** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tuesday Tear Up ..... Where You Playing?

Danshot

Re: Tuesday Tear Up ..... Where You Playing? Final tally for me. Missed Rhino's exit, but vwp mate, deep run in big field :notworthy * Dtd - multiple pennyrolls = 4x tokens won * Sky PPT Freeroll = 61/141 (2) * Dtd 50 (£5.50 token) Final ® = 8/31 (6) * Dtd 250 (£5.50 token) SF ® = 9/37 (10) +£55 token * Dtd 10k (£5.50 token) QF ® = 15/33 (10) * Dtd 250 (£55 token) Final = 3/20 (4) +£250 Seat * Dtd 50 (£5.50 token) Final ® = 13/14 (3)

Re: Tuesday Tear Up ..... Where You Playing? Pleased I got a good run and hit some sort of old form after a dismal couple of months. Played some good stuff when down to two tables and was winning decent chips 4-handed. Crucially lost JJ v AJ against zafiris and then lost connection. Managed to come back from 8th place but never enough chips to take onto the final table and then I was finished off by the equally short zafiris when I called his shove with AJd for his AQ to hold up. 5th place. Only something in this game for two in a bed.

Re: Tuesday Tear Up ..... Where You Playing? Depressed now, no fun winning when good friends just miss out. :sad Small % of my choosing (like 5% or something to be decided later on) of my seat to be shared out amongst all those who contributed to this thread (and thereby keeping the forum alive) before this post of mine. Small to reflect the amount of grinding I've had to do to get it, but decent return if I bink big ;) Not sure yet whether to play a 250 DTD event or might perhaps play the 3k final looking to try to get a WPT m/e seat. Thoughts welcomed but ultimately my decision to make. wp all, great deep runs.

Re: Tuesday Tear Up ..... Where You Playing? Community Giveaway - Bart(UK) DTD £250 Seat

Depressed now, no fun winning when good friends just miss out. :sad Small % of my choosing (like 5% or something to be decided later on) of my seat to be shared out amongst all those who contributed to this thread (and thereby keeping the forum alive) before this post of mine. Small to reflect the amount of grinding I've had to do to get it, but decent return if I bink big ;) Not sure yet whether to play a 250 DTD event or might perhaps play the 3k final looking to try to get a WPT m/e seat. Thoughts welcomed but ultimately my decision to make. wp all, great deep runs.

Re: Tuesday Tear Up ..... Where You Playing? Ouch on the PPT qual bubble - that is a kick in the groin. Really unlucky :( Well done to Bart, scratch one up for the good guys. And generous share as well, especially when you win the HUGE $$$$ - Thanks.

Re: Tuesday Tear Up ..... Where You Playing?

Ul last night Al. Thought you were gonna get the other seat (ourkidsi)
Well played mrsoks and good luck in your chosen event. Mistook you for another of our members (similar id), but good to see it still went to a PL member :clap

Re: Tuesday Tear Up ..... Where You Playing?

Well played mrsoks and good luck in your chosen event. Mistook you for another of our members (similar id)' date=' but good to see it still went to a PL member :clap[/quote'] ty, haven't played as much lately used to play very regularly on blackbelt poker but been 'homeless' (in poker terms) since blackbelt site was withdrawn. mainly playing the pokerplayer mag games only now!