** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Punters Lounge Tournament

Rhino_Power

Re: Punters Lounge Tournament There has been discussion about setting something up, but as you can no doubt imagine there's a huge amount of hard work involved behind the scenes in getting all of the logistics, location, tournament staff etc in place and making it cost effective to members. I'll raise it again with Paul/the mods. I think its safe to say that if we don't manage to get one up and running this autumn, we'll certainly try to set something up for early next year. Always awesome events, great meeting everyone and literally one of the highlights of the year :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Punters Lounge Tournament Just a suggestion......how about a pre WSOP PL meet up tournament with the aim to send some PL to Vegas...say a £100 tournament....if we could get 30 runners we could send 2 off to vegas??? or something like that ...as there are some good value/lower price entry events this year?? I know it is a large buyin for a lot of people but I think we normally pay £75 at PL events before anyway. We could also have a % of the winners so that all is not lost for everyone i.e we could take 10% of the winners and split it out over all entrants so that we have an interest in their progress... anyway just a suggestion...it would be ideal to do live but I guess we could do it online if costs prohibited live...

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Punters Lounge Tournament I like Andybell's idea. I'm not sure I could go to Vegas as I have a baby due mid April but would be interested in any PL events that were set up whether it be a full blown live event or just to sat people into a smaller UK event.