** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Romania 2014/2015

Liga I is back and we will try to get some good results betting on these teams here. I will try to provide some info about all the teams and also give some predictions for this first round. Very important to know: In this season 6 teams will relegate!! 1) C.Chiajna-Astra G. Chiajna is the first team in Liga I to have synthetic field. It will pass some time until the players of Chiajna will accommodate with this type of field. They have a good coach, Sumudica, who said he brought the players he wanted. Many players left and many came in. At home they will give hard time to anyone. From what I saw (League Cup) Concordia has big problems in defense. I think Concordia can escape relegation. Positions: 10-13. Coach: Marius ?umudic? In: Timov (Aris Limassol), F. Matache (CSM Vîlcea), Maftei (CFR), B?jenaru (O?elul), A. Stan (Berceni), Burnea (FC ?tef?ne?ti), M. Dina (Aris Limassol), F. Henrique (Zimbrul Chi?in?u), Olberdam (Mogi Mirim), Dragarski (Pelister Bitola), R. Alves (Maritimo), Reljici (FK Vardar), Diulgherov (Slavia Sofia) Out: Cobrea (Petrolul), S. Pan? (Pandurii), M. Ioni?? (Dinamo), Papasterianos (Skoda Xanthi), L. Ganea (FC Bra?ov), V. Cre?u (Gaz Metan), Ispir (FC Clinceni), Savin, M. Leca, M. Neagu, V. Dima, Onduku, Melinte, A. Zaharia, Co?ereanu, Bambara, Orlando, Str?til? (free) Astra is one of the best teams in the league right now (along with Steaua and Petrolul). The team plays together for 3 years now. The problem is that they only have 13-14 players very good so this can be a problem in time. Positions: 1-3 Coach: Daniel Is?il? (confirmat) In: Cristian Oros (Hoverla), Fatai (FC Bruges) Out: Papp (Chievo), L. Iorga (Pandurii), Yazalde (Sporting Braga) BET: 2 @ 1.70 6/10 (Astra is much better than Concordia and normally they will want to start with the right foot...they need to win all these "easy" points). Possible score:1-2 Bet won: 0-2 2) CSU Craiova-Pandurii CSU Craiova is a newcomer and probably the most richest team in Liga I. They bought many good players and I think will have a good season. They are not allowed to play in Europa because the team only formed 2 years ago. The problem of this team is that it is not loved in the city and I don't think they will have good support in the standings. Positions: 5-8 Coach: Ionel Gane IN: Mateiu (FC Bra?ov), Herghelegiu, Avr?mia (ambii CSMS Ia?i), Straton (FC Vaslui), Kay (Os Belenenses), N. Rocha (liber), Fr?sinescu (Gaz Metan), S. Achim (Petrolul), A. Neac?a (Corona), D?n?nae (Apollon Limassol), B?lu?? (Viitorul), Acka (liber), Madson (FC Vaslui), Mujdragici (Celik Niksici) Out: Izvoranu (O?elul), Voinea (Pandurii), M. Pop, Latinovici, Precup, Dragu, Cîrj?, Cîju, Ad. Ionescu, Vandelannoite, P?tra?cu, I. Stancu (free) Pandurii is same team as in last years, they can beat anybody but they also can loose when nobody expects. Grigoras is a vey good coach and he likes to olay offensive footbal. They brought few good players like Shalay, Radut or Iorga and with be a tough team to beat (especally at home ground). Possition: 5-8 Antrenor: Petre Grigora? IN: S. Pan? (S?geata), M. Roman (S?geata), I. Rada II (loan), Al. Dan (ASA Tg. Mure?), Mbella (FC Clinceni), A. Voinea (CS U), Shalaj (FC Lugano), L. Iorga (Astra), B. Martins (Clube de Regatas), R?du? (Steaua), C. Pîrvulescu (CSM Rîmnicu Vîlcea), M. Marte? (FC Vaslui) OUT: C. Cristea (FC Bra?ov), Sipo, Distefano, Giusti, Mamele (free) BET: HT or FT X @ 1.55 or X @ 3.20 Possible score:1-1 Bet won: 1-1 3) Tg.Mures-U.Cluj Tg Mures is newcomer. Like Craiova they also signed some good players like Henrique, Zicu, Sepsi, Hora or Salageanu. I think they have a good squad and probbaly they will escape relegation. Positions: 10-13. Coach: Adrian Falub IN: Feussi (UTA), Velayos (CFR), Henrique Bernardo (O?elul), Ibeh (O?elul), Bruno Martins (Clube de Regatas), M. Constantin (FC Bra?ov), S?l?geanu, I. Balaur (ambii Vaslui), Amoroso (liber), L. Sepsi, I. Hora, Viocule?, Velayos (to?i CFR), Tomozei (O?elul), J. Szekely (FC Bra?ov), Zicu (free) OUT: Al. Dan (Pandurii), Petri? (FC Bra?ov), Tomozei (free) U Cluj passed over the financial problems they had in last years and the team looks ok. Good coach, many fans, interesting sqaud...Positions: 10-13 Coach: Mihai Teja IN: Panagopoulos (S?geata), E. Jula (Ceahl?ul), Fofana (Evian), Mateus Alves (Boa Esport), Paulinho (Mirassol FC), Sa?a Stojanovici (free), F. Achim (S?geata), N. Viveiros (FC Vaslui), M. Maciel (Boa Esporte Clube), R. Costin (Simurq PFC), Jovanovici (FK Radnicki), N. Mu?at (Vaslui) OUT: I. Rada II (întors la Pandurii), Gercaliu, Martac, Dolha, Rodrigo, Borza, M. Nicu, M. Ene (free), Zsolt Szilagyi (Gaz Metan), Abrudan (Milsami Orhei) BET: HT or FT X @ 1.60 or X @ 3.20 Possible score:1-1 Bets won: 0-0 4) Rapid B.-Steaua B. Ohh Rapid, relegated 2 years ago due to financial problems...they won promotion but they still have serious money problems. They only can sign free players, they only apointed a coach this morning (Ionel Gane) and they have more than a half of stadium closed due to deterioration. They still waiting to be bought by some rich men (an italian guy and one from Moldovia are in discussion to buy Rapid). They have less than 15 players in this moment and will have a nightmare of a start, with games with the best teams. Rapid didn't had a good training camp this summer so the players are not 100% fit. If nothing will happen the team is doom to relegation. Positions: 14-17. Coach: Ionel GaneaIN: Ioan Filip (O?elul), Valentin Balint (Corona), Alexandru Tudose (Corona) OUT: I. Voicu (CSMS Ia?i), Emil Dic? (free)Steaua is again the main favourite to win the championship, but from what I saw in these first games (League Cup, CHL games, Supercup) they are weaker than ever. They have good gk, good defense players, but shakey middle and weak attack. I don't think they will have easy season like the last 2 ones. Petrolul and Astra will give them hard time. I am also sceptic that they will advance again in CHL groups. Will see...Positions: 1-2. Coach: Costel Gâlc? (nou) IN: To?ca (Viitorul), Arlauskis (Rubin Kazan) OUT: T?t?ru?anu (Fiorentina), Pintilii (Al-Hilal), Piovaccari, Kapetanos, Georgievski, Bogatinov (liberi), Tîrnovan (Gaz Metan), R?du? (Pandurii), M. Costea (Zawisza Bydgoszcz) BET: 2 @ 1.55 9/10 (Rapid is not ready for this championship; Steaua already beat this team a weak ago with the second team in Cup League, so now will be much easier). Even this is a derby game, Rapid hates with all its heart Steaua, Ionel Ganea's team is to weak and don't have any player that can damege Steaua. Possible score: 0-2/0-3 The bet of the round won: 1-3 5) Botosani-Gaz Metan M. Botosani impresed last season, when they did a good job, even if they were newcomer. I think this season will be harder for them because the other teams being aware of them. They will fight for sure to avoid relegation, probably till the last roand. Possition: 11-14 Coach: Leontin Grozavu IN: Batin (CFR), Tiu? (CFR), Homei (Corona), ?vichi (Bucovina R?d?u?i), Ianc (FC Bihor), P. Ivanovici (Farul), M. Quenten (FC Emmen), J. Efford (liber), K. Twumasi (free), R. Brown (Almere City), Tiron (Moldova), Tiu? (CFR), Atudorei (FCM Dorohoi) OUT: I. Ursu, C. Vraciu Junc?naru, Pl?mad? (loan), Stojkov, Puri, Vertelis, Ivanovs, C. Dinu, Perianu, Zivkovici, Dorrego (free) Gaz Metan Medias lost a tone of good players in this summer, didn't bring something to replace and I see them relegate at the end of the season. Positions: 13-15 Coach: Cristian Dulca IN: V. Cre?u (Chiajna), A. Enescu, Buziuc (ambii FC Vaslui), Figliomeni (free), Tîrnovan (Steaua), Zsolt Szilagyi (U Cluj) OUT: Fr?sinescu (CS U), Vîtc? (CFR), Markus, Robertson, Kumada , Bawab, Al. Munteanu, Boze?an, Mach (to?i liberi) BET: 1 dnb @ 1.45 7/10. Possible score: 1-0 Bet lost: 0-3 6) CFR Cluj-Ceahlaul CFR has the main objective this year to consolidate this new team and win the next season championship. Many old players left the team and Miriuta, the coach, brought other young ones. Is a mistery how will these playes perform, but I think CFR will have a better season than the last one (when they finished 6th). Possition: 3-5 Coach: Vasile Miriu?? IN: I. Stana (Ceahl?ul), Jakolis (NK Zadar), Bruno Azevedo (UD Oliveirense), Jaime (Beira-Mar), Vîtc? (Gaz Metan), Larie (Viitorul), Susici (HSK Zrinjski), Joao Paolo (Desportivo Aves), C. Ene (Olimpia Satu Mare), Christian da Silva (Gremio Anapolis), Provencio (L'Hospitalet) OUT: Maftei (Chiajna), Batin (FC Boto?ani), Chanturia (Hellas Verona), Tiu? (FC Boto?ani), Djokovici, Piccolo, Rui Pedro, Ammari, Cadu (free), C. Lungu (O?elul), Velayos, L. Sepsi, I. Hora, Voicule? (ASA Tg. Mure?) Ceahlaul was very close to relegate last season and if I am looking over the transfers, this team has serious problems. No player brought, but they lost the best playes in the team!! No chance for them and probably will finish in the buttom part of the standings. Position: 17-18 Coach: Marin Barbu IN: - OUT: E. Jula (U Cluj), D. Stana (CFR), M. Constantinescu (FC Bra?ov), Golubovici, Cînu (free) BET: 1 @ 1.60 8/10 Ceahlaul looks bad and I don't think they can avoid defeat in this first round on CFR ground, a good team in Liga I. Possible score: 2-0 Bet won: 4-0 7) FC Brasov-Petrolul P. Brasov have some money problems, some unpaid players but the owner is one of the richest in Liga I and can return in investing...Brasov has one of the most oldest sqads in Liga I and the experience will be inversely with the stamina. If they don't win many points on their own ground could becaome pulled in the relegation battle. Position: 10-13 Coach: Cornel ??lnar IN: M. Constantinescu (Ceahl?ul), C. Munteanu (Dinamo), L. Ganea (CFR), C. Cristea (Pandurii), H. Popa (Corona), Petri? (ASA Tg. Mure?), Barna (Farul), Bogdan Reme? (FCU Craiova) OUT: J. Szekely (ASA Tg. Mure?), Mateiu (CS U), Dias (Santa Clara), A. Cristea (Qabala), M. Constantin (ASA Tg. Mure?), ?. Moraru, Fonseca, I. Popa (free), Cr. Ionescu (retras), Surdu (Milsami Orhei) Petrolul is one of the best teams in Liga I at this moment, good coach, Lucescu Jr, great sqaud and wonderful fans. If they will not loose points again with so many draws they can win this season. With some good signings I think Petrolul is better than last season. Position: 1-2 Coach: R?zvan Lucescu IN: Satli (Charleroi), A. Peteleu (free), Bolboa?? (loan Viitorul), Cobrea (Chiajna), Fanchone (Udinese), Nepomuceno, N'Koyi (Fortuna Sittard), G. Mare? (Sportul), Astafei (O?elul) OUT: S. Achim (CS U), Guilherme, Zicu, Valnicius, Camara, Manasse, Walter Fernandez (free), Bornescu (Rapid) BET: x2 @ 1.30 8/10 Possible score: 1-2 Bet won: 0-1 8) Iasi-Viitorul C. Both teams will have a hard season and for sure they will fight for avoiding relegation. I am not sure they will survive this battle. Position: 12-15 CSMS IA?I Coach: Marius L?c?tu? IN: I. Voicu (Rapid), Dulee Johnson (S?geata), L. Bole (Kaposvari Rakoczi FC), Dias (FC Bra?ov), L. Munteanu, Grahovac, Mitici (liberi), M. Rodrigues (FC Vaslui), Fl. Pl?mad? (FC Boto?ani) OUT: Onofra?, Radovici, A. B?lan, D. Vlad, Firoiu, R. Miron, Cioranu (liberi), Advici (O?elul), Avr?mia, Herghelegiu (ambii CS U) Coach: Bogdan Stelea IN: - OUT: B?lu?? (CS U), Larie (CFR), To?ca (Steaua), Bolboa?? (Petrolul), N. Dic? (retras) BET: Normally I can see Iasi not loosing this game as the host are a better team than Viitorul, but the odds are to low so NO BET 9) Dinamo B.-Otelul Last we will talk about my team, Dinamo. The "red dogs" earn an european place last season, but due to the financial problems they were banned in Europa League for 3 seasons. The palyers with the biggest salaries were sold/let go and the sqaud is made only with young players. But don't think this is a very weak team because it isn't. We still have some good players (mostly in offense) like Matei, Lazar (probably NT players), Bilinski, Rotariu...The main problems come in defense where we look very bad. Marcis weak GK and Durimel and Popa II (the center defenders) are probably the weakest in Liga I. Maybe Stoican can find solutions, but I doubt because he doesn't have were to choose from. I am sure Dinamo can score to any team in this team but also we will receive...GG could be a solution in Dinamo's games. Position: 5-8 Coach: Flavius Stoican IN: T. Marc (Corona), M. Ioni?? (Chiajna), Lemac (Olimpia Satu Mare), Gavril? (O?elul), Anghelina (FC Olt), Cordo? (FC Vaslui) OUT: Dr. Grigore (Toulouse), C. Munteanu (FC Bra?ov), ?ucudean (Standard), Asanovici, Cioinac, Naumovski, Balgradean, Rus (free), V. Balint (Rapid) Otelul is almost in colaps, no money, their owner is in jail, most of the players left the team and the squad is made only with youn, unexpereinced players. I don't give them any chance to escape relegation. Position: 17-18 Coach: Hans Michael Weiss IN: Murgoci ( Re?i?a), J. Szekely (FC Bra?ov), Cr. Cristea (Farul), Bîtfoi (Dun?rea Gala?i), Izvoranu (CS U), Tomozei (ASA Tg. Mure?), Onwuachi (Iraklis), Ikeng (FC Ingolstadt), C. Lungu (CFR), Advici (CSMS Ia?i) OUT: Gavril? (Dinamo), B?jenaru (Chiajna), Henrique Bernardo (ASA Tg. Mure?), Astafei (Petrolul), Goicoechea (Arouca) Prestia, Cooper (întor?i dup? împrumuturi), G. Giurgiu (Maccabi Netanya), Sevillano, S. Costin, Lovin (free), Ibeh (ASA Tg. Mure?), I. Filip (Rapid) BET: 1 @ 1.55 8/10 Possible score: 2-1/3-1 Bet won: 4-0

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Very good start for us with Cobcordia-Astra 0-2 Bet won (Astra scored 2 wonderful goals in the start of the game and Concordia did not have the force to re enter in the game) Craiova-Pandurii 1-1 Bets won (Craiova had more chances to score but Pandurii the more experience team here scored first and didn't loose the game. fair result in my opionion

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 We continue with the good run...Targu Mures - U Cluj 0-0 bets won (boring game; neither of the teams did not eant to loose this first game) and Rapid - Steaua 1-3 bet won (rapid tried to stay in the game but they are not yet fit to play a 90 minutes game. Steaua could have won more cleare but gk Bornescu made some good saves. We have a 29.35 profit from the first 4 games and I hope the other 4 bets will also be green...

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Botosani - Medias 0-3 and the first game lost (also this game destroyed my 100 accumulator :( If you look at the final score you will think Medias swept away with Botosani but this is misleading. Medias scored in first minute and then Botosani had several chances (hit 2 times the cross bar and had other 2-3 clear chances to equalize). In 60th min Botosani lost a player (red card) and from now on Gaz Metan had easy job. CFR - Ceahlaul 4-0 Like I said, Ceahlaul seems to be the weakest team in Liga I Brasov-Petrolul 0-1 I saw only the last half an hour of this game, Petrolul missed a penalty kick in the end of the game and after this Brasov had a big chance to equalize. Petrolul is a good team and they will loose few point against an weaker opponent. Today I really hope Dinamo will produce a good game and pass Otelul, a team that for sure will relegate this year.

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 I agree with Claugol on today's tip: Dinamo should win but I heard they got some defensive issues for this game so Otelul might get a goal. Because of that I will go for Dinamo to win & over 2,5 goals @5/4 bet365. Even if Otelul don't find the back of the net I see Dinamo scoring 3 goals. Dinamo to win & over 2,5 goals @5/4 bet365 Dinamo v Otelul - over 2,5 goals @19/20 bet365

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 I will be in vacation starting this Saturday so I will try to provide my bets for 2/3 round in Liga 1 now. 1) 2.08.2014 Steaua - CSU Craiova Steaua had a very long trip to Aktobe (Kazahstan), where they drew 2-2. The game suffered and the qualification is not done yet. Probably Galca will field some subs... Craiova dominated the game with Pandurii but it finished 1-1. The team needs some time to consolidate but I think they have a good squad. Is a good time to play with Steaua, as their game is not so good and they are focused on CHL (the prime objective is to reach in CHL groups and grab the Uefa millions) I expect a close game, maybe Steaua will win but I am not convince of Steaua's power at this moment. 2 (+1.5) @ 1.60 7/10 Possible score: 2-1 2) 3.08.2014 Petrolul - Botosani Petrolul grabbed the 3 points in Brasov and now they have an easier job, playing with Botosani. Last year Botosani wasn't so good away from home so I don't think they will have the power to resist in Ploiesti. Petrolul is one of the best teams in Liga 1 and with the help of their fans (one of the best in the country) they can win the second game 1 @ 1.50 8/10 Possible score: 2-0 3) 3.08.2014 Astra - Brasov Again we have one of the best teams in Liga 1, Astra, who wants to retain the championship this year and Brasov, who has some financial problems, players are unpaid and unhappy. These home games against easy opponents should most of the times end with victories. The battle with Steaua and Petrolul (maybe CFR) will be hard and they are not allowed to loose "easy" points. 1 (-1) @ 1.65 9/10 Possible score: 2-0 No bets for the others games

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 For 3rd round I am over the following bets: CSU Craiova - Viitorul 1 8/10 craiova is much better than viitorul and it's a matter of time before this team starts winning some games. I am sure viitorul can't get to much here. They will have many problems this season and will for sure be involved in the relegation battle. If the odds are bigger than 2 than 1 DNB should be taken with high stakes - close to banker Pandurii - Ceahlaul 1 8/10 Ceahlaul is one of the weakest teams in Liga 1 and will have a hard time on Pandurii's ground, where not to many teams are winning points! Brasov - Otelul 1 dnb 7/10 Normally at the time of the game both teams will have 0 points so I guess Brasov and Otelul will have some pressure on their shoulders. I think Brasov can take advantage of the home ground. Otelul showed like a B team in the game with Dinamo; they rarely passed the middle of the field

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 For today I will also bet on Viitorul-Rapid These two teams will have many problems this season. Viitorul has one of the youngest squads in Liga 1; these players are unexperienced. Viitorul didn't made any transfers this summer and they are playing in Chiajna, so they don't have any fan support. Rapid is still unprepared for this season. The players are not fit to play 90 minutes because they didn't have a training camp this summer. Now maybe Rapid will look better in a few months but for now they just want to grab point by point. I see a battle game, neither of these teams don't want to loose the game (a point is better than nothing). Viitorul do not have any good attacker (Dica is not playing anymore) and Rapid has only Pancu a 36 year old player - Rapid's heart, but he can't play by himself. under 2.5 @ 1.60 looks good here as I could see a 0-0 8/10

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Steaua - CS U Craiova The match will be played without spectators. Steaua is weaker than last season. They lost their coach and some key players. They signed only with Arlauskis (very good GK) and Lemnaru (a ST who arrived 3-4 days ago and obviously need time to adapt) CS U Craiova is a new promoted team, but they have a very good budget. They bought some good youngsters from Liga 1 but they need more time to adapt. Anyway, their coach know how to play against Steaua. In his last 2 matches vs. Steaua he remained undefeated altough he was training crap teams like Turnu Severin or Corona. I think Steaua is concentrating more on the second leg game with Aktobe (Ch. League qual.) and probably will use several reserves in this match, while Craiova will be very motivated to get a positive result. CS U +1.5 @ 1.55 7/10 First half x2 @ 1.72 6/10 DC x2 @ 2.75 3/10

Re: Romania 2014/2015 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Otelul Galati v Concordia Chiajna (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Steaua Bucuresti v CS Universitatea Craiova (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Petrolul Ploiesti v FC Botosani (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Astra Giurgiu v FC Brasov (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pandurii Targu Jiu v CFR Cluj (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 4 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gaz Metan Medias v CS Municipal Studentesc Iasi (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.24[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Universitatea Cluj v Dinamo Bucuresti (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania 2014/2015

Universitatea Cluj vs. Dinamo Bucuresti

Universitatea looks stronger than past seasons, and managed to sign some players with whom they gonna hope not to have emotions with relegations this season again. Lemnaru is a big loss as he moved to Steaua, but they got quality all over the field now and looks much more balanced over-all. They had couple of chances vs. Targu Mures last round, with lots of shots from outside, most dangerous ones coming from the right midfielder, Boutadjine. If the rumours are true and Grozav will look to come back to U Cluj, then the team will finally have a good midfield-attack line ready for this season. Dinamo started very good this season, altho' they lost a lot of players becuz of the financial crisys they are going through. Many important players left the club this summer, and there's no notable signing so far for them. It's true they won 4:0 last round, but am not sure where to place this win for them, as Otelul is facing worse financial problems than them and completely changed their team over the summer break. What I liked about Dinamo tho' was the attacking mentality they had during that game and I hope they will keep playing like that in following games also. Altho' Dinamo won last game, they have done some childish mistakes in their defensive line and they managed to concede no goal only becuz of Otelul's un-experience and bad quality. U Cluj and Dinamo met a lot of time and in all 46 games played here, we have had only 4 0:0 draws so far. In past 14 direct games between these two teams we had one goaless draw and only 2 of them ended under 2 goals. Considering the attacking mentality Dinamo had during last game, and mistakes done at the back line, if things will go like that again in this game I am very confident we gonna see goals again tonight. Odds are very good taking into considerations all the factors and history and I will be pelased to take the goal market for this game. Pick: Over 2 Goals AH @ 1.81 with 188Bet - 5/10 Points Bet Won: +4.05 - FT 2:3

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Two games today from the 4th round and we have some bets, including a banker. Steaua - Pandurii Steaua didn't impress so far (neither in Liga I or in CHL games). Probably the most important games in this season for them are the games with Ludogoret in CHL play off and coach Galca will try to rotate a bit. Pandurii is a quality team and even if they lost last round with weak Ceahlaul (if they will play 10 more times I don't think they will loose again) they can hurt Steaua tonight. The hosts are with their minds at the CHL game and probably will see a close game this evening. Besides Gardos who was sold to Southampton yesterday (7.5 mil euros), probably Varela, Sanmartean and Tanase will not play. I can see a surprise tonight. Steaua - Pandurii 2 (+2 h.a) @ 1.32 - this is banker (if you want to play big or put in a combo) Steaua - Pandurii 2 (+1.5 h.a) @ 1.60 9/10 Steaua - Pandurii Under 3 goals @ 1.475 8/10 Possible score: 1-1 6-0 Bets lost Gaz Metan - CSU Craiova Gaz Metan has the home field advantage and a very good coach, but the squad of CSU looks better. The host had an easy schedule and made 5 points already (many if I am consider this team a relegation material). CSU had earn only 2 points but they played with Steaua, Pandurii and Viitorul... I can see a close match, with the guests scoring at least once. Gaz Metan - CSU Craiova x HT or FT @ 1.65 CSU goals over 0.5 @ 1.40 Possible score: 1-1 1-0 Bets lost

Re: Romania 2014/2015 A nightmare night for me...Keseru scored 6 goals from all over the field. I'm a bit down after these results so I am thinking to stop the bets this weak. Maybe I would put Petrolul win @ 1.40 in a little combo with utd; arsenal and metalist. Sorry for yesterday :(

Re: Romania 2014/2015 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 18 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Universitatea Cluj v FC Brasov (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Viitorul Constanta v CFR Cluj (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.08[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Fc Brasov lost their coach last week and on the bench will stay the man from the youth team - he trained Fc Brasov 2 times before this If they are indeed serious about fighting for the title, Cfr needs to win this games. I think there is some value in these odds for Cfr win

Re: Romania 2014/2015

CFR played against Vitorul Constanta yesterday while Brasov went to Universitatea Cluj' date='right?So how can CFR beat Brasov?Sry if i am wrong.[/quote'] I just gave some info about the 2 games... First I was talking about U Cluj - Brasov (1-1 final result) and then about Viitorul-Cfr (0-2 FT) :)

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Let's forget about the last round, even if Cfr provide some units after the big lost Steaua-Pandurii. CFR - Gaz Metan Medias I don't know where you make your bets but if you can find odds bigger than 1.85 for Cfr to win over Gaz Metan Medias I suggest to take it because there is value in it. Last night I already made my bets on this game Gaz Metan surprised me a lot in these 4 rounds, being undefeted...till now! 8 points in 4 rounds, not bad at all for a team that I still consider to have problems with relegation this season. Of course they had an easy schedule, with 3 games against newcomers (Iasi, Rapid and Craiova) and Botosani (weak opponent). Now will face the first big test, away to Cfr, a team that has big ambitions this season. First of all I want to say that this bet is more a bet against Gaz Metan than one pro Cfr. I am still not convinced yet, Cfr can fight for the title, but for sure has the power to defeat a team like Medias. CFR-Gaz Metan 1 @ 2.05 7.5/10 CFR-Gaz Metan 1 DNB @ 1.50 9.5/10 - probably if I didn't loose last week bet I would call this bet a banker, but now...I will be more caution a bit Possible result: 2-0

Re: Romania 2014/2015 [TABLE=class: offrzin]

[TR] [TD=class: ofmatch][TABLE=class: offrzin] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]304[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]FC Brasov-Tg.Mures[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]22.08.2014 18:30[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.73[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.60[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.47[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.43[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.33[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]321[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]C.Chiajna-Dinamo B.[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]22.08.2014 21:00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]5.33[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.70[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.26[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD=class: ofstat][/TD] [TD=class: oftip][/TD] [TD=class: oftip][/TD] [TD=class: oftip][/TD] [TD=class: oftip][/TD] [TD=class: oftip][/TD] [TD=class: oftip][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: offrzin] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]323 [/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]Pandurii-Viitorul C.[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]23.08.2014 18:30[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]4.00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]5.21[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.19[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]326[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]Steaua B.-Ceahlaul [/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]23.08.2014 21:00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]5.00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]9.00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip-e] [/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.21[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.10 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: offrzin] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]328[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]Botosani-U.Cluj[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]24.08.2014 17:00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.40[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.83[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.49[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.30[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]338[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]Rapid B.-Astra G.[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]24.08.2014 19:00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]4.79[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.70[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.01[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.25[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]340[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]CSU Craiova-Petrolul P.[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]24.08.2014 21:00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]4.21[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.40[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.80[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.26 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: offrzin] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]342[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]Iasi-Otelul[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]25.08.2014 18:30[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.70[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]5.83[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.09[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.22[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]343[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]CFR Cluj-Gaz Metan M.[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]25.08.2014 21:00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.60[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]4.92[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.13[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.08[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.24[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]