi Kondratiev said it pretty clear at his yesterday´s press conference - this is the last chance for his team to get back in a race for EURO spot, and he is prepared to retire from his position if he´s not successful. Were he talking about getting a point against a current leader of group? No! The only thing the belarusian team is thinking of today is how to get a win, and I´m sure they will go for it since the first minute. On the other hand, we are coming to Belarus as a surprising leader of the group, beating both Ukraine and Spain. We started the qualification battle perfectly but it doesn´t mean anything if we don´t take another 3 points today. I´m sure that coach Kozák is keeping players´ confidence at proper level, but all members of the team (including coach) are also crystal clear in their announcements - the only acceptable result is a victory. What do I want to tell you? We are going to see a game between two sides, who wouldn´t be satisfied if they are not winning. Once Slovakia or Belarus scores a goal, the other team is going to open the game as much as they can and then we can see crazy game in my opinion. All in all, this is the only reasonable bet in my opinion, because I´m not confident enough to take play 1X2 market for example. I believe that we can win in Belarus tonight, but this is really different game in comparison to the first two rounds. Now it´s a game where we are the favourite and we have to create, so I´m really curious how is this team going to cope with this kind of situation. Anyway, I see a possibility of some goals here. Good luck!:hope
Well done mate, & thank you. You called that perfectly! Looked destined for a 0/0. One goal changed the whole game :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday October 12th 3-1 to Slovakia, beautiful result for me, had Slovakia to win as main bet, then over 2.5 and tiny Slovakia to win and BTTS. Though it was all over at 1-1, but Slovakia proved themselves, they're looking to be a decent threat...

Well done mate, & thank you. You called that perfectly! Looked destined for a 0/0. One goal changed the whole game :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks :ok It was little bit nervous because we had to wait about 60 minutes for the first goal, but then it went exactly like I wanted