** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

Aidymac

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday TV previews: 4pts New England vs Detroit - Under 48pts 10/11 Betfred The Lions defence is real so I don’t expect New England to run away with this match but I’m not sure the Lions offense has been going well enough to automatically say they will stay within a score of the Patriots here. For me the better bet is for there to be under 48pts in the match. You have to go back to the opening week of the season for the last time a Lions match had this many points in it and I don’t see this one going over. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/detroit-lions--new-england-patriots-betting-points-may-be-at-a-premium-at-gillette-stadium 4pts Denver vs Miami - Under 48pts 10/11 Bet365 I think this is a match where the defences can stay on top. Denver’s defence won’t have liked their loss last week so I expect them to raise it here especially with doubts over key offensive personnel while Miami have nothing to lose so I expect their defence to go on the attack as well. Usually Denver matches are high scoring but I’m not sure this one will be and a points total of 48 could be a few too high. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/miami-dolphins--denver-broncos-betting-defences-can-stay-on-top-in-denver 4pts Dallas (-3) to beat New York Giants 4/5 Skybet The Giants look a right shambles at the minute and I expect a refreshed and rejuvenated Cowboys team to feast on them in this match. Dallas can run all over the Giants and they should be able to dominate them through the air too. There appears to be no confidence at all on this Giants offense apart from the exciting Odell Beckham Jr but he can’t win matches on his own so I’m with Dallas by more than a field goal in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dallas-cowboys--new-york-giants-betting-sunday-could-be-another-long-night-for-big-blue

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Monday night preview: 4pts New Orleans (-3) to beat Baltimore 10/11 Bet365 Losing two at home on the trot is unheard of for New Orleans but a third one is almost impossible to think about. I don’t think they will lose here. Primetime games seem to bring out the best in Drew Brees and his side and I expect them to get the job done here against a Baltimore side who often flatter to deceive on the road. I think the Saints can win and cover a field goal. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/baltimore-ravens--new-orleans-saints-betting-saints-can-return-to-winning-ways-on-monday-night

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 5 pts Detroit @ New England Under 48 pts 1.91 William Hill 3 pts Total Yards (Rushing and Receiving) Shane Vereen - Over 60.5 1.91 Ladbrokes Am completely with kev on this one, the Detroit Lions have had their struggles offensively even with the return of Calvin Johnson, who is likely to be covered by Darrelle Revis and taken out the game in this one, but they do have the best defensive unit in the league that should slow the Patriots unit down somewhat, they matchup well across the board apart from with Rob Gronkowski as there isnt a linebacker in the league can match up with that tight end causing an imbalance when they have to double team a tight end and it could also be a decent game for Shane Vereen as contrary to last week where Jonas Grey was a matchup nightmare for the Colts, the running back getting outside the tackles and also a receiving back is where the Lions defense can have some problems. 5 pts Seattle Seahawks (-7) to beat Arizona Cardinals 1.91 Stan James This is a statement game for the champs and I fully expect them to play their best game of this underwhelming season, lets face it defeat here at home would be enough for them to be done for the year so with the season on the line against the division rival with the best record in the NFL look for an elevated level of play from this still talented defensive unit and the 13th man getting involved causing problems for the Cardinals offense. This is a spot play rather than a numbers play but it is hard for me to see this Seahawks team rolling over at home, the second game in Arizona in a few weeks could be a belter too. 9 pts San Diego Chargers (-5) to beat St Louis Rams 1.91 Skybet The Chargers started the season red hot , looking like one of the NFLs best teams and with Phillip Rivers playing at an elite, MVP level. Then the injuries struck and hit them hard in the trenches on both sides of the ball and the secondary, but, bar players such as the promising rookie Verrett who has been placed on the season ending IR, they are returning to health and I expect there to be an upturn in their form again now, especially with the lifeline that Oakland have given them on Thursday back into this playoff race. St Louis have picked up some excellent results lately including beating Denver last weekend, but I just get the sense that this team is nowhere near as strong on the road - particularly on grass as they will encounter at Qualcomm, as they are at home in the dome on an artificial surface where their front seven can use their speed to maximum effect, think this line should be around a touchdown so like the play getting a couple of free points

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts - 1 pts Daniel Herron to score 3 or more touchdowns 26.00 bet365 This looks a game where the Colts could score an awful lot of points, and while I am hesitant to take a big two touchdown handicap at a short price, with the injury to Ahmad Bradshaw, there has been lots of talk of the Colts getting work to Daniel Herron, which could be particularly potent in a short yardage situation as Trent Richardson is difficult to trust as an alternative and all you need for this bet is a little bit of talent and a lot of opportunity. A far more worthwhile and entertaining punt than the -14 line.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants 6 pts Demarco Murray rushing yards Over 110.5 1.83 Paddy Power Murray leads the league in rushing yards and the Cowboys are riding him into the ground with reckless abandon as his contract is up at seasons end when they will undoubtedly cast him aside. New York has the highest rushing yards allowed per attempt in the league, this is an awful run defense and despite the high line it is fairly conceivable that Murray should achieve this.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants 6 pts Demarco Murray rushing yards Over 110.5 1.83 Paddy Power:)
5 pts Detroit @ New England Under 48 pts 1.91 William Hill:) 3 pts Total Yards (Rushing and Receiving) Shane Vereen - Over 60.5 1.91 Ladbrokes:( 60 yards :wall:puke 5 pts Seattle Seahawks (-7) to beat Arizona Cardinals 1.91 Stan James:) 9 pts San Diego Chargers (-5) to beat St Louis Rams 1.91 Skybet:( Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts - 1 pts Daniel Herron to score 3 or more touchdowns 26.00 >bet365:(
47-59-1 Total staked 504 pts Total returns 482.91 pts Profit -21.09 pts

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 5 pts Baltimore Ravens (+3) to beat New Orleans Saints 1.91 Stan James I find it impossible to have any confidence in the Saints at the moment, their defense has been horrible and Drew Brees has not performed close to the levels you would expect from him on his past seasons performance. Baltimore looks to me to be one of the most undervalued and underrated teams in the NFL, they have viable receiving threats with Steve Smith and Torrey Smith, Joe Flacco on a good day is up there with the best at QB, but does lack consistency and the defense is young and appears hungry and talented, getting points I am happy to take the Ravens to inflict more pain on the struggling Saints.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thanksgiving Day previews: 4pts Chicago (+7) to beat Detroit 10/11 Stan James Detroit’s defence was torn apart by New England at the weekend and Chicago have the receivers to do something similar in this match. The key to the Bears hopes will be how their defence performs but with Detroit really starting to struggle on offense that defence might not be tested as much as we may have expected. I would imagine Detroit will have enough to edge this but not by more than a touchdown. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chicago-bears--detroit-lions-betting-chicago-can-stay-within-a-score-of-detroit 4pts Philadelphia to beat Dallas 7/5 William Hill I’m really looking forward to this match. This one will go a long way to deciding the NFC East so it is going to be competitive. Both offenses make big plays while both have defences capable of getting to the quarterback so we should see plenty of eye catching plays in this match. For me Philadelphia have looked good in every department this season and I fancy them to edge this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/philadelphia-eagles--dallas-cowboys-betting-eagles-can-take-a-giant-leap-to-division-title 4pts San Francisco vs Seattle - Under 40pts 10/11 William Hill This will be a battle of two top quality defences and I don’t expect a huge amount of points in this match. Neither offense are firing as we would expect them to which is likely to keep the point scoring to even more of a minimum and when you factor in how hard it will be for the losers to make the playoffs then we’re likely to see both sides putting it all on the line. That should keep the points below 40. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/seattle-seahawks--san-francisco-49ers-betting-point-scoring-can-be-hard-in-san-fran

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 27 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Detroit Lions v Chicago Bears (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dallas Cowboys v Philadelphia Eagles (21:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 28 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]San Francisco 49ers v Seattle Seahawks (01:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.93[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 30 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Baltimore Ravens v San Diego Chargers (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Buffalo Bills v Cleveland Browns (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Houston Texans v Tennessee Titans (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Indianapolis Colts v Washington Redskins (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Jacksonville Jaguars v New York Giants (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.76[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Minnesota Vikings v Carolina Panthers (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pittsburgh Steelers v New Orleans Saints (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St. Louis Rams v Oakland Raiders (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Cincinnati Bengals (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlanta Falcons v Arizona Cardinals (21:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.76[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Green Bay Packers v New England Patriots (21:25 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 1 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kansas City Chiefs v Denver Broncos (01:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.89[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 2 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New York Jets v Miami Dolphins (01:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Seahawks to win 21/20 Bet365 I fancy the seahawks here. Despite them being nowhere near as dominant as last year especially on the defensive side, but the 49ers have struggled in their last 2 games and are not looking good right now. Eli Manning threw 5 picks vs the 49ers and they were only just able to scrape the victory. This was followed up by them narrowly beating the terrible Redskins last week. I think that the seahawks will be able to move the ball well with a beast mode and thanks to Russel Wilsons elite scrambling ability, and even though the seahawks defence isn't what it was it should be able to pressure Kap into doing more of what he has been doing all season which hasn't been great. Lynch to score and Seahawks to win 11/4 WH Similar to the above. Lynch is an enormous part of the seahawks offence and i would be surprised to not see him score a TD in this game. Eagles to beat the cowboys 6/4 B365 Taking Mark Sanchez to beat a good team... This is probably crazy, but the Cowboys haven't hit the heights that they were at in the first half of the season and although had a decent comeback victory against the struggling Giants may find the Eagles to be a lot tougher. If the eagles can stop demarco Murray then they can take away the main focal point of that offense. I am expecting a fairly highscoring game but the Eagles have thier own offensive weapons and can cause the Cowboys D big problems.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Happy Thanksgiving Day. been to a funeral today and lacking time so will have to be brief folks Chicago Bears @ Detroit Lions 7 pts Under 47.5 pts 1.91 William Hill 5 pts Detroit (-7) to beat Chicago 1.95 Betway The Detroit Lions have one of the leagues best defensive units and Chicago, winners of two straight have been awful and completely out of sorts against anything resembling a competent defensive unit this season, they were abcolutely gifted the last two games against Tampa and Minnesota despite trying to give those games away. Detroit have been struggling offensively and while the Chicago defense is a mess, I still dont think they are clicking as a unit and Matthew Stafford remains an overrated QB in the league. Despite all this I find it difficult to imagine anything other than a Detroit win in a low scoring game in what is likely to be the worst of three games to start us off 5 pts Dallas Cowboys (-3) to beat Philadelphia Eagles 1.85 BetVictor I struggle to find the words to describe the Cowboys, this is the team I was most wrong about pre season, the offense has played well and the defense defies all logic and while it has moved towards the direction it should be residing in, it is still far from the atrocity I imagined before we began with the games this season. Philadelphia continue to be fraudulent and flattered by defensive touchdowns, the team has had offensive line troubles all season due to various injuries and suspensions and the run game has never got going and now we have Mark Sanchez at QB, If Romo takes care of the football then I cannot see the Eagles going into Jerrys House and winning today, wouldnt be comfortable taking more than 3 points but at this line Dallas are the play I want to play Seattle, but the brutality of that game with Arizona on Sunday concerns me as with short rest and a road trip it could take its toll, I may come back later with a play on it

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday TV previews: 4pts L.Bell Over 85.5 rushing yards 10/11 Ladbrokes Running backs have enjoyed life against this Saints defence in recent times and Le’Veon Bell went into this round of matches as the second best running back in the league this season in terms of yards on the ground so I would expect him to feast on the banquet here too. Bell makes good cuts and can run through the middle and out wide so 86 yards should be well within his range. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-orleans-saints--pittsburgh-steelers-betting-le-veon-bell-can-run-all-over-the-saints 4pts E.Lacy Over 65.5 rushing yards 10/11 Skybet New England have been in fine form recently but they’ve not been able to stop a running back all season so I like the look of Eddie Lacy’s rushing yards total here. Lacy is a big running back who is very hard to bring down and gets a lot of yards after impact so I would expect him to be a large part of the Packers offense in this game and I believe he can smash through a 65.5 yard line. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-england-patriots--green-bay-packers-betting-eddie-lacy-can-produce-good-yardage 4pts Kansas City vs Denver - Under 49.5pts 10/11 Stan James The Chiefs are the sort of side that the Broncos can struggle against. They have a defence which can slow down this juggernaut offense and they have the running game to keep the Denver offense off the field, much like San Diego had last year when they turned the Broncos over. I’m not completely convinced the Chiefs will hold it together to win but given that they played in the Thursday night they should be fresh enough to be competitive so I’ll take under 49.5pts in this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/denver-broncos--kansas-city-chiefs-betting-point-scoring-may-be-harder-than-usual-at-arrowhead

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches A lot i like this week, which is a worry. I am going to start by breaking NFL betting rule 1.1 Never bet a short road favourite. I am going to do it twice. 9 pts New York Giants (-2.5) to beat Jacksonville Jaguars 1.83 Coral This season has been a massive disappointment for the Giants, but there is no way I think they have sunk so far aa to be favoured less than a field goal against the Jags. Rashad Jennings is healthy again giving them a viable running threat and Odell Beckham Jr continues to emerge with "the catch" just bring him wider public attention and despite his flaws Eli Manning is a 2 time Superbowl champion. Jacksonville continue to build and while I think Blake Bortles has a decent future in the league, I am yet to be convinced by Denard Robinson and this matchup will likely come down to the QB that makes the least mistakes. I am (possibly stupidly) willing to bet that is Eli Manning rather than the rookie Bortles. 12 pts Arizona Cardinals (-1.5) to beat Atlanta Falcons 1.95 BetVictor I wonder aloud what this line would have been had the Seahawls not been blown out by Seattle last week? That was a game that Seattle had to have, Arizona not so much and a couple of plags end fractionally different and its close at half time rather than the blowout it was and maybe a different result? Either way this Cardinals team has more talent than the Falcons on offense at all positions except maybe QB,though the Falcons lack of protection of Ryan should negate that advantage, the Cardinals are a better defense and have a vastly superior coach. Even with the advantage of their home field it is hard to see Atlanta winning, after all they play in the worst division in football in the NFC South and all 4 of their wins have been against divisional opponents, this team is a bottom feeder and the Cards look value. 4 pts Oakland Raiders (+7) to beat St Louis Rams 1.83 BetFred The Rams have recorded some nice wins against good teams this year and that has driven this line to a place that I think is crazy. I couldnt have this Rams team favoured by 7 points against anybody, they are just too inconsistent. Oakland have played hard despite their record and shown an ability in lots of games to hang around with their opponenta and I will take the points here with the assumption they will do so again. 5 pts Washington Indigenous persons(+10) to beat Indianapolis Colts 1.83 Coral 8 pts Alfred Morris over 85.5 rushing yards 1.91 Skybet I dont think that the Colts can stop Alfred Morris, he is a hard runner similar to Jonas Gray who caused them all sorts of headaches when they faced New England two weeks ago. If Washington feed the rock to Morris and dont ask Colt McCoy to do too much then the defense will have problems getting off the field which will open the door for Washington to certainly cover the line and potentially take advantage of a tired defense in the 4th quarter and win the game outright. I am not willing to play the money line because Andrew Luck is the comeback king, there is likely points in this game and I think 10 is too much, take the points. 6 pts New England Patriots (+3) to beat Green Bay Packers 2.00 BetVictor The Patriots are the best team in the NFL, they lead the Packers marginally in almost every offensive and defensive category, they have had a harder schedule and stronger wins than the Packers. Green Bay are the best team in the NFC, but New England with a 3 pt start is a gift that usually delivers and I will systematically take the Pats with the points without a second thought. 5 pts Kansas City Chiefs to beat Denver Broncos 2.00 bet365 Awful spot for the Broncos here. The Chiefs got caught in the absolute textbook trap game sandwiched between two huge matchuos when they lost to the Raiders just over a week ago. That has given them extra time to both stew, but also to plan for a Broncos team that is banged up at both the offensive line and the receiving positions. We all saw what the Chiefs did at home to the Patriots in primetime earlier this season and Arrowhead for a night game is a fearsome spectacle for any team and I think the Broncos will lose here and the division is up for grabs then. Will have a look at a few more props and make a final decision on the browns and bills game so may be back later

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 10 pts Jamaal Charles Over 80.5 rushing yards 1.95 Stan James Pretty much following on from the prediction of the Chiefs beating the Broncos the plan has to be to hand the ball to Charles early and often to sustain long and time consuming drives to keep Manning off the field. He averages around 5 yards per carry and 16 carries is not a workload that its difficult to foresee here and Jammal Charles is capable of breaking a big run at any moment.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Monday preview: 4pts Miami (-6.5) to beat New York Jets 10/11 Ladbrokes With all the problems the Jets have at quarterback it is hard to see how Miami don’t get back to winning ways here. They should really be able to get after Geno Smith and it would be no surprise if he ends up getting benched at some point. The Miami offense has really started delivering the goods recently and I think they can deliver their side to a win by at least a touchdown. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/miami-dolphins--new-york-jets-betting-dolphins-can-feed-on-weak-jets-offense

Breaking what rules? I don't think I've ever taken an anti-tip before but I went with the Broncos and it worked so thanks - if that's the right word. What did you mean at the start of your post when you said the fact you fancied a lot of bets was 'a worry?' I think where we have an advantage over bookmakers is they choose to offer odds on every game whereas we can be more selective and only have to play the markets where we think there is value. If you're getting involved in loads of games you're simply pushing the advantage back in their favour. Perhaps be much more selective in future and look for that one great bet instead of lots of little ones?
You clearly havent read the original post then and just looked at the tips so if you dont read what people have written you dont really have a position from which to criticise so i am not going to defend my position further to you (not that i actually need to in the first place)

9 pts New York Giants (-2.5) to beat Jacksonville Jaguars 1.83 Coral:( 12 pts Arizona Cardinals (-1.5) to beat Atlanta Falcons 1.95 BetVictor:( 4 pts Oakland Raiders (+7) to beat St Louis Rams 1.83 BetFred:( 5 pts Washington Indigenous persons(+10) to beat Indianapolis Colts 1.83 Coral:( 8 pts Alfred Morris over 85.5 rushing yards 1.91 Skybet:( 6 pts New England Patriots (+3) to beat Green Bay Packers 2.00 BetVictor:( 5 pts Kansas City Chiefs to beat Denver Broncos 2.00 bet365:(
10 pts Jamaal Charles Over 80.5 rushing yards 1.95 Stan James:(
And thus ends the horror show of a sunday 49-69-1 Total staked 585 pts Total returns 502.21 pts Profit -82.79 pts

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 5 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chicago Bears v Dallas Cowboys (01:25 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 7 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cincinnati Bengals v Pittsburgh Steelers (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cleveland Browns v Indianapolis Colts (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Detroit Lions v Tampa Bay Buccaneers (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Jacksonville Jaguars v Houston Texans (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Miami Dolphins v Baltimore Ravens (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Minnesota Vikings v New York Jets (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New Orleans Saints v Carolina Panthers (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tennessee Titans v New York Giants (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.96[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Washington Redskins v St. Louis Rams (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arizona Cardinals v Kansas City Chiefs (21:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.96[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Denver Broncos v Buffalo Bills (21:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Oakland Raiders v San Francisco 49ers (21:25 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Philadelphia Eagles v Seattle Seahawks (21:25 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 8 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]San Diego Chargers v New England Patriots (01:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 9 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Green Bay Packers v Atlanta Falcons (01:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] :ok

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Texans -4.5 10/11 SB JJ BEAST WATT might be able to cover this spread on his own. The Jags are still terrible despite their comeback from 21-0 down against the bad Giants. They got their comeback when the Giants started becoming clock orientated and kept running the ball abondoning what had worked so perfectly for them which was throwing the ball. Fitzpatrick is coming of the best game of his career and is starting to tick. Texans have a better offence and are 10 times better on defence and i can't see the texans winning this by anything less than a TD let a lone 4.5 points. It's also worth remembering the Texans can still make the playoffs if they win out and they face the Jags twice so they will definitely be up for this and the Jags are playing just for pride. Colts -3.5 10/11 SB Colts can nearly secure their division if they win and Luck has been putting up some big numbers despite throwing a few more interceptions than normal. The defence is also starting to come together and is looking better than it has at times this season. JFF looks to be in in cleveland now which would be a concern but lets not forget that he is still a rookie who has played 1 game in the NFL and is still gonna be very green. Rams -2.5 10/11 BV Huge albeit easy win for the Rams last week against a terrible team now come up against a team with all sorts of problems on both sides of the ball. Colt Mccoy is in and whilst he has looked good at times vs pressure this Rams defensive line is monsterous and will cause the skins problems all day long. I think the rams are good enough to pull this off. Seahawks +1 10/11 BV Seahawks are not what they were last year but thier defence in recent weeks vs the 9ers and the Cardinals has looked close. Beast mode is carrying the offence and i can see that continuing. Philly are generally a run first offence and this Seahawk D should be able to stop it enough to make Sanchez have to throw which is what the seahawks will want. I expect this to be a low scoring game that the seahawks edge. 49ers -8 10/11 LB Simply put the Raiders have got their win for the season. They haven't gone 0-16 and thier effort level will probably resemble the Rams game. The 49ers aren't exactly great but should do enough on offence to easily score a lot against the Raiders, and crucially after their loss to Seattle the 49ers need to win this to have any hope of the playoffs so expect them to come out firing.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday night preview: 4pts Dallas (-3.5) to beat Chicago 20/21 BetVictor Usually I have a big problem taking road sides on Thursday night’s with the short week but thankfully here both teams played on Thanksgiving so that isn’t as issue here. With that in mind I have to take the Cowboys to bounce back here. This Chicago defence is woeful and while they have a couple of huge receivers Cutler is getting smashed to pieces so this looks like a good opportunity for the Cowboys to get back to winning ways to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dallas-cowboys--chicago-bears-betting-dallas-can-bounce-back-with-bears-win

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Dallas Cowboys @ Chicago Bears 7 pts Tony Romo Over 250.5 passing yards 1.91 Skybet So, last week was a disaster, but if those games were this week I think I would play them all again. I have seen my Bears play defense and I would anticipate that Dallas shouldnt have any issues moving the ball against an injury depleted and sub standard secondary, we certainly dont have an answer for Dez Bryant if he decides to show up. I was going to play Chicago as well as they have a solid history against the Cowboys but they have been in such disarray and have clearly quit on Trestman who looks out of ideas and devoid of answers that ultimately I just cannot pull the trigger on Chicago.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday early TV previews: 4pts Cleveland (+3.5) to beat Indianapolis 20/23 Bet365 Both sides need a win for their own ambitions but that is the case in a lot of matches at this stage of a season. You would think the Colts will win but if they struggle to get the passing game going like Pittsburgh did when they were in town not so long ago then this could be a tricky night for Andrew Luck and his crew so with the start of more than a field goal I’ll go with the Browns here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/indianapolis-colts--cleveland-browns-betting-cleveland-can-use-the-start-to-their-advantage 4pts Seattle to beat Philadelphia Evs Skybet I’m looking forward to this match. Philadelphia are always good to watch for the amount of plays they run and the style they do it in but I just love watching this Seahawks defence at work and I think it is them that can ensure their side wins this match. Philadelphia really need production from their running backs and if they don’t get that this will be a tough night for them. It is the champs for me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/seattle-seahawks--philadelphia-eagles-betting-seattle-s-defence-can-get-it-on-in-eagle-territory

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday night preview: 4pts San Diego to beat New England 2.67 Bet365 This is a bit of a trap match for the Patriots. San Diego always go well at this time in the season and they have the personnel to control this match. I expect Ryan Mathews to have a big game because the Patriots struggle against the run and if he runs well then New England aren’t going to see a lot of the ball so at strong odds against the home side look good value here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-england-patriots--san-diego-chargers-betting-chargers-can-control-the-clock-to-win

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Am going to respectfully disagree with Kev on this first one 4 pts Indianapolis Colts (-3) to beat Cleveland Browns 1.95 Bet365 2 pts Trent Richardson to score a TD at anytime 3.00 Skybet I am happy to take the team with the better QB in Andrew Luck and laugh in the face of taking small road favs once again. I am not sure how "good" Indianapolis are as their division is awful and I suspect that they are not in the top tier of NFL teams despite their record, what I do know is this team can beat teams that are average or worse and I am confident that the Browns fall into that category and despite all the interest surrounding Johnny Football, if Luck can not turn the ball over (which he has developed a little habit of doing lately) this game will come down to which QB can get the job done as neither team runs the ball all that well and that is precisely where the Colts advantage lies, I wouldnt be so keen with a hook on this line but at 3 am happy to take it on. The Colts may want to feed Trent Richardson the ball against the team they acquired him from to prove a point and I am sure Richardson will want to prove the Browns were wrong to quit on him also so play him to find the endzone. 4 pts Washington R*dsk*ns (+3) to beat St Louis Rams 1.95 BetVictor 2 pts Washington R*dsk*ns to beat St Louis Rams 2.40 Bet365 So, last week wasnt enough and I am back for more. Despite the complete, total and decisive destruction of the Raiders, I do not believe the Rams should be a road favourite and on that basis alone will take the dysfunctional R*dsk*ns with the points, the advantage for the Rams is on the defensive side of the ball, but I believe Washington have the advantage with the offensive weapons at their disposal and St Louis are being valued higher than they should off the back of the one result. 4 pts Detroit Lions (-10) to beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1.95 Ladbrokes Plain and simple this Bucs team appears to have quit on coach Lovie Smith and he will surely be fired come seasons end, Detroit continue to play for "the corpse" Jim Caldwell and more in spite of him are in the playoff mix and will need to win this one and they should do so against a team that seems to find astonishing ways to lose games that they should win (Bengals and Bears jump immediately to my mind). This has blowout written all over it with Detroits defense being amongst the leagues best. 8 pts Seattle Seahawks to beat Philadelphia Eagles 2.00 Skybet 4 pts Seattle Seahawks (-5) to beat Philadelphia Eagles 3.00 William Hill 2 pts Seattle Seahawks (-9.5) to beat Philadelphia Eagles 4.10 bet365 The Seahawks look to be returning to somewhere in the neighbourhood of last seasons level of play which is a concern for every other team. Philadelphia have struggled on the offensive line and running the football and the Seahawks have the defensive players to load the box and stop the run, while leaving their secondary with one on one matchups because they are that good on the back end so I think the Eagles could end up being exposed offensively here and shown up as the frauds that I believe this Eagles team to be. I dont think they can stop Lynch or contain Wilson defensively and while I am always a little wary of the Hawks on the road I think this looks an absolutely prime matchup for them with both teams coming off 10 days rest. New England Patriots @ San Diego Chargers 6 pts New England Patriots to win by 1-13 pts 2.00 Paddy Power It is very rare that the New England Patriots lose back to back games and the Chargers do not have the greatest record against Tom Brady and Bill Bellichick. The Patriots defeat against Green Bay was close and competitive and showed that those are arguably the class teams of this season in the NFL. San Diego were incredibly fortunate that Baltimore allowed them back into a game that they won and ultimately had no right to do so last week. The Chargers are good and will go as well as Rivers goes in this game, and the lack of a Pats pass rush is a concern, but the Chargers poor line play will help to balance that out. I just dont believe the Pats will lose 2 straight and while I am uncomfortable at a line of 3.5 I dont see them blowing out San Diego by two touchdowns on their own field so this winning margin should do nicely

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Monday night preview: 4pts Green Bay (-12.5) to beat Atlanta 5/6 Paddy Power I can’t see past a Packers win here. They look pretty formidable at the minute and their offense is scoring from everywhere. The Falcons haven’t been great all season but against defences who get in Ryan’s face they struggle even more obviously. We’ve seen a fair few blowouts on Monday night’s this season and I’m fully expecting another one in this match. The Packers can put up another big win in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atlanta-falcons--green-bay-packers-betting-green-bay-can-run-up-a-big-win-on-monday-night

4 pts Indianapolis Colts (-3) to beat Cleveland Browns 1.95 Bet365:( 2 pts Trent Richardson to score a TD at anytime 3.00 Skybet:( 4 pts Washington R*dsk*ns (+3) to beat St Louis Rams 1.95 BetVictor :( 2 pts Washington R*dsk*ns to beat St Louis Rams 2.40 Bet365:( 4 pts Detroit Lions (-10) to beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1.95 Ladbrokes:) 8 pts Seattle Seahawks to beat Philadelphia Eagles 2.00 Skybet:) 4 pts Seattle Seahawks (-5) to beat Philadelphia Eagles 3.00 William Hill:) 2 pts Seattle Seahawks (-9.5) to beat Philadelphia Eagles 4.10 bet365:) 6 pts New England Patriots to win by 1-13 pts 2.00 Paddy Power:)
7 pts Tony Romo Over 250.5 passing yards 1.91 Skybet:(
54-74-1 Total staked 628 pts Total returns 558.21 pts Profit -69.79 pts agree with kev on packers tonight but the line at that level makes me uncomfortable so will wish him luck and pass myself