** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Romania 2014/2015

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Two bets for me this round CFR (I already write the preview about Cfr - see above) and Pandurii (will write a preview tomorrow) I will not get involved in todays games. Brasov - Tg Mures, could end in a draw, as I see some equal power, Tg Mures better but Brasov is playing home As for Chiajna - Dinamo, I want to believe that Dinamo can win this kind of games but we are still a young team with ups and down. I have a bad feeling for today game and I am hoping I am wrong about it. Chiajna needs points as Sumudica is close to be fired (I reckon this guy as a good coach) and this thing makes them dangerous. Maybe Chiajna +1 if you want to get into this game

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Pandurii - Viitorul I will once more back Pandurii. I am still saying: they have good squad and good coach. They didn't win a game till now, more than that they were hammered by Steaua last weak 0-6 so this should be the 0 moment for them. I think they will start wining today as the humiliation is to big now. Viitorul lost his coach, Stelea quit and this team doesn't look to good. I think they will relegate at the end of the season. The odds dropped a lot and now we have only 1.55... 1 @ 1.55 9/10 Possible score: 3-1

Re: Romania 2014/2015

Pandurii - Viitorul I will once more back Pandurii. I am still saying: they have good squad and good coach. They didn't win a game till now, more than that they were hammered by Steaua last weak 0-6 so this should be the 0 moment for them. I think they will start wining today as the humiliation is to big now. Viitorul lost his coach, Stelea quit and this team doesn't look to good. I think they will relegate at the end of the season. The odds dropped a lot and now we have only 1.55... 1 @ 1.55 9/10 Possible score: 3-1
1-1 Bet Lost I think this Pandurii team needs a priest. They totally outplayed Viitorul, who rarely passed the middle of the field and scored with a fenomenal shot from 40 yards. Many missed opportunities, no luck and again without victory. I manage to save a bit in live betting, when Viitorul lead with 1-0 so is not so bad, but I am curious to see when Pandurii will start wining.

Let's forget about the last round, even if Cfr provide some units after the big lost Steaua-Pandurii. CFR - Gaz Metan Medias I don't know where you make your bets but if you can find odds bigger than 1.85 for Cfr to win over Gaz Metan Medias I suggest to take it because there is value in it. Last night I already made my bets on this game Gaz Metan surprised me a lot in these 4 rounds, being undefeted...till now! 8 points in 4 rounds, not bad at all for a team that I still consider to have problems with relegation this season. Of course they had an easy schedule, with 3 games against newcomers (Iasi, Rapid and Craiova) and Botosani (weak opponent). Now will face the first big test, away to Cfr, a team that has big ambitions this season. First of all I want to say that this bet is more a bet against Gaz Metan than one pro Cfr. I am still not convinced yet, Cfr can fight for the title, but for sure has the power to defeat a team like Medias. CFR-Gaz Metan 1 @ 2.05 7.5/10 CFR-Gaz Metan 1 DNB @ 1.50 9.5/10 - probably if I didn't loose last week bet I would call this bet a banker, but now...I will be more caution a bit Possible result: 2-0
4-1 BETS WON It was time for Gaz Metan Medias to loose!! Happy to caught some nice odds here

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Just finished work so I can write a few words about today games: Gaz Metan-Pandurii x2 @ 1.60 8/10 You all know how I am felling about Gaz Metan and Pandurii (gaz metan is over performing and pandurii is under performing). I will continue to back pandurii because I know their are much better than everyone thinks (much better than gaz metan). I am thinking they can win today but i will play safe x2 Ceahlaul-Concordia under 2.5 @ 1.55 7/10 What an ugly match. to weak teams that will try to not loose. I am sure this will be a very close game; not to many goal opportunities

Just finished work so I can write a few words about today games: Gaz Metan-Pandurii x2 @ 1.60 8/10 You all know how I am felling about Gaz Metan and Pandurii (gaz metan is over performing and pandurii is under performing). I will continue to back pandurii because I know their are much better than everyone thinks (much better than gaz metan). I am thinking they can win today but i will play safe x2 Ceahlaul-Concordia under 2.5 @ 1.55 7/10 What an ugly match. to weak teams that will try to not loose. I am sure this will be a very close game; not to many goal opportunities
Pandurii won 2-0 BET WON Ceahlaul-Concordia 2-0 BET WON

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Hi Clau, I have been following Romanian soccer clubs in Europa League and CL. But except Astra others were not as I expected. Many ppl think Astra promoted coz of weak Lyon . Anyway, when I checked National league of Romania , I saw those clubs which didnt qualified are dominating the league . I wonder if you can give me an inside look to National league. For example, is there really big difference between top half and bottom half teams? Will we be able to see any surprise results from bottom half? Thanks in advance

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Hi Deniz, Short answer: yes we can have surprises because there is not to big difference between top half and bottom half teams. I think you can compare with the turkish league...where Besiktas could loose with Rizezpor or Konyaspor. There are 3-4 teams: Petrolul, Astra, Steaua and maybe Cfr and Dinamo who will fight for the first posistions. Normally these teams will win at home ground most of the games with weaker opponent but in away games anybody can loose points The weakest teams here: Ceahlaul, Otelul, Viitorul will always have hard time when playing away but at home ground can win some unexpected points. And be aware that 6 teams will relegate this season so the hunger for points will be bigger!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Hmm I don't heard anything about something like this. And I am skeptical about all these fix games rumors. A lost will 90% mean Sumudica, the coach of Chiajna is out... So I am thinking maybe some players will want to "work" him... This is all I've got :)

Re: Romania 2014/2015 [TABLE=class: offrzin]

[TR] [TD=class: ofno]307[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]FC Brasov-C.Chiajna[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]12.09.2014 18:30[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]4.19[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.81[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.33[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]308[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]Steaua B.-Gaz Metan M. [/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]12.09.2014 21:00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip oftip_selected]1.40[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]4.20[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]8.97[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.86[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.21 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: offrzin] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]451[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]Viitorul C.-Ceahlaul [/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]13.09.2014 18:30[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.49[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.29[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.67[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.33[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]452 [/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]CFR Cluj-Astra G.[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]13.09.2014 21:00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.67[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.33[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: offrzin] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]453[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]Iasi-Tg.Mures[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]14.09.2014 16:00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.60[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.10[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.80[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.47[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.35[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]454[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]Rapid B.-U.Cluj[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]14.09.2014 18:30[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.82[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.49[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.34[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]455[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]Botosani-Dinamo B.[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]14.09.2014 21:00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.08[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.10[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.40[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.54[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.35 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: offrzin] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]456[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]CSU Craiova-Otelul[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]15.09.2014 18:30[/TD] [TD=class: oftip oftip_selected]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.40[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]5.04[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.03[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.30[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ofno]457[/TD] [TD=class: ofmatch]Pandurii-Petrolul P.[/TD] [TD=class: ofstat]STAT[/TD] [TD=class: ofdtime]15.09.2014 21:00[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.93[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]3.10[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]2.50[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: oftip]1.35[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Brasov-Chiajna is a NO BET for me Steaua -Gaz Metan The break for NT games came in time for Steaua, who brought 3 more players (Papp from Chievo, Bourceanu from Trabzonspor - he is injured and Rusescu from Sevilla) - all of them are borrowed. Galca knows these upcoming games are very important because he lost from confidence after CHL elimination. Steaua will be hungry for points/wins and Gaz Metan can't stand in their way. Szilagyi, Tahar, Todea, Vitinho are injured and Muth (probably the most important player - key DF) are missing tonight for Gaz Metan. The guests will try to sit in the back and hope for a 0-0 but I don't think this will be happening as I said Steaua really, really needs a convincing win, to calm the waters. Steaua-Gaz Metan 1 @ 1.35 9/10; Steaua to score more than 1.5 goals @ 1.57 9/10 Possible result: 3-0 3-1 BET WON

Re: Romania 2014/2015 The bet of the round is a game will take place Monday. The last placed CS Craiova will try to win it's first game of the season. If you read my preseason preview you will see I tipped Craiova to be in the first part of the standings. I still believe they will start climb in the standings. Otelul is the weakest team in Liga 1 and I don't think they can avoid relegation this year. With no money, no quality players, Otelul will loose many times, specially away from home. Craiova brought another good player in last days, Bawab, ex Gaz Metan Medias, a very good striker (who was in Steaua and Dinamo's radar in the past). They changed the coach, Cartu and Sandoi were brought to save this team and the pause from NT games could have done them good. I am confident Craiova will win Monday against the weakest team in Liga I. They are not so bad team, have good quality players but in the first games they didn't played like a team - also they had a hard schedule. Craiova - Otelul 1 @ 1.80 9/10 (Personally I already played this with high stakes - biggest this season) Craiova - Otelul1 DNB @ 1.33 - banker - for the ones they want a very, very secure odd Possible score: 2-0 1-0 Bets Won

Viitorul Constanta vs. Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt

I was about to skip this game this round, but I can't move on without noticing the odds. Ceahlaul, which definitely had a good turn-around after first two games and after changing their coach, went as high as 4.20 now from 2.50 starting odds. Something fishy going on I'd give you that, but the odds should be in Ceahlaul's favour, or at least should be well balanced. Viitorul still without a victory in Liga I, and in fact, with no points won at all at home in the three games played there. They getting all worried about relegation already, and it looks like this critical time had to force Gheorghe Hagi to step in. Our soccer legend stepped in as a technical manager, and it's been 4 years since he coached last time. I personally don't think he is gonna have such a huge impact on this game, plus he's been with the club all this time so don't really see how he could change things much. With all due respect, he's been a great footballer, but as a coach he didn't show much, probably the reason why he didn't bother with it either. The only effect I could see him having on their games, is to have referees give his team the upper hand. Anyway, to make things worse, they will be missing their first keeper, Buzbuchi, and the left back Taru, whom both got red carded against Steaua after two horrible tackles. Viitorul is good at creating and supplying our league with players, but they are inexperienced and young still, that's why they fighting against relegation every year. And when their players get good and learn, they move away to bigger clubs. Ceahlaul is having a good time now, after a bad start of this season. They lost first two starting games conceding 8 goals, but after changing coach, they managed to stay strong for last 4 games. Had tough opponents like Pandurii, Dinamo and Steaua, and only conceded once against all these three teams plus Concordia in last round. Florin Marin has two players which are uncertain for this game, but they said in a press conference they will be trying their best to get them fit before the game kicks off. Last year, when these two teams met at the end of the season, Viitorul managed to save themselves from relegation thanks to a 1:0 victory against Ceahlaul, in a game which had no stake for Ceahlaul that time. Maybe it was a favor for Hagi's club, maybe not, but if it was, then we might witness a payback. Anyway, all things considered, I believe the value is on the away side here. They might have to slip up soon, but I don't think the moment is now. Ceahlaul is obviously in a better form and should go home with points today from this encounter. I only hope we gonna see a game based on the values of both teams and current forms, and not a game which will be ruled by the referee and have Hagi's step in change minds that much. Pick: Double Chance Ceahlaul or Draw @ 1.91 Bet365 - 6/10 Pick: Away Win @ 4.20 with Bet365 - 1/10 Good luck all. Will bring you updates if anything comes up until kick off. Bet Lost: -7 Points

CFR Cluj vs. Astra Giurgiu

Now this is the kind of game I really want to watch. Two teams on a good form, both playing beautiful attacking football. CFR is coming after a very good result, one which many didn't expect, a win away to Petrolul. Many would argue that their last goal came from an offside, but it was a matter of centimeters really and would be hard for a referee to see it. Plus they have dominated and deserved the win IMO. Their team is fully fit, except for Negrut who is injured, but they should have players for every position on bench also. They just finished with the transfers, last three including Davide Petrucci, Catalin Carp and Ferebory Dore. They all look promising and should bring some quality in their ranks, Carp started his career at Shaktior's youth and probably Dore will be given a start in front today. He's had some good time at Botev, scoring 7 goals in 16 games. The coach, Miriuta, said on an interview he will be happy with a draw also, but I believe in order to get that draw they will have to play good and score, as Astra is in a good scoring form. Astra won easily against Craiova. Had a first half with two cancelled goals, hit the post two times, but in the end of the first half they managed to score through Budescu from a free kick. Second half came better for them, went up to 3:0 by minute 60 and it all looked as an entertainment for them. Very good midfield-attack line for them, one of the bests in Liga I I'd say. Budescu scored a hat-trick vs. Craiova and he is in top form. Enache is going through wonderful times also playing really well for Astra, and has been given the opportunity to start for the National team also. He was impressive lately. I'm really pleased with current line-up Astra has, maybe some better defenders for them would sky-rocket their performance. Morale is high after having Lyon kicked from Europa and they should be a bit better than CFR. Joaozinho, Alassane Toure and G. Florescu are their latest signings, all of them of 3.7 millions value. Things look really serious with this team and I have high hopes for Astra this season. CFR didn't win since 2011 on their own stadium vs Astra and I see that stretching for now. If they both will approach this game in the same manner they did lately, I think we gonna be watching a spectaculous game. Hopefully Astra won't be thinking about Europa League too much as that game comes on Thursday so there's enough time to recover. I am gonna fancy the goals here, even thought past two meetings on this stadium between them ended as 0:0. If they will play fast paced football and create chances, I believe we gonna witness some goals tonight. Over 2 AH is priced about 1.75 while over 2.5 is 2.30 and going up. I will be taking the over 2 AH market for now, and if odds keep raising for 2.5 goals market, I will maybe place one bet on that one also. Pick: BTTS @ 1.91 with Bet365 - 5/10 Points Pick: CS 0:0 @ 8.00 with Bet365 - 0.5/10 Points Edited: In fact, BTTS is priced at 1.91 which is way better than Over 2 AH. Probably the chances for both to score are more real than any of them scoring 3 so I might swap for this one. Will decide in few hours, before placing the bet. For now I'll put this bet on hold. Bet Won: +4.05

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Nice analyses from Zaharel so not much to say about the 2 games today...Just give my bets... Viitorul Constanta vs. Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt: big NO BET (don't have a clue what will happened here in terms of 1x2 - the single bet which could be alright is under 2.5) CFR Cluj vs. Astra Giurgiu: I am sure if you will ask both of the coaches right now if they will want one point they will agree. x HT or FT @ 1.60 7/10 x @ 3.20 4/10 Possible score: 1-1 4-1(2-0) BET LOST

The bet of the round is a game will take place Monday. The last placed CS Craiova will try to win it's first game of the season. If you read my preseason preview you will see I tipped Craiova to be in the first part of the standings. I still believe they will start climb in the standings. Otelul is the weakest team in Liga 1 and I don't think they can avoid relegation this year. With no money, no quality players, Otelul will loose many times, specially away from home. Craiova brought another good player in last days, Bawab, ex Gaz Metan Medias, a very good striker (who was in Steaua and Dinamo's radar in the past). They changed the coach, Cartu and Sandoi were brought to save this team and the pause from NT games could have done them good. I am confident Craiova will win Monday against the weakest team in Liga I. They are not so bad team, have good quality players but in the first games they didn't played like a team - also they had a hard schedule. Craiova - Otelul 1 @ 1.80 9/10 (Personally I already played this with high stakes - biggest this season) Craiova - Otelul 1 DNB @ 1.33 - banker - for the ones they want a very, very secure odd Possible score: 2-0
I am all in on CS Craiova. I've supplemented the funds and also made 2 additional bets. For the host only Mateiu is absent due to injured (not important player - MD 1 gamed played) and Otelul will miss S Ilie - long term injured and Advici - suspended (important MD - 5 games played) Craiova - Otelul 1 (-1) @ 2.3 6/10 Craiova - Otelul 1 (-1.5) @ 2.9 4/10

The bet of the round is a game will take place Monday. The last placed CS Craiova will try to win it's first game of the season. If you read my preseason preview you will see I tipped Craiova to be in the first part of the standings. I still believe they will start climb in the standings. Otelul is the weakest team in Liga 1 and I don't think they can avoid relegation this year. With no money, no quality players, Otelul will loose many times, specially away from home. Craiova brought another good player in last days, Bawab, ex Gaz Metan Medias, a very good striker (who was in Steaua and Dinamo's radar in the past). They changed the coach, Cartu and Sandoi were brought to save this team and the pause from NT games could have done them good. I am confident Craiova will win Monday against the weakest team in Liga I. They are not so bad team, have good quality players but in the first games they didn't played like a team - also they had a hard schedule. Craiova - Otelul 1 @ 1.80 9/10 (Personally I already played this with high stakes - biggest this season) Craiova - Otelul1 DNB @ 1.33 - banker - for the ones they want a very, very secure odd Possible score: 2-0
1-0 BET WON Glad with this result in condition Craiova was playing in 10 men (idiotic fault by a mindless player). They scored being less in the field and Otelul didn't have one big opportunity to score - very weak team Let's cash the moooney :)

1-0 BET WON Glad with this result in condition Craiova was playing in 10 men (idiotic fault by a mindless player). They scored being less in the field and Otelul didn't have one big opportunity to score - very weak team Let's cash the moooney :)
Hard Game. Luck with Câr?u and S?ndoi! Now we'll see many points for Craiova.

Re: Romania 2014/2015 This situation is well known at Astra...Their chairman is a bit strange and even if he has money he is paying only when he wants... I don't think Astra will loose again, but will be a hard game - I read that they will have few guys missing this game due to injures. NO BET

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Dinamo-Iasi, Lazar will be again in the first 11 so Dinamo will have good trio attack. Iasi will try to defend but the host have good attack players now with Matei, Lazar and Alexe. I hope Dinamo will win tonight againt a clearly weaker opponent 1 @ 1.66 7/10 Possible score: 2-1 1-0 Bet Won Otelul-CFR, CFR is flying at this moment (wining with 4-1 against Astra, 4-1 against Gaz Metan and 2-1 against Petrolul) and they have the chance to continue the good run today, when palying at Otelul Galati, one of the weakest team in Liga I. Otelul has no coach after the Monday defeat (0-1 at Craiova) - they look doomed :) 2 @ 1.55 7/10 Possible score: 0-2 0-1 Bet won Concordia Chiajna-Botosani, Chiajna is the last in the standings with only 4 points in 7 games, with not a single goal scored at their home ground. I think this is the time to break the ice - last chance of Sumudica if he wants to continue coaching this team. Also I think now they should start taking advantage of their plastic field (the only one in the country). Botosani was minutes away to a big shame last weak when they were leading 2-1 and having 2 players more than Dinamo. The red dogs equalized and closed to score once more in last minutes of the game...Botosani escaped and won 3-2. I am thinking Concordia can win tonight but taking in consideration Botosani doesn't have any draw till now I am stopping at 1x at a very good odd 1x @ 1.57 8/10 Possible score: 1-0 3-3 Bet Won

Re: Romania 2014/2015 Petrolul-Steaua, the derby of the round. The host changed their coach, Mutescu came in instead of Razvan Lucescu. Unfortunately for Multescu his first game is very hard, specially when he has a lots of important missings: Hoban was sold in Israel, Mutu and Albin are injured and Teixeira is suspended - all of them key players. But Petrolul lost one game in last year so this is good news for Mutescu. Also the team has some good other players who can step in: Marinescu, Astafei or Nepomunceno. Steaua won in EL 6-0 with Aalborg, all goals scored in second half, Keseru again with a hattrick. Also Aalborg played in 10. Another good thing to know is that the man of the match was Arlauskis the GK of Steaua, so don't be full of the big win. I think this game will be a close one and probably no one will be upset with a draw. HT or FT x @ 1.65 7/10 or x @ 3.20 3/10 Possible score: 1-1 2-3 (0-2) Bet Lost

Petrolul - Steaua. I think that we will see a lot of yellow cards in this game. Last time when this 2 teams played at Ploiesti it was a fight in the end of the game.
Yes...many cards in this game is a sure bet :) Probably we can also see a red one to