** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Thursday 4th September 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 4th September 2014 prize exhibit 4.20 salisbury takes my eye today at the prices. form lines with new providence suggest prizeexhibit has every chance of winning this, although i do feelnew providence has a bit more potential improvement. however, at the odds and with no trip and ground worries, plus the fact new providence may not improve that much, the price looks big for us and well worth a nibble. 10/1 bog betvictor

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 4th September 2014 4:30 Sedgefield : Short Takes @ 12/1 betvictor Short Takes...from Donald McCain yard the 6yo won round here last year and I'm taking it to at least get in the frame today , I would disreguard last run as it was a Betfair Novice Flat Amateur Handicap (For Novice Amateur Riders , its back hurdling today and that last run will be to freshen it up ,Jockey Wilson Renwick is in saddle today

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 4th September 2014 Sorry forgot e/w thanks 4:30 Sedgefield : Short Takes @ 12/1 betvictor Short Takes...from Donald McCain yard the 6yo won round here last year and I'm taking it to at least get in the frame today , I would disreguard last run as it was a Betfair Novice Flat Amateur Handicap (For Novice Amateur Riders , its back hurdling today and that last run will be to freshen it up ,Jockey Wilson Renwick is in saddle today

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 4th September 2014 5 winners 3 places so far;:ok Corky 11/4 Mowgli 6/1 Santos 16/1 Johnben 4/1 Jimmy 100/30 Kve 2nd 8/1 PunterPete 3rd 25/1 JJG 2nd 8/1 To run;

18.10 Wolverhampton - Frosty Times - 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 bog lads
19.40 Wolverhampton: Charlotte's Day @ 13/2 William Hill Hot favourite Authorized Too looks to have a big chance to follow on from his recent impressive success, but ten pounds up, different surface and an additional furlong are obstacles to overcome. Sir Mark Prescott's Charlotte's Day is a much bigger price and a very interesting runner on her first run after a long break and the fact that she is stepping up dramatically in trip. I believe she hasn't been campaigned over the right distance in her first four starts, all in maiden company, and therefore her opening mark is underestimating her true potential. She is nicely bred and on pedigree should improve a good deal for the new trip. Charlotte's Day is a full sister to the Big Thunder, a gelding who excelled as a 3yo for Prescott last year, who was a winner of races up to 14f of marks up to 93. That doesn't mean that Charlotte's Day will be able to reach those heights, but she showed promise in all her starts last year over short trips. Ground is a question mark, but if she is fine on the Tapeta surface, and if she can settle in the early parts, then she'll be a very big runner over this trip off her current mark.
6.10 Wolverhampton - Jet Mate win @ 5/1 BetVictor
19.10 - Wolverhampton - Schottishe @ 7 William Hill e/w