BBOTD > Friday May 16th

York 2:45 - Sky Bet Yorkshire Cup(Group 2) (1) 1m6f Tac De Boistron produced one of the most devastating staying performances I have ever seen in the Sagaro Stakes at Ascot last time out, bombing clear in the final stages to win by 5 lengths. If he comes here in that sort of form he could be very hard to beat indeed, he is in the form of his life. Cubanita is a very consistent mare and the form of her neck win over Noble Mission is turning out to be very good form with that horse going on to land a Group 3 at Sandown by 9 lengths then winning a Group 3 at Chester. I think Khione is the value in the race though, she is still very lightly raced and I don't think we have seen her at her best yet. She will love the step up in trip and can cause an upset. Khione WIN @ 16/1 Sky Bet - £30 Free Bet when you Register! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/yorkshire-cup-betting-khione-should-relish-the-step-up-in-trip-for-luca-cumani

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 2.45 York - Ahzeemah 1pt win @ 10/1 PaddyPower Absolutely desperate for a winner! Like Aidy I am having a stab at the Yorkshire Cup tomorrow and like Aidy says if Tac De Boistron turns up in the same mood as his win last time out then he is going to be very tough to beat. The one doubt I have with the favourite is the ground. They do want it on the soft side for him but if the weather stays warm and the sun is blazing tomorrow then I am hopeful the ground will quicken up and go against the fav. There are lots of potentially smart stayers in this race but I am going to side with Ahzeemah who is proven at this trip and could get another victory in the race for the boys in blue. He does have to put a very poor run behind him in the Champion Long Distance Cup but prior to that race he hadn't finished out of the first 2 in his previous 11 runs with the majority of them coming in group class. He is one of many the would prefer the ground to dry up and hopefully come race time it will be almost good ground. This horse is a strong stayer but he also has a good turn of foot. He is a previous winner at the track over further and he should go well here. Kieron Fallon is having a great time of it at the moment and him being on board is an obvious positive.

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 7.35 Hamilton The Braveheart Stakes and this looks a really strong running of it. Clayton is super versatile ground wise but is started to looking very high in the handicap up 2lb for latest good second. Rawaki’s mark has taken a huge knock having run a great race in John Porter Stakes a Group 3 at Newbury on season reappearance, struggled back in handicap last time and similar story likely here off this sort of mark. Alta Lilea rarely runs a bad race including a group level, might find this mark high enough returning to handicaps and didn’t go well fresh last year. Sirvino won around here nearly 2 weeks ago over a furlong further scoring comfortably, comes into this with just a 3lb penalty he does have form off this sort of mark in his younger days and does come into this with a good chance based on his last run. Bolingbroke could have a lot more to offer in this country but his form has come in some heavy ground and this ground will be drying out and can only be watched on British debut in my opinion. Special Meaning looks the one to beat for me she has struck up a great relationship with Franny, a really good 3rd in handicap on season reappearance came on for that run to win a listed event at Goodwood last time out. Only 1lb higher back in handicap company, the drying ground will suit and she looks a group filly in handicap company now. 1pt win Special Meaning 4/1 coral

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 1700 york 0.5 ew votary 12/1 bet 365 john gosdens 3 year old colt ran a stinker last time out,that may have been down to the ground being too soft,hopefully it remains as forecast,he won on debut last year at the all weather at kempton,so much was expected last time that he was bet as 2nd favourite,buick on board tomorrow and he may run into a place at least

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 5.40 Newmarket - Kylladdie ew 8/1 bet365 Runs behind Bunce lto in a claimer and My Name is Rio have been in decent finishing times and I think it could be on a good mark as dropped 6lbs , just two runs back from a break , now its 7yo it maybe needs those runs and was a similar story last year with it winning on 3rd run last year. Last win came off 70 so with jocks claim is 6lbs lower than that off only 64 today. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th Newbury 4.45 - Wind Fire (1pts win, 7/1 Paddy Power) Wind Fire had a decent 2 yo campaign last year winning twice but ovher 5 furlong trips and placed third in the Lowther on her only run over 6 furlongs last year. Returns to the track where she put in her best effort when she won a 14k Listed race so has a course win to her name. Her reappearance run at Newmarket this year in the Nell Gwyn was over the 7 furlong trip and I don't think she quite stayed so she ran okay finishing 7th of 15, 3 3/4 lengths off the eventual winner. I'm hopeful she will come on today from that reappearance and back down to 6f should suit better.

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 6.55 Kilbeggan Busty Brown 6/4 William Hill BOG Busty Brown has the best form in this race by far. Although probably not as good as when winning the Monksfield Novice Hurdle at Navan a few years ago he has come back this season after a layoff starting with a third to Sailors Warn at Leopardstown followed by a midfield run at Aintree and an ok run against Thousand Stars at Fairyhouse. Now dropped in grade, he should win this easily. 1 Point win for nap purposes Busty Brown 6/4 William Hill BOG

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 4.25 YORK DUSKY QUEEN @ 7/2 Boylesport BOG Back running against her own sex today having been holding her own in some decent hcaps against the boys. Has won at the track before and the booking of Ryan Moore takes the eye having been ridden by Samantha Bell on her previous 4 runs. Good ground ideal, should be there abouts.

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 530 Aintree: Overpriced EW 20/1 Stan James Competitive looking Mares handicap and i like the top one Overpriced now that she goes back up in trip. She won at Perth this time last year over a similar trip but has been mainly running at two miles for some reason. A consistent sort who races up with the pace as a rule and those tactics tend to do well here at Aintree. Its a big enough field but I've found plenty of exposed types in opposition and it won't take that much winning so at the prices the selection is worth a bet.

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th laura secord 5.15 newbury takes my eye today. only had a few starts and is open to improvement, and i feel this extra couple of furlongs and quicker ground will suit better too. apprentice jockeys, so not too confident in them getting tactics right, but off a mark of 72 today, and improvement possible, laura secord could go close. 1 point win 11/1 ladbrokes bog

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 19:15 Aintree = 4.Rumble Of Thunder to be placed(1-2-3) @ 2.92 MARATHONBET (4/10 stake) Another competitive looking Hcp Hurdle on Friday evening with various equal contenders. My eye here catches 4.Rumble Of Thunder has done nothing wrong since scoring at Musselburgh in February and seems certain to give another good account under a useful 5lb claimer. With decent stats and past history on course & distance I believe it pays to stick with it. :hope

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 7.00 HAMILTON (Class 5 - 1m Hcp) ALLURING STAR @9/4 (Bet365 #BOG) Hat trick completed 6 days ago when winning an apprentice race on same distance and going by 1L with a solid and steady progression started around 3f out. Penalty escaped and same mark of 62 today, so still backable despite the better field. She caught my eye as reliable mare with a stunning 3/4 in 2014 as a 6yo and despite shewill debut at Hamilton tonight she definitely will love the ground since her record on good-to-soft is 4/11. Graham Gibbons in rocking form with already 11 wins in the last 14 days will be again her partner. Easterby's runners are really hitting form recently too, so connections look extremely solid. I think it's not too mug as a choice despite the 111 in the form, especially because it's a low rated race. Anyway at the price I'm glad to take the risk.

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th

5.40 Newmarket - Kylladdie ew 8/1 bet365 Runs behind Bunce lto in a claimer and My Name is Rio have been in decent finishing times and I think it could be on a good mark as dropped 6lbs , just two runs back from a break , now its 7yo it maybe needs those runs and was a similar story last year with it winning on 3rd run last year. Last win came off 70 so with jocks claim is 6lbs lower than that off only 64 today. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Another cracker :clap

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 8.05 Hamilton - Sandra's Diamond E/W @ 22/1 BetVictor For me this one is overpriced. Ran a shocker last time out but that was its first run for a while and faced much stronger opposition than she does today. On last seasons form I believe she has a good chance here. She won over this distance at Ayr and won over 5f at Catterick on soft ground so the so trip and ground should cause no problem. This is a much easier race than last time out and if she can run up to last seasons level I think she has a chance of running into a place here.

19:15 Aintree = 4.Rumble Of Thunder to be placed(1-2-3) @ 2.92 MARATHONBET (4/10 stake) Another competitive looking Hcp Hurdle on Friday evening with various equal contenders. My eye here catches 4.Rumble Of Thunder has done nothing wrong since scoring at Musselburgh in February and seems certain to give another good account under a useful 5lb claimer. With decent stats and past history on course & distance I believe it pays to stick with it. :hope
Hi mate, your welcome to join in the competition but have a look at the rules which you will find the BBTD Tables thread. We don't accept conditional bets such as 'to be placed' or from bookie Marathonbet. :ok

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 2 winners so far; Kev 9/1 EW Barnsley Chop 7/2 :clap Loads still to run;

7.35 Hamilton The Braveheart Stakes and this looks a really strong running of it. Clayton is super versatile ground wise but is started to looking very high in the handicap up 2lb for latest good second. Rawaki’s mark has taken a huge knock having run a great race in John Porter Stakes a Group 3 at Newbury on season reappearance, struggled back in handicap last time and similar story likely here off this sort of mark. Alta Lilea rarely runs a bad race including a group level, might find this mark high enough returning to handicaps and didn’t go well fresh last year. Sirvino won around here nearly 2 weeks ago over a furlong further scoring comfortably, comes into this with just a 3lb penalty he does have form off this sort of mark in his younger days and does come into this with a good chance based on his last run. Bolingbroke could have a lot more to offer in this country but his form has come in some heavy ground and this ground will be drying out and can only be watched on British debut in my opinion. Special Meaning looks the one to beat for me she has struck up a great relationship with Franny, a really good 3rd in handicap on season reappearance came on for that run to win a listed event at Goodwood last time out. Only 1lb higher back in handicap company, the drying ground will suit and she looks a group filly in handicap company now. 1pt win Special Meaning 4/1 coral
6.55 Kilbeggan Busty Brown 6/4 William Hill BOG Busty Brown has the best form in this race by far. Although probably not as good as when winning the Monksfield Novice Hurdle at Navan a few years ago he has come back this season after a layoff starting with a third to Sailors Warn at Leopardstown followed by a midfield run at Aintree and an ok run against Thousand Stars at Fairyhouse. Now dropped in grade, he should win this easily. 1 Point win for nap purposes Busty Brown 6/4 William Hill BOG
19:15 Aintree = 4.Rumble Of Thunder to be placed(1-2-3) @ 2.92 MARATHONBET (4/10 stake) Another competitive looking Hcp Hurdle on Friday evening with various equal contenders. My eye here catches 4.Rumble Of Thunder has done nothing wrong since scoring at Musselburgh in February and seems certain to give another good account under a useful 5lb claimer. With decent stats and past history on course & distance I believe it pays to stick with it. :hope
7.00 HAMILTON (Class 5 - 1m Hcp) ALLURING STAR @9/4 (Bet365 #BOG) Hat trick completed 6 days ago when winning an apprentice race on same distance and going by 1L with a solid and steady progression started around 3f out. Penalty escaped and same mark of 62 today, so still backable despite the better field. She caught my eye as reliable mare with a stunning 3/4 in 2014 as a 6yo and despite shewill debut at Hamilton tonight she definitely will love the ground since her record on good-to-soft is 4/11. Graham Gibbons in rocking form with already 11 wins in the last 14 days will be again her partner. Easterby's runners are really hitting form recently too, so connections look extremely solid. I think it's not too mug as a choice despite the 111 in the form, especially because it's a low rated race. Anyway at the price I'm glad to take the risk.
8.05 Hamilton - Sandra's Diamond E/W @ 22/1 BetVictor For me this one is overpriced. Ran a shocker last time out but that was its first run for a while and faced much stronger opposition than she does today. On last seasons form I believe she has a good chance here. She won over this distance at Ayr and won over 5f at Catterick on soft ground so the so trip and ground should cause no problem. This is a much easier race than last time out and if she can run up to last seasons level I think she has a chance of running into a place here.

Hi mate, your welcome to join in the competition but have a look at the rules which you will find the BBTD Tables thread.
Thanks mate, but I won't join any competition just now as I just like to share my thoughts, may be in the future! Glad the Thunder grabbed the place, shame I didn't bet it TO WIN as the SP went north to 13.00 I think!:sad

Thanks mate, but I won't join any competition just now as I just like to share my thoughts, may be in the future! Glad the Thunder grabbed the place, shame I didn't bet it TO WIN as the SP went north to 13.00 I think!:sad
Nice winner! You can still post your thoughts in the daily threads:clap