WCOOP #12 $215 buy-in Stake Request

Nade

• Name: Tom Wright
  • Stake Requested: $161.25 @ 75 shares of $2.15
  • Event/Tournament: WCOOP Event #12 HU $215
  • Offer: 75% available at 1% per share
  • Date of Event/Tournament: September 10th 2014

"Upon acceptance of my stake request, I (Tom Wright) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved." Hey guys, I've been playing HU turbo tournaments the past month with decent success, graphs here: [ATTACH=CONFIG]6290[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]6291[/ATTACH] So I feel in a good position to take on a bigger event and it falls on a very good day for me being midweek meaning I can play with no distractions. It's a deep structure with 10min blinds and 5,000 starting stack $250,000 gtd so it's a big tournament and as a lot of you will know it's been very rare for me to play any tournament at all. I don't just throw money around so that lets you know I am feeling good about this given the past few weeks continual success and commitment to these types of tournaments. Look forward to your responses, any questions fire away :ok ----- Nade --- 53% Danshot = 3shares ($6.45) Received --- 3% Heniek31 = 6shares ($12.90) Received --- 6% Ooblio = 10shares ($21.50) Received --- 10% Hebert10 = 4shares ($8.60) Received --- 4% Woodiejr = 10shares ($21.50) Received --- 10% andybell666 10shares ($21.50) Received --- 10% danj2202 4shares ($8.60) Received --- 4%

Re: WCOOP #12 $215 buy-in Stake Request

• Stake Requested: $161.25 @ 100 shares of $1.6125
  • Event/Tournament: WCOOP Event #12 HU $215
  • Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 1%

Just a bit confused about the % cut , how come 1% isn't $2.15 as looks to me like you have taken 25% yourself in which case the above is misleading as it say 1% of Total not 1% of the remaining 75%? I assume you are selling at face value , and therefore selling the remaining 75% at $2.15 for 1% would make more sense right ? Hope not misread anything and made myself look foolish Anyway's once this is clarified I would be happy to take a couple of shares , good luck

Re: WCOOP #12 $215 buy-in Stake Request I didn't think were was just making sure understood the exact percentage , also $1.6125 was such a awkward number don't you think Like said put me down for 2 shares may take more later on , are you definitely playing or dependent on amount sold?

Re: WCOOP #12 $215 buy-in Stake Request - 32% Sold

I'll take 10% please...will send later today...
Hey Andy long time! Thanks a lot that's great :)
Sent the money for 3 shares now ($6.45) ' date=' good luck on Wednesday[/quote'] Thankyou! :)

Re: WCOOP #12 $215 buy-in Stake Request Won the first game. What a fucking nightmare that was :lol Don't want to say too much right now as opponents might have google etc. but that was a very bad situation for me, but experience came in extremely handy at times in that game!! By hook or by crook my friends, by hook or by crook.

Re: WCOOP #12 $215 buy-in Stake Request On the break. That was pretty gross, won 5 decent sized pots in 7hands to take a 2:1 chip lead then he 3bets JQ I call KT flop comes KTA always shoving that flop with the game flow as it was. Still alive, he probably feels the game is over, but now we enter a different phase of play! Feel totally comfortable with my plays and the situation, but odds against me right now but still have 20bb...