Scoop 6

Don't usually bother with this but thinking of having a decent stab at it tomorrow seeing as it's such a big pot. Going for 2 selections in each of the races so if any of you have any thoughts on any of the races please feel free to share them in here!! The races in question are 2.05 Newmarket 2.40 Newmarket 3.00 Thirsk 3.30 Goodwood 3.40 Thirsk 3.50 Newmarket So far definitely in is Niceofyoutotellme in the 2.05, Pearl Secret in the 2.40 and Off Art in the 3.40 Thirsk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scoop 6 2.05 Newmarket Niceofyoutotellme, Bold Sniper, Stand My Ground 2.40 Newmarket Pearl Secret 3.00 Thirsk Music in The Rain, Desert Creek 3.30 Goodwood Long Awaited, Ajjaadd 3.40 Thirsk Off Art, Farlow 3.50 Newmarket War Command, Australia :hope

Re: Scoop 6 Going to Newmarket today with Robertob in what should be a fantastic day. It's be rude not to have a crack at this mega pot! 2:05 - Stand My Ground 2:40 - Sole Power 3:00 - Music In The Rain 3:30 - Pal Of The Cat 3:40 - Bold Prediction 3:50 - War Command Also picked out Our Boy Jack in the 3:00 and Outstrip for the 2,000 Guineas but think I may just limit my Scoop 6 to the one line. Good luck all!

Re: Scoop 6 1) Burano 2) Sole Power 3) Music In The Rain 4) Ajjaadd 5) Anderiego 6) Australia 1) Two For Two 2) Sole Power 3) Music In The Rain 4) Ajjaadd 5) Off Art 6) War Command 1) Farraaj 2) Hot Streak 3) Capaill Liath 4) Fair Value 5) Ingleby Angel 6) Australia 1) Roserrow 2) Sole Power 3) Music In The Rain 4) Elusivity 5) Norse Blues 6) Kingman Good luck folks.

Re: Scoop 6 If anybody silly enough to copy mine they don't need the £2 lol 2.05 Strictly Silver 2.40 Moviesta 3.00 Capaill Liath 3.30 Jiroft 3.40 Fort Bastion 3.50 Bookrunner Good luck. Even the place fund would be good Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Re: Scoop 6 Congrats to the 750 punters each winning a Place pool dividend of £914.00. 3/1 Off Art in the 5th Leg let me down :spank Saved my stake on Betfair's "Will the Scoop6 be Won?" Market. Got a fantastic 4/1 "No".

Re: Scoop 6 I'm a bit miffed with the Scoop 6 to be honest. As we know C4 dropped plugging the bet a while ago and this enabled the Tote/Betfred to choose any races they wanted rather than covering the C4 races each week. Don't you think they are taking the mick with some of the races chosen nowadays? I reckon they lost a lot of publicity and the only way they can get people talking about the bet is to make dam sure it rolls over quite frequently so are choosing some dire races among the six legs. Take tomorrow for example, why oh why have they put that shit Class 5 race at Nottingham in it? Its not even going to be televised and the other 5 legs are difficult enough, surely there was no need to include that particular race. Well its worked and as we saw last week C4 are talking about it all the time and i hope a few people get it up tomorrow although i fear unless you throw a few hundred quid at it you have no chance. Good luck all:hope

Re: Scoop 6 You could get the first 5 winners.... Then only have a 29 runner handicap to deal with. Mental tomorrow, it will roll over again. That Nottingham race is very odd, it should be Channel 4 televised races only.

Re: Scoop 6 Completely agree with you Graham. It was the same last week that not all of the races were shown on Channel 4. To have that race at Nottingham in is ridiculous when you consider the good racing thats on tomorrow. Your almost as likely to win the Scoop 6 tomorrow as you are winning the lottery. The fact a punter managed to get the 6th leg last week with just a £2 stake was surely an absolute fluke? Well IMO it was.... Every race tomorrow is ridiculously hard and I wouldn't be surprised to go out in the first despite having 3 horses running for me

Re: Scoop 6 Definately tough tomorrow , would be happy just to pick up a place fund , backed them as singles just in hope lol Maybe the rest of the fields just weren't big enough for Right Said Fred so plomped for notts Leg 1 - Big Hands Harry Leg 2 - Casual Smile Leg 3 - Pether's Moon Leg 4 - Eland Ally Leg 5 - Life and Soul Leg 6 - Captain Ramius Tbh if just 2 of these place I'll be happy. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Re: Scoop 6 I've had a go, although it is definitely going to roll over with some of the races in there. Hopefully next Saturday we will have a deluge of rain over night causing countless non runners and 8 horses in every race! Leg 1 - Big Easy Leg 2 - Queens Prize Leg 3 - Pether's Moon Leg 4 - Taurus Twins, Point North, Exotic Guest Leg 5 - Songsmith Leg 6 - Gabriel's Lad, Brownsea Brink, Dubawi Sound