Group B: Netherlands vs Chile > Mon 23rd June

Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Chile > Mon 23rd June 4pts Chile to beat Netherlands 19/10 Boylesports Chile’s workrate is phenomenal and they win the ball high up the pitch which opens up their attacking flair and I’m surprised they are still underrated against this Dutch side who are missing its talisman in van Persie. I fancied Chile to come through this group before it started and they’ve done that and I think they can do it in style with three wins in three matches. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/netherlands-vs-chile-betting-chile-can-beat-dutch-to-top-the-group

Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Chile > Mon 23rd June

I’m surprised they are still underrated against this Dutch side who are missing its talisman in van Persie.
But Chile might be missing key players too. I would suggest to wait for further news on starting lineup before punting on this match. Anxious wait for Vidal, Aranguiz http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2014/m=6/news=anxious-wait-for-vidal-aranguiz-2378968.html

But Chile might be missing key players too. I would suggest to wait for further news on starting lineup before punting on this match. Anxious wait for Vidal, Aranguiz http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2014/m=6/news=anxious-wait-for-vidal-aranguiz-2378968.html
Homero Ramírez ?? @ramirescl · 5h El 11 de #CHICHI.png para mañana ante #NEDNED.png: Bravo; Isla, Silva, Medel, Jara, Mena; Gutiérrez, Díaz; Aránguiz; Sánchez, Vargas.

Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Chile > Mon 23rd June I guess the desire to "avoid Brazil" is an important issue despite the hit & miss nature of this Brazil team (assuming they top their own group of course). There is also the incentive of likely facing Costa Rice or Ivory Coast in the quarters but that will unlikely influence the teams minds that much. Chile midfielder Arturo Vidal described it as a final, but I doubt it'll be a "park the bus" type of game since neither of these teams hold that philosophy. Although RVP is suspended and influential Chileans Vidal & Arranguiz may be rested (the latter scored 1 & created another vs Spain), I expect goals in this one due mostly to the combination of both teams attacking flair and the inconsistency of the Dutch defence. Over 2.5 @ 1.83 Betfair (10/10)

Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Chile > Mon 23rd June 1Cillessen(G)(G)C. Bravo1 7D. Janmaat(D)(D)G. Medel17 3S. De Vrij(D)(D)F. Silva5 2R. Vlaar(D)(D)G. Jara18 5D. Blind(D)(M)M. Isla4 6N. De Jong(M)(M)Aránguiz20 10Sneijder(M)(M)M. Díaz21 20G. Wijnald(M)(M)E. Mena2 15D. Kuyt(F)(F)E. Vargas11 17J. Lens(F)(F)Gutiérrez16 11A. Robben(F)(F)A. Sánchez7

Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Chile > Mon 23rd June 6pts Both teams to score @ 1.67 StanJames Including their two warm-up games, Chile have played a total of 4 games in the last month. They have won all and scored a 3,2,3,2 goals in those games. Netherlands on the other hand have won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 games (including 3 warm-up games). In all of those games they have scored and managed to score 1,1,2,5,3 goals in them. Taking a look at the team sheet, it doesn't seem like either side are resting many key players (unless they are injured) and with the winner of the game winning the group, there is still something to play for. As such, I fancy both attacking minded teams to find the back of the net.

Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Chile > Mon 23rd June I really do think this Dutch team will struggle without RVP, who not only has scored goals but he's led the line so well in this tournament. They were poor against Australia and were fortunate to come away with the win. That Lens/Kuyt partnership looks pretty average on paper and it will mean Chile can afford to give more attention to Robben, who's pace will be less of a threat to an athletic side. But it was the Dutch defence that was so poor in the last game, Australia could have 5. Chile are going to be too strong, I have a feeling that it'll be very one sided. 1pt Chile win to 0 @ 21/5 Coral 5pt Chile win @ 17/10 Betfair

Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Chile > Mon 23rd June I can't see Holland losing this game, the experience of both players and Manger will prevail in this game. Draw is good to Holland to top the league, but I rather fancy a scenario where Chile will leave a bit more space to Holland when the Dutch can use it despite RvP missing. Still Over 2,5 Goals for ne, max stake, bet365 GL all

Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Chile > Mon 23rd June Over 2.5 for me after seeing the line-ups. Both teams are great on the break and most likely there will be all the time one team motivated to chase a goal and push (hence, the other with good chances to hit on the break). I don't rate very high Chile defense as I have seen them perform very poor in the some of the qualifiers and in some of the friendlies (notoriously Egypt, when Salah was toying with them). They are solid when playing tight, but when their team attacks more, the real weaknesses in Chilean defense are exposed. I also don't trust the Dutch defense, consisting of players from Eredivisie (a league, known for its high-scoring games and not that good defenses). I see many guys from Feyenoord in their defense, and Feyenoord had plenty of games this season when they conceded 3+ goals. Over 2.5 @ 1.80 (bet 365)

Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Chile > Mon 23rd June Goalaasssooooooooo! We are on fireeeee bitchessss. Great performance again especially defensively, we gave away almost nothing against such strong opponent. We were sloppy at times when we took over possesion on our own half but the pressure the players gave when they crossed the middle line was just intens. Everyone rated Chili quite strong, but they were toothless upfront. This tactic works great against dominant opponents and Robben is truly an awesome player! Depay someone to watch out for in the future. I know, this might sound a bit fan based and it might be true, but I'm thrilledddd cause I never expected 9 points and such a strong defensive line overall. Hope we will continue as underdogs ;-)

6pts Both teams to score @ 1.67 StanJames Including their two warm-up games, Chile have played a total of 4 games in the last month. They have won all and scored a 3,2,3,2 goals in those games. Netherlands on the other hand have won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 games (including 3 warm-up games). In all of those games they have scored and managed to score 1,1,2,5,3 goals in them. Taking a look at the team sheet, it doesn't seem like either side are resting many key players (unless they are injured) and with the winner of the game winning the group, there is still something to play for. As such, I fancy both attacking minded teams to find the back of the net.
Credit to Holland and Van gaal, perfect tactics for nullifying Chile's attack. -6pts

Over 2.5 @ 1.80 (bet 365)
Very bad reading of the game by me. Holland was able to hold comfortably Chile away from their goal for most of the game. Chileans seemed to lack physical power against tall and strong Dutch defenders and holding midfielders, and the speed of the Chilean attack couldn't be explored in the packed space in front of Cilessen. Also Chile didn't really take big risks before the last 20 minutes and Holland didn't want to engage many people on the break, but preferred to keep the three lines of players close together. World Cup 2014 Stats: 14 Bets, 10 Wins, 4 Losses, 1 Void + 6.05 Units (1 Unit per bet)

Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Chile > Mon 23rd June Should have backed Holland, confident at all time they can't lose this game, I see them going far up, lost a lot of money on the Over 2,5, need Brazil to score 3 or more goals to recover.