Capital One Cup > September 23rd & 24th

Aidymac

Re: Capital One Cup > September 23rd & 24th

What do you think about Cardiff? I know they changed manager, and still searching form, and that their main goal is to look after promotion this year, but the price is huge on them, regarding they play against Bournemouth, team at least equal strength (currently of course) as Cardiff. 2,60 for Cardiff win, I'll back them up.
Incredibly smart move for me!

Re: Capital One Cup > September 23rd & 24th Like Canaries said, the Norwich team was strong, but still looked more like eleven players thrown together to get a game, well done to all winners. Sheff Wed might be a good bet tonight. City have lots of people out, and Wednesday are a stubborn team away from home. If Wigan can win there in the latter stages of the FA Cup, so can Wednesday. Will wait for teams. Forest looks like a bit of a trap, imo. Tottenham's reserves will have more quality than Forest's team, and Stuart Pearce doesn't convince me yet. If this was a Premier League game Spurs would be sub 1.50, like they were against Albion. Another to wait for teams, I think.

Re: Capital One Cup > September 23rd & 24th CRYSTAL PALACE – NEWCASTLE Draw at 4.70 @ Marathonbet I am curious to watch tonight’s match between Crystal Palace and Newcastle for the Capital One Cup. Taking into account the form of the two opponents, Crystal Palace has the advantage for the qualification. Nevertheless, it is true that coaches usually rotate their starting eleven at competitions like the Capital One Cup, a fact that many times leads to surprises. Newcastle needs a good result, in order to gain confidence for the difficult continuing of Premier League. On the other hand, Crystal Palace are looking for an “extension” of away win against Everton. As a result, I think that the final winner of this fixture is going to be decided either at extra time or at penalties.

Like Canaries said, the Norwich team was strong, but still looked more like eleven players thrown together to get a game, well done to all winners. Sheff Wed might be a good bet tonight. City have lots of people out, and Wednesday are a stubborn team away from home. If Wigan can win there in the latter stages of the FA Cup, so can Wednesday. Will wait for teams. Forest looks like a bit of a trap, imo. Tottenham's reserves will have more quality than Forest's team, and Stuart Pearce doesn't convince me yet. If this was a Premier League game Spurs would be sub 1.50, like they were against Albion. Another to wait for teams, I think.
well spurs do play against arsenal in 2 days and market is expecting them to be very cautious with their main players. And Forest are in-form and at the summit of the championship. Besides its not the PL. Its a cup match where anything can happen.

Re: Capital One Cup > September 23rd & 24th Still toto, Forest price is drifting and spurs price is shortening back to where it opened. I know I would have assombalonga as my striker any day over soldado or kane. And even though the spurs team is brimming with quality, Forest should not be as long as 5/1 with the form they are in and spurs are not. So why this drift? Is forest not going to play their strongest team? I have been checking news like mad but still found nothing there. Would appreciate it if someone who reads something, post here to let us know as well what the rumours are.

Still toto' date=' Forest price is drifting and spurs price is shortening back to where it opened. I know I would have assombalonga as my striker any day over soldado or kane. And even though the spurs team is brimming with quality, Forest should not be as long as 5/1 with the form they are in and spurs are not. So why this drift? Is forest not going to play their strongest team? I have been checking news like mad but still found nothing there. Would appreciate it if someone who reads something, post here to let us know as well what the rumours are.[/quote'] I am guessing both teams will make changes, but Spurs probably more than Forest

It'll be the joe public betting on spurs will it not?
likely, but I reckon it is due to the uncertainty over whether Forest start with their best 11 or not. I have read suggestions that the championship is priority for them but then again they may want to do it for Cloughie

likely' date=' but I reckon it is due to the uncertainty over whether Forest start with their best 11 or not. I have read suggestions that the championship is priority for them but then again they may want to do it for Cloughie[/quote'] 1000 green sweatshirts being given out to supporters apparently, really cant see Pearce putting out a weak team to get rolled over tonight not his style, @ 1.59 on betfair spurs must be a lay

Re: Capital One Cup > September 23rd & 24th #NFFC Starting XI: De Vries, Fox, Wilson©, Lascelles, Harding, McLaughlin, Vaughan, Grant, Osborn, Paterson, Veldwijk #NFFC Subs: Darlow, Collins, Halford, Blackstock, Tesche, Walker, O. Burke #THFC team: Vorm, Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Stambouli; Lennon ©, Paulinho, Townsend; Soldado. #THFC subs: Friedel, Chiriches, Dier, Mason, Lamela, Eriksen, Kane

Re: Capital One Cup > September 23rd & 24th Very much a B team from both sides, bar one or two... Under 3 goals is still better than 4/5 most places and looks very good. Tottenham are without their creative outlets in the attacking midfield 3 but are playing their best CB partnership, as well as Davies who attacks less than Rose, and Vorm who will look to get a clean sheet in his first game. Bentaleb/Stambouli are both very defensive. Forest will likely come to park the bus, and the big one for them is no Assombalonga, who is their talisman up top. Would require 4 goals to lose this bet and I just can't see that happening. Spurs are too short but based on the lineups really should win this, however even with both teams weakening, Pochettino showed no respect to the domestic cups while at Southampton and Forest do have the Clough factor in this. Under 3 is the pick.

My latest shots on target stats for these sides show Southampton, Middlesbro, Doncaster and Forest as possible value - Arsenal v Southampton Arsenal seem to be more comfortable playing away than at home at the moment, and haven't had any convincing home wins this season as far as I am aware. Southampton lost 2-1 at Liverpool and have won at West Ham and Swansea and Millwall in the last round of the cup. Southampton +0.5 2.0 Bet365 Liverpool v Boro Liverpool are struggling to re-establish themselves after missing out on the title last season. Middlesbro have made a good start to their season and have won 3 of their 4 away games, and won 3-0 at Oldham in the last round. Boro or Draw 2.7 unibet Fulham v Doncaster Fulham are bottom of the Championship and have lost 3 and drawn 1 at Craven Cottage. Doncaster are in the bottom half of League One, but they've won three out of four away games and beat Championship side Watford away in the last round. Doncaster +0.5 2.06 BetVictor Tottenham v Forest By all accounts Spurs struggled to create chances against West Brom on Sunday, when they lost 1-0. Forest are top of the Championship and in excellent form. Forest +0.5 2.54 Pinnacle Stake: 1 point on each Total stake: 4 points
won/won/lost/lost Total stake: 4 points Total return: 4.7 points It sounded as though Southampton deserved to win, Boro were a bit lucky, Doncaster a bit unlucky and Forest deserved losers.