** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Manchester City v Chelsea > Sunday September 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Chelsea (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester City v Chelsea > Sunday September 21st 3pts Chelsea to beat Man City 21/10 Stan James Man City don’t look right to me and if Yaya Toure doesn’t buck his ideas up then you could see the home side struggling again. Jose Mourinho put on a tactical clinic in this fixture last season and I expect something similar this season too. Chelsea are even more dangerous on the counter this season though so they look the value to me even at the Etihad. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-chelsea-betting-chelsea-can-steal-a-march-on-title-rivals

Re: Manchester City v Chelsea > Sunday September 21st Man City should of won away vs Arsenal, but lacked a bit of luck in front of goal and showed weakness in defence when they switched off to allow Arsenal to score twice. Chelsea can take all 3 points and Jose knows that those 3 points could mean the title at the end of the season. I think he knows Man City are weak at the moment and will go for the win, rather than go for a draw. Chelsea's 'killer in attack' can do he damage required to pull off this away win. I'll back Chelsea win at 3.10 (10/10) William Hill, my entire bank. I'm gambling here, but its an educated gamble in my view. It's about the only time we will get odds 3.0 or over for a Chelsea win all season.

Re: Manchester City v Chelsea > Sunday September 21st

Man City should of won away vs Arsenal, but lacked a bit of luck in front of goal and showed weakness in defence when they switched off to allow Arsenal to score twice. Chelsea can take all 3 points and Jose knows that those 3 points could mean the title at the end of the season. I think he knows Man City are weak at the moment and will go for the win, rather than go for a draw. Chelsea's 'killer in attack' can do he damage required to pull off this away win.
Good luck with your big bet but something to consider is that Manchester City started against Arsenal without Nasri and Yaya Toure, also Pellegrini changed Agüero at 67' min with Dzeko, having starting with Milner - Lampard in midfield, which was a crazy move in London. Chelsea impressed me a lot this season until the Schalke game when they reminded me their lazy approaches from the last season. I think it's a good chance for City to close the gap, but there's only one guy that I can't trust is Pellegrini.. Still considering to bet on Man City tho. Good luck...

Re: Manchester City v Chelsea > Sunday September 21st Don't know if there's any traders here but I'll back unders here and then lay it in play when it drops low enough to take a decent profit. The fact that unders are odds against, gives us a lot of potential drop in the price. I'm not saying it will be under but if any thing besides an early goal fest happens we should see unders become the big favorite pretty soon. Can't believe that these two teams with great tacticians at the helm will risk too much early on in the match. So might wait until 30 mins and if it's still 0-0 close my position and take a profit. Augero and Diego Costa are enough to scare the defences into being conservative and defending first, before thinking about going forward. This will suit Mourinho I believe. He'll want to slow things down early. Then in the latter stages of the match I think he'll be taking more and more chances and we'll see more open attacking intent from Chelsea. Why? because Jose didn't believe his team was as good as City last season. This season he secretly thinks he has a superior squad to City. But he'll never admit it ;) 1395350_632190413506544_1046795797_n.png

Re: Manchester City v Chelsea > Sunday September 21st MANCHESTER CITY – CHELSEA Any Time Scorer – Aguero at 2.70 @ Marathonbet The most important game of day 5 at Premier League is, without doubt, the derby of “Etihad” between Manchester City and Chelsea. The champions host the team that lies in the 1st place of the table and will sure look for a revenge for last year’s loss at the same fixture. The Citizens are coming from an unsuccessful series of games and in terms of Premier League they have experienced the home loss from Stoke (0-1) and the away draw against Arsenal (2-2). As a result, they have an extra motive for returning to the victories at today’s derby. As in derbies is always dangerous to predict the final winner, my choice will have to do with a player. Sergio Aguero will start from Pellegrini today, with the Argentinian striker having been proved very effective at home matches. Aguero has scored 10 goals and has given 4 assists at his 12 last home games of Premier League with the shirt of City. I think that he will score today and the 2.70 seems to me as a clever choice.

MANCHESTER CITY – CHELSEA Any Time Scorer – Aguero at 2.70 @ Marathonbet The most important game of day 5 at Premier League is, without doubt, the derby of “Etihad” between Manchester City and Chelsea. The champions host the team that lies in the 1st place of the table and will sure look for a revenge for last year’s loss at the same fixture. The Citizens are coming from an unsuccessful series of games and in terms of Premier League they have experienced the home loss from Stoke (0-1) and the away draw against Arsenal (2-2). As a result, they have an extra motive for returning to the victories at today’s derby. As in derbies is always dangerous to predict the final winner, my choice will have to do with a player. Sergio Aguero will start from Pellegrini today, with the Argentinian striker having been proved very effective at home matches. Aguero has scored 10 goals and has given 4 assists at his 12 last home games of Premier League with the shirt of City. I think that he will score today and the 2.70 seems to me as a clever choice.
Since when has a City Chelsea game been a derby......

Re: Manchester City v Chelsea > Sunday September 21st Chelsea/Draw 15/1 BV I'm expecting us to start hard and fast and think we will break through early with the attacking options we have. Fabregas assisting Costa would be the obvious prediction there. When we get a lead i can see Mourinho sitting back on it and perhaps us conceding an equaliser late in the second half. This game to me screams a draw or Diego Costa beasting it. Hopefully we pull out the victory. But i expect a tight low scoring game. 0-1 or 1-1 would be my expectation.

Don't know if there's any traders here but I'll back unders here and then lay it in play when it drops low enough to take a decent profit. The fact that unders are odds against, gives us a lot of potential drop in the price. I'm not saying it will be under but if any thing besides an early goal fest happens we should see unders become the big favorite pretty soon. Can't believe that these two teams with great tacticians at the helm will risk too much early on in the match. So might wait until 30 mins and if it's still 0-0 close my position and take a profit. Augero and Diego Costa are enough to scare the defences into being conservative and defending first, before thinking about going forward. This will suit Mourinho I believe. He'll want to slow things down early. Then in the latter stages of the match I think he'll be taking more and more chances and we'll see more open attacking intent from Chelsea. Why? because Jose didn't believe his team was as good as City last season. This season he secretly thinks he has a superior squad to City. But he'll never admit it ;) 1395350_632190413506544_1046795797_n.png
brilliant!