** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

Aidymac

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 31 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Carolina Panthers v New Orleans Saints (00:25 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.24[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cincinnati Bengals v Jacksonville Jaguars (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cleveland Browns v Tampa Bay Buccaneers (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dallas Cowboys v Arizona Cardinals (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]115.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Houston Texans v Philadelphia Eagles (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kansas City Chiefs v New York Jets (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Miami Dolphins v San Diego Chargers (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Minnesota Vikings v Washington Redskins (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.77[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]115.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]San Francisco 49ers v St. Louis Rams (21:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New England Patriots v Denver Broncos (21:25 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Seattle Seahawks v Oakland Raiders (21:25 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 3 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pittsburgh Steelers v Baltimore Ravens (01:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 4 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New York Giants v Indianapolis Colts (01:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday night preview: 4pts K.Benjamin Over 75.5 receiving yards 10/11 Ladbrokes New Orleans’ road form has to be a concern to anyone taking them here but Carolina aren’t exactly pulling up trees. One issue the Saints have had this season is keeping wide receivers quiet. Vincent Jackson, Golden Tate and Randall Cobb have all caught passes for more than 100 yards each in the Saints’ last three games and that has to be a concern. Kelvin Benjamin has been one of the rookies of the season and he gets himself into some excellent positions and he can be the latest receiver to threaten 100 yards against this Saints defence. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-orleans-saints--carolina-panthers-betting-kelvin-benjamin-can-shred-the-saints-defence

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers 10 pts Mark Ingram to score a touchdown at anytime 1.91 Paddy Power 2 pts Mark Ingram to score 2 or more touchdowns 5.50 Skybet The Carolina run defense is sneakily bad for a team that had such a good unit defensively last year allowing over 5 yards per rush this season. The Saints are a team where the passing game led by QB Drew Brees gets all the attention, but there appears little doubt that the passing game sets up the run for the Saints who average over 5 yards per carry for the season and sit 3rd in the league in rushing touchdowns. Now granted the Saints backfield is usually a minefield and you never quite know what to expect, but with Khiry Robinson and Pierre Thomas both expected to be inactive for a second consecutive game on the short week then there is some unusual clarity to this situation and Ingram could run wild here tonight

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Good work Dan :ok:ok Sunday early TV previews: 4pts Arizona to beat Dallas 8/5 William Hill Given the way the Cardinals’ defence is playing, especially against the run, you’d have to say the visitors would have had every chance in this match whether Tony Romo was fit or not but the fact it is starting to look more and more unlikely that he will be fit I think that plays right into the Cardinals hands and at odds against they have to be the call in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arizona-cardinals--dallas-cowboys-betting-arizona-look-value-to-win-in-dallas 4pts Denver (-3) to beat New England 10/11 Betfred Denver have got a good combination working at the minute in that they are scoring plenty of points and making plenty of plays on defence and I expect them to be too strong here. This could very well turn into a shootout but they are well equipped in that area and can go toe to toe with anyone but eventually a defence will have to make a play and I see the Broncos one as far more likely to do that so Denver can win and cover 3 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/denver-broncos--new-england-patriots-betting-manning-can-come-out-on-top-in-new-england

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday night preview: 4pts Pittsburgh to beat Baltimore 11/10 William Hill Matches between these two are always hard fought and I expect this one to be the same but Pittsburgh are coming into a rich vein of form so they might be good value at odds against. In Markus Wheaton they have finally found a capable foil for Antonio Brown and with Le’Veon Bell staking his claim as a top all round back there is plenty on Pittsburgh’s offense to get the job done against a Ravens side who rarely convince on the road. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/baltimore-ravens--pittsburgh-steelers-betting-pittsburgh-can-beat-inconsistent-rivals

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 4 pts Arizona Cardinals to beat Dallas Cowboys 2.20 Bet365 I agree with kev on this one, with news that Tony Romo has a couple of fractures to his surgically repaired spine, it is hard to see him playing and being effective, he certainly wasnt after the injury Monday night when he returned, if he cant go he will be replaced by Brandon Weeden, who is.......well, Brandon Weeden really, not all that good. Either way, it looks likely that the Cowboys will have to run the ball effectively with DeMarco Murray who leads the universe in rushing yards, but this Cardinals defense is number 2 against the run in the NFL, things continue to fall right for these Cardinals, this matchup looks to have now wotked out for then as they continue inexplicably rolling to the playoffs it appears as they are here in spite of injuries and an awful schedule. 5 pts Baltimore Ravens (-1.5) to beat Pittsburgh Steelers 1.91 Skybet If this game had taken place prior to Pittsburghs win at home to the Colts and the Ravens defeat to a desperate Bengals team, this line would be different. I think its an overreaction to one week and Baltimore are the better team here in every phase except running the football. Games between these two teams are always close and hard hitting, should be a good game but the Ravens young and fast defense will cause all sorts of probkems for the Steelers offensive line and Roethlisberger, who isnt getting any younger will need to pull off his best Houdini act and I cant see it myself. 8 pts Philadelphia Eagles @ Houston Texans Under 49pts 1.90 Betfred Houston are very much and "unders" team as they play with decent defense and they are most effective running the ball and churning clock with the resurgent Arian Foster at running back. This line is elevated due to Philadelphias reputation as a high powered offense that scores quickly and often, but this season it is just that, a reputation as the offensive unit has been struggling and Nick Foles just doesnt look very good. As long as Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB1 for Houston doesnt turn the ball over a lot then i think this line should be around 43 so is a spot of value. 4 pts Oakland Raiders (+14.5) to beat Seattle Seahawks 1.91 Skybet This is a play against the number and nothing more. The Seahawks are the better team and they are at home, but the champs are not as strong as last year and shouldnt be a two touchdown favourite against anybody on the way they have performed this season.........even against the winless Raiders

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 4 pts Minnesota Vikings (-1) to beat Washington Redskins 2.00 Betway This is a good spot to take on the R*dsk*ns as they are in a classic letdown spot after the big win against division rival Dallas on Monday Night Football this past week, now on a short week they will insert RG3 back at quarterback on the road against an underrated Vikings defense. There are plenty of stories that RG3 is unpopular in the locker room and that the decision for him to start has been made by team owner Dan Snyder, how can you succeed if the coaches dont want to start you and Colt McCoy did nothing wrong. Minnesota have enough to keep the scores down and win a low scoring game as the dissension rips Washington apart and their season decends into the annual farce.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Is bet365 always so slow adjusting their NFL odds? Couple days ago AFTER Giovanni Bernard was confirmed out vs Jax, Jeremy Hill was 2.25 anytime TD scorer. The next day, after no new news he was 1.66. Arizona opened at +4.5 and came down to +2.5 as of yesterday, with news that Romo had 2 transverse process fractures. He would never have played today even when listed as questionable which is meant to be 50/50, it's just not worth the long term risk of taking a big hit while fractures are healing in his already troubled spine, when a week off will have him almost completely recovered. Wake up today and the inevitable confirmation is here that he's out, now AZ is -1. Now I'm left feeling like a mug for not taking either bet and trusting that the lines were already adjusted. Moral of the story: trust your research and pull the damn trigger, especially in tradable situations. Couple picks this week: Bengals -10 @ 1.9 bet365 With AJ Green back to give Dalton back his most dangerous target, Sanu playing out of his mind, Geno Atkins playing better week on week with his last game against ravens being his best game since his ACL tear I really like this matchup for a blowout. Normally don't like laying this many points but I think Cinci's D really shows up today and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jags held under 10. Dalton pretty consistently rocks a 10 points higher QBR at home, and this is a much needed win for the Bengals who are amid the most competitive division in the league. Jax have lost 5/8 by more than 10, only staying within 10 against the Titans, Browns (who they beat), and the Steelers when they were struggling to put up points before their recent outbursts. I think Cinci has a fun night tonight. Denver -3 @ 1.86 bet365 Peyton and crew vs Brady and Gronk. How can you bet against the team that Gronk himself called the best in football right now? After the frustrating comeback last year (Broncos were up over 20), there's payback on the menu. Peyton knows he doesn't have a great record against Brady as a Bronco, and I think he'll really want to put that right on the year that is probably his best chance for another superbowl ring. Broncos D have been really impressive, and I think aqib talib will play a big role tonight in the secondary, and he's the man to do it. Patriots D will really struggle to handle Manning's passing game and O line, and if either defense is capable of stopping drives and making plays in this matchup of elite QBs it should be Denver's. Im leaning towards so many away teams this week it scares me, but I think these 2 and the Colts tomorrow might be my lot.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 4 pts New England Patriots to beat Denver Broncos 2.40 bet365 It is snowing in New England, there are some incredible scenes at Foxborough on social media. Snow is often an equaliser, but you do not bet against Tom Brady in the snow, I remember him hanging nearly 60 points on Tennessee in the snow and also dominating Chicago in the snow a few years ago as well. I have very little trust i Peyton Manning in the snow and feel the conditions tip the balance in favour of the Pats at home against the only team they would legitimately be an underdog against on their own field.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

4 pts New England Patriots to beat Denver Broncos 2.40 bet365 It is snowing in New England, there are some incredible scenes at Foxborough on social media. Snow is often an equaliser, but you do not bet against Tom Brady in the snow, I remember him hanging nearly 60 points on Tennessee in the snow and also dominating Chicago in the snow a few years ago as well. I have very little trust i Peyton Manning in the snow and feel the conditions tip the balance in favour of the Pats at home against the only team they would legitimately be an underdog against on their own field.
so.......the snow is all gone :eyes

4 pts Arizona Cardinals to beat Dallas Cowboys 2.20 Bet365:) 8 pts Philadelphia Eagles @ Houston Texans Under 49pts 1.90 Betfred:( 4 pts Oakland Raiders (+14.5) to beat Seattle Seahawks 1.91 Skybet:)
4 pts Minnesota Vikings (-1) to beat Washington Redskins 2.00 Betway:)
4 pts New England Patriots to beat Denver Broncos 2.40 bet365:)
34-34-1 total staked 339 pts total returns 330.86 pts profit -8.14 pts

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Monday night preview: 4pts Indianapolis (-3) to beat New York Giants 10/11 Skybet I think the Colts will be too good for the Giants here. Their defence was blown apart last week but I’m not convinced the Giants have the personnel to do the same to it this week and they certainly won’t if Davis stays in the game for the Colts. There’s no need to worry about the Colts’ offense. That side is functioning nicely and when push comes to shove I think they’ll put up too many points for the Giants. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/indianapolis-colts--new-york-giants-betting-the-colts-can-outscore-the-giants-at-metlife

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches I agree with kev and am also on the Indi -3 10/11 train. Eli is far from convincing and Andrew Luck just gets better and better. The colts should be able to put a lot of points past this Giants D even if it is somewhat better than people think. The colts defence is missing some key players but should still be good enough to get past the Giants team.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches allow me to join you 3 pts Indianapolis Colts (-3) to beat New York Giants 1.95 BetVictor Andrew Luck is 10-1-1 against the spread coming off a loss and boy did they get beat by Pittsburgh. The key to take from that stat is that Andrew Luck knows how to lead a team when they need to rebound. The Giants have had plenty of time to prepare for this game coming off the bye week, but the, Colts whose defense had been playing at a surprisingly high level, have looked the better team on both sides of the ball this far this season (and its not close if you forgive last weeks performance which is easier in light of what the Steelers did to Baltimore yesterday), I dont like taking favourites on the road and thats the only reason I am not staking more on this play

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 7 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cincinnati Bengals v Cleveland Browns (01:25 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Baltimore Ravens v Tennessee Titans (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Buffalo Bills v Kansas City Chiefs (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Detroit Lions v Miami Dolphins (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.69[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Jacksonville Jaguars v Dallas Cowboys (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]150.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New Orleans Saints v San Francisco 49ers (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New York Jets v Pittsburgh Steelers (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Atlanta Falcons (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.98[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.94[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Oakland Raiders v Denver Broncos (21:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.17[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arizona Cardinals v St. Louis Rams (21:25 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Seattle Seahawks v New York Giants (21:25 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]156.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 10 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Green Bay Packers v Chicago Bears (01:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 11 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Philadelphia Eagles v Carolina Panthers (01:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday preview: 4pts Cleveland (+6.5) to beat Cincinnati 10/11 BetVictor I expect this to be a real battle between two sides who are very competitive. The one difference maker could be that the Cincinnati defence has been quite leaky both in yardage and points in recent weeks and given that the Browns defence has been miserly all season that may not be a good thing for the Bengals. This is Thursday night though and it is hard for the road teams so I’ll have the 6.5pts on my side rather than the straight win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cleveland-browns--cincinnati-bengals-betting-cleveland-can-make-full-use-of-the-start

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday early TV previews: 4pts Jacksonville vs Dallas - Over 45.5pts 20/21 Paddy Power Dallas have a wonderful record this season but sides have regularly been competitive against them. Jacksonville have enough playmakers on offense to offer something in this match although how competitive they will be remains to be seen. I do think we’ll see plenty of points in this match though. Every side who comes to Wembley looks to put on a show and with the offensive players on show here the ball should get plenty of air to open the game up so over 45.5pts looks good to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dallas-cowboys--jacksonville-jaguars-betting-wembley-can-see-plenty-of-points-on-sunday 4pts Seattle vs NYG - Under 45pts 5/6 Bet365 I expect the Seahawks to win this match and it wouldn’t surprise me too much if they do go a bit mental on a poor New York side but they’re not without issues of their own so I wouldn’t put money on it. Seattle’s defence remains strong though which is a positive. Generally I’m not convinced there will be a lot of points in this match and the 45pt line could just be a few too high. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-york-giants--seattle-seahawks-betting-point-scoring-can-be-low-in-nfc-battle

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Falcons -3 @ 2.00 bet365 The Falcons have been plagued by injuries but still put up impressive numbers offensively. Last game against the Lions was the first game the lineup was close to full strength since week 2 or 3, and the difference was noticeable in the first half, taking a 21-0 lead against possibly the best defense in the league. This week they're off a bye and only 1 player listed as out, with all probable/questionable players at least having full practise Friday. It's also a key game for them to keep their theoretical playoff hopes alive, with the Panthers and Saints both having tough games this week, this is a real line in the sand game for Atlanta, and they can make up vital ground in the division with a win. The Buccs are dead last (32nd) in the league in passing yards allowed, 29th in opponent passing yards per attempt and 32nd in opponent PPG, so they're a perfect matchup for Atlanta who's strength is their passing game (6th in passing YPG) vs a team allowing opponents to hit 70% of their targets (30th in league). The Buccs are also 31st in PPG averaging just 18.8 per game vs Atlanta's 24. Oh, and Atlanta smashed the Buccs 56-14 earlier this season, which helps. Over 46.5 @ 1.90 bet365 Carrying on, I may slightly contradict myself, because while I expect a good passing performance from Ryan and the Falcons the Buccs are hard workers and have a have a habit of keeping games close (with the sole exception of the games against Atlanta and Baltimore), they've also had a schedule littered with pretty good defenses and close games, so nobody would expect them to have great offensive stats at this point. It should be noted that Atlanta's defense has been awful too - dead last in the league in opponent YPG and opponent yards per pass attempt. So while Tampa have struggled against above average defenses they have a chance to contribute to the overs here against atlanta's very generous defense. If we look through Tampa's opponents defenses and compare them to Atlanta's, the closest would be the Saints, who Tampa put up 31 points against. I think the Buccs will need to be putting up points to keep this close, and may end up chasing which can lead to big totals. In the battle of the 2 worst defenses in the league I'm taking the much better offense and the over.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 10 pts Green Bay Packers (-7) to beat Chicago Bears 1.91 Skybet 3 pts Green Bay Packers (-16.5) to beat Chicago Bears 3.60 Bet365 The Chicago Bears are a mess, they have had a bye week to sort it out, but all the reports in the local media are of a locker room in turmoil, of players "tuning out" the head coach and the players held a team meeting after their home loss to Miami, and promptly followed it up with an embarrassment of a performance against New England. Now they travel to Lambeau to play the team that is probably the best team in the NFC, and an opponent that Jay Cutler usually saves his worst performances for. It is hard to have confidence in this Chicago defense against a mediocre offensive unit, let alone the Packers offense that is littered with elite playmakers. These teams are not close at all and are trending in completely opposite directions, it pains me to say it but anything 7 or less looks generous and is a confident bet

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday night preview: 4pts Green Bay Over 30pts 10/11 BetVictor This will be a hugely offensive game I’m sure of that. When the two met in Chicago earlier in the season neither side punted which shows how dominant the offenses were. Green Bay put up 38pts in that match and I think they can do something similar here. Aaron Rodgers is going pretty well at the minute and he has all sorts of targets to throw to. Add in Eddie Lacy’s quality running ability and there should be plenty of points up for grabs for the home side here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chicago-bears--green-bay-packers-betting-green-bay-can-pile-up-the-points-on-sunday-night

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 5 pts Tampa Bay Buccaneers to beat Atlanta Falcons 2.30 Betfred I am unsure what exactly the Falcons have done to justify being a favourite on the road to anybody in the NFL. The Falcons are still banged up on their offensive line and cannot protect Matt Ryan at all, they still havent won outdoors (todays game is outside) in two years, they are a team that has quit on the coach Mike Smith who will be fired at seasons end, if not before. Tampa were blown out by the Falcons earlier this year, but from that performance the only way is up, I have had my fingers burned by the Bucs already this season, who will go back to Josh McCown at QB for this game, but they do have weapons in Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans at receiver that are arguably the equal of what Atlanta has at the position and neither team can run the football, but I am willing to trust them at home here as I couldnt possibly take Atlanta as a road fav, am disappointed that I have missed the price at +3 which is obviously a safer play so will take a money line.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Pittsburgh Steelers @ New York Jets Season is over for the Jets, the Steelers and Big Ben are just getting started and need the win to stay ahead of the Browns at the top of the AFC North. They have scored 94 points in the last two weeks and it is almost impossible to see the Jets, who have given up the second most points in the NFL keeping them out for too long, Then the problems really start ! The Jets are ranked 30th for scoring and 32nd for passing yards, which means they are up against when chasing games, as they invariably are . We touched upon Pittsburgh last week .... Massive game for Pittsburgh, already playing catch up in the division and with a loss to the Ravens in Baltimore, they simply have to find a way to edge this. They are coming off two big home wins, over the Texans and Colts, where their heavily criticised offense, most notably by Snoop Dogg, came up with the goods and 81 points. QB Ben Roethlisberger broke all franchise records with 522 yards and six touchdowns in what many have called one of the best QB performances of all time , not sure about that , but it was a great showing against an inform opponent and one who had kept the Bengals scoreless just seven days earlier and things have suddenly all come together for the Steelers. The hosts are retiring the jersey of former great Joe Greene at half time today and it is not really the done thing to lose on such days, that is a "bonus", but the match up I really like today is Big Ben and his receivers against a weakened Ravens secondary, if his offensive can just give him a little time and they are improving week by week, he should be able to pick their biggest rival apart offensively. Roethlisberger has thrown 12 touchdown passes in two weeks, the Jets just 21 in two seasons ! Steeler Nation are taking over the MetLife Stadium today and 30,000 + visiting fans could be at the game, with 25% of ticket sales from Pennsylvania and it is going to feel like a home game for the Steelers. 1.5 units Pittsburgh Steelers -4 points 1.99 Pinnacle / vegas line/Sportmarket.

1.5 units Pittsburgh Steelers -4 points 1.99 Pinnacle / vegas line/Sportmarket.
love the line, but dont understand the line.........am worried it looks to good to be true!!!! San Francisco 49ers @ New Orleans Saints 2 pts Travaris Cadet to score a TD at any time 4.50 Skybet 1 pts Travaris Cadet to score 2 or more TD's 21.00 Skybet 1 pts Mark Ingram to score 1st TD 8.00 Coral As I covered in the last game against the Panthers, the Saints run the ball more than you think, and are in a 3 way tie for the lead in the NFL with 12 rushing touchdowns (Cleveland and Cincinnati who played Thursday also have 12 but in one more game than New Orleans). The back field in New Orleans is often a murky situation but with Khiry Robinson and Pierre Thomas out we have a chance to take advantage of clarity with just Mark Ingram (banged up with a shoulder and not practising fully) and Travaris Cadet as the half backs. San Francisco are a team that are living on reputation and the initial handicaps on this game were probably value but as it moves more towards a touchdown it seems fair enough. The 49ers have a middle of the road run defense according to the metrics I use and have suffered through absences in their LB rotation through injury and suspension and I think that the pass sets up the run well enough that the Saints should be able to run the ball and hopefully we can grab some value if they give the short yardage work to Cadet to protect Ingram and his shoulder.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens 4 pts Over 44 pts 2.00 Bet365 6 pts Zach Mettenberger Over 240.5 passing yards 1.91 Ladbrokes This is kind of the perfect storm for this bet and I am unsure that its been taken into account in the line, The strength of the Titans offense is their offensive line, so Mettenberger should have time to find his receivers, and in Kendall Wright, Justin Hunter and tight end Delanie Walker they are an able group, particularly against a Ravens secondary that is currently obliterated through injury, adding Jimmy Smith and Asa Jackson, both regular contributors to IR this week to further add to the weakness that has been exposed particularly by the Steelers in their last game. In a game where it is entirely possible and plausible that the Titans will be trailing and need to catch up and therefore also forced to throw this line looks attainable. Heck Andy Dalton beat this line against them and we saw what an atrocity he was Thursday night!!!!

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Miami Dolphins @ Detroit Lions 3 pts Under 44 total pts Bet Victor 8 pts Calvin Johnson to score a TD at anytime 2.00 Ladbrokes On his long awaited return from injury, at home, Matthew Staffords safety blanket Calvin Johnson, arguably the leagues top wide receiver is incredibly likely to get fed the ball early and often, we have all seen the production of Golden Tate while he has been gone, and the Ladbrokes price of even money is a standout best, he is 4/6 generally and while I understand that the Dolphins defense is underrated and this looks a matchup that could well be tight and low scoring due to the quality of both defensive units, there will be no blowout like the Dolphins destruction of San Diego last week here, the idea of Johnson scoring is certainly not hard to imagine and the price looks good to me as well.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders 7 pts Ronnie Hillman Over 75.5 rushing yards 1.91 Skybet 4 pts Ronnie Hillman to score a TD at any time 1.83 Ladbrokes The Raiders rank 27th in the NFL in rushing defense in respect to rushing yards per game and there are reports that Montee Ball will continue to miss time with injury, meaning there is less impact on the touches of Ronnie Hillman who has probably got the job nailed down after his performance while Ball was out anyway. If we forgive the Patriots game where he was hurt himself and the Broncos were blown out then he has covered this line twice in the last three games and came within a yard on the other occasion. This game is likely to be a blowout any way you look at it, its the worst team in the league against a juggernaut Broncos team and I would expect plenty of rushing work for Hillman late in the game when the result is decided and they are icing the game, all this assumes his status of probable is accurate and that he is fully recovered from his shoulder injury which was by all accounts fairly minor and shouldnt hinder game time