Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
Aidymac

NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

9 pts New York Giants (-2.5) to beat Jacksonville Jaguars 1.83 Coral:( 12 pts Arizona Cardinals (-1.5) to beat Atlanta Falcons 1.95 BetVictor:( 4 pts Oakland Raiders (+7) to beat St Louis Rams 1.83 BetFred:( 5 pts Washington Indigenous persons(+10) to beat Indianapolis Colts 1.83 Coral:( 8 pts Alfred Morris over 85.5 rushing yards 1.91 Skybet:( 6 pts New England Patriots (+3) to beat Green Bay Packers 2.00 BetVictor:( 5 pts Kansas City Chiefs to beat Denver Broncos 2.00 bet365:(
10 pts Jamaal Charles Over 80.5 rushing yards 1.95 Stan James:(
And thus ends the horror show of a sunday 49-69-1 Total staked 585 pts Total returns 502.21 pts Profit -82.79 pts

Friday 5 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Chicago Bears v Dallas Cowboys (01:25 GMT) 2.84 1.53 100.43 %
Sunday 7 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Cincinnati Bengals v Pittsburgh Steelers (18:00 GMT) 1.64 2.56 100.04 %
maximize.gif Cleveland Browns v Indianapolis Colts (18:00 GMT) 2.8 1.53 100.95 %
maximize.gif Detroit Lions v Tampa Bay Buccaneers (18:00 GMT) 1.23 5.2 100.53 %
maximize.gif Jacksonville Jaguars v Houston Texans (18:00 GMT) 3.15 1.45 100.71 %
maximize.gif Miami Dolphins v Baltimore Ravens (18:00 GMT) 1.75 2.28 101.00 %
maximize.gif Minnesota Vikings v New York Jets (18:00 GMT) 1.4 3.35 101.28 %
maximize.gif New Orleans Saints v Carolina Panthers (18:00 GMT) 1.22 5.35 100.52 %
maximize.gif Tennessee Titans v New York Giants (18:00 GMT) 2 1.96 101.02 %
maximize.gif Washington Redskins v St. Louis Rams (18:00 GMT) 2.38 1.71 100.35 %
maximize.gif Arizona Cardinals v Kansas City Chiefs (21:05 GMT) 1.96 2.02 100.53 %
maximize.gif Denver Broncos v Buffalo Bills (21:05 GMT) 1.22 5.25 100.87 %
maximize.gif Oakland Raiders v San Francisco 49ers (21:25 GMT) 4.5 1.26 101.39 %
maximize.gif Philadelphia Eagles v Seattle Seahawks (21:25 GMT) 1.9 2.06 101.18 %
Monday 8 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif San Diego Chargers v New England Patriots (01:30 GMT) 2.66 1.58 100.89 %
Tuesday 9 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Green Bay Packers v Atlanta Falcons (01:30 GMT) 1.16 6.2 101.84 %
:ok

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Texans -4.5 10/11 SB JJ BEAST WATT might be able to cover this spread on his own. The Jags are still terrible despite their comeback from 21-0 down against the bad Giants. They got their comeback when the Giants started becoming clock orientated and kept running the ball abondoning what had worked so perfectly for them which was throwing the ball. Fitzpatrick is coming of the best game of his career and is starting to tick. Texans have a better offence and are 10 times better on defence and i can't see the texans winning this by anything less than a TD let a lone 4.5 points. It's also worth remembering the Texans can still make the playoffs if they win out and they face the Jags twice so they will definitely be up for this and the Jags are playing just for pride. Colts -3.5 10/11 SB Colts can nearly secure their division if they win and Luck has been putting up some big numbers despite throwing a few more interceptions than normal. The defence is also starting to come together and is looking better than it has at times this season. JFF looks to be in in cleveland now which would be a concern but lets not forget that he is still a rookie who has played 1 game in the NFL and is still gonna be very green. Rams -2.5 10/11 BV Huge albeit easy win for the Rams last week against a terrible team now come up against a team with all sorts of problems on both sides of the ball. Colt Mccoy is in and whilst he has looked good at times vs pressure this Rams defensive line is monsterous and will cause the skins problems all day long. I think the rams are good enough to pull this off. Seahawks +1 10/11 BV Seahawks are not what they were last year but thier defence in recent weeks vs the 9ers and the Cardinals has looked close. Beast mode is carrying the offence and i can see that continuing. Philly are generally a run first offence and this Seahawk D should be able to stop it enough to make Sanchez have to throw which is what the seahawks will want. I expect this to be a low scoring game that the seahawks edge. 49ers -8 10/11 LB Simply put the Raiders have got their win for the season. They haven't gone 0-16 and thier effort level will probably resemble the Rams game. The 49ers aren't exactly great but should do enough on offence to easily score a lot against the Raiders, and crucially after their loss to Seattle the 49ers need to win this to have any hope of the playoffs so expect them to come out firing.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday night preview: 4pts Dallas (-3.5) to beat Chicago 20/21 BetVictor Usually I have a big problem taking road sides on Thursday night’s with the short week but thankfully here both teams played on Thanksgiving so that isn’t as issue here. With that in mind I have to take the Cowboys to bounce back here. This Chicago defence is woeful and while they have a couple of huge receivers Cutler is getting smashed to pieces so this looks like a good opportunity for the Cowboys to get back to winning ways to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dallas-cowboys--chicago-bears-betting-dallas-can-bounce-back-with-bears-win

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Dallas Cowboys @ Chicago Bears 7 pts Tony Romo Over 250.5 passing yards 1.91 Skybet So, last week was a disaster, but if those games were this week I think I would play them all again. I have seen my Bears play defense and I would anticipate that Dallas shouldnt have any issues moving the ball against an injury depleted and sub standard secondary, we certainly dont have an answer for Dez Bryant if he decides to show up. I was going to play Chicago as well as they have a solid history against the Cowboys but they have been in such disarray and have clearly quit on Trestman who looks out of ideas and devoid of answers that ultimately I just cannot pull the trigger on Chicago.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday early TV previews: 4pts Cleveland (+3.5) to beat Indianapolis 20/23 Bet365 Both sides need a win for their own ambitions but that is the case in a lot of matches at this stage of a season. You would think the Colts will win but if they struggle to get the passing game going like Pittsburgh did when they were in town not so long ago then this could be a tricky night for Andrew Luck and his crew so with the start of more than a field goal I’ll go with the Browns here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/indianapolis-colts--cleveland-browns-betting-cleveland-can-use-the-start-to-their-advantage 4pts Seattle to beat Philadelphia Evs Skybet I’m looking forward to this match. Philadelphia are always good to watch for the amount of plays they run and the style they do it in but I just love watching this Seahawks defence at work and I think it is them that can ensure their side wins this match. Philadelphia really need production from their running backs and if they don’t get that this will be a tough night for them. It is the champs for me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/seattle-seahawks--philadelphia-eagles-betting-seattle-s-defence-can-get-it-on-in-eagle-territory

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday night preview: 4pts San Diego to beat New England 2.67 Bet365 This is a bit of a trap match for the Patriots. San Diego always go well at this time in the season and they have the personnel to control this match. I expect Ryan Mathews to have a big game because the Patriots struggle against the run and if he runs well then New England aren’t going to see a lot of the ball so at strong odds against the home side look good value here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-england-patriots--san-diego-chargers-betting-chargers-can-control-the-clock-to-win

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Am going to respectfully disagree with Kev on this first one 4 pts Indianapolis Colts (-3) to beat Cleveland Browns 1.95 Bet365 2 pts Trent Richardson to score a TD at anytime 3.00 Skybet I am happy to take the team with the better QB in Andrew Luck and laugh in the face of taking small road favs once again. I am not sure how "good" Indianapolis are as their division is awful and I suspect that they are not in the top tier of NFL teams despite their record, what I do know is this team can beat teams that are average or worse and I am confident that the Browns fall into that category and despite all the interest surrounding Johnny Football, if Luck can not turn the ball over (which he has developed a little habit of doing lately) this game will come down to which QB can get the job done as neither team runs the ball all that well and that is precisely where the Colts advantage lies, I wouldnt be so keen with a hook on this line but at 3 am happy to take it on. The Colts may want to feed Trent Richardson the ball against the team they acquired him from to prove a point and I am sure Richardson will want to prove the Browns were wrong to quit on him also so play him to find the endzone. 4 pts Washington R*dsk*ns (+3) to beat St Louis Rams 1.95 BetVictor 2 pts Washington R*dsk*ns to beat St Louis Rams 2.40 Bet365 So, last week wasnt enough and I am back for more. Despite the complete, total and decisive destruction of the Raiders, I do not believe the Rams should be a road favourite and on that basis alone will take the dysfunctional R*dsk*ns with the points, the advantage for the Rams is on the defensive side of the ball, but I believe Washington have the advantage with the offensive weapons at their disposal and St Louis are being valued higher than they should off the back of the one result. 4 pts Detroit Lions (-10) to beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1.95 Ladbrokes Plain and simple this Bucs team appears to have quit on coach Lovie Smith and he will surely be fired come seasons end, Detroit continue to play for "the corpse" Jim Caldwell and more in spite of him are in the playoff mix and will need to win this one and they should do so against a team that seems to find astonishing ways to lose games that they should win (Bengals and Bears jump immediately to my mind). This has blowout written all over it with Detroits defense being amongst the leagues best. 8 pts Seattle Seahawks to beat Philadelphia Eagles 2.00 Skybet 4 pts Seattle Seahawks (-5) to beat Philadelphia Eagles 3.00 William Hill 2 pts Seattle Seahawks (-9.5) to beat Philadelphia Eagles 4.10 bet365 The Seahawks look to be returning to somewhere in the neighbourhood of last seasons level of play which is a concern for every other team. Philadelphia have struggled on the offensive line and running the football and the Seahawks have the defensive players to load the box and stop the run, while leaving their secondary with one on one matchups because they are that good on the back end so I think the Eagles could end up being exposed offensively here and shown up as the frauds that I believe this Eagles team to be. I dont think they can stop Lynch or contain Wilson defensively and while I am always a little wary of the Hawks on the road I think this looks an absolutely prime matchup for them with both teams coming off 10 days rest. New England Patriots @ San Diego Chargers 6 pts New England Patriots to win by 1-13 pts 2.00 Paddy Power It is very rare that the New England Patriots lose back to back games and the Chargers do not have the greatest record against Tom Brady and Bill Bellichick. The Patriots defeat against Green Bay was close and competitive and showed that those are arguably the class teams of this season in the NFL. San Diego were incredibly fortunate that Baltimore allowed them back into a game that they won and ultimately had no right to do so last week. The Chargers are good and will go as well as Rivers goes in this game, and the lack of a Pats pass rush is a concern, but the Chargers poor line play will help to balance that out. I just dont believe the Pats will lose 2 straight and while I am uncomfortable at a line of 3.5 I dont see them blowing out San Diego by two touchdowns on their own field so this winning margin should do nicely

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Monday night preview: 4pts Green Bay (-12.5) to beat Atlanta 5/6 Paddy Power I can’t see past a Packers win here. They look pretty formidable at the minute and their offense is scoring from everywhere. The Falcons haven’t been great all season but against defences who get in Ryan’s face they struggle even more obviously. We’ve seen a fair few blowouts on Monday night’s this season and I’m fully expecting another one in this match. The Packers can put up another big win in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atlanta-falcons--green-bay-packers-betting-green-bay-can-run-up-a-big-win-on-monday-night

4 pts Indianapolis Colts (-3) to beat Cleveland Browns 1.95 Bet365:( 2 pts Trent Richardson to score a TD at anytime 3.00 Skybet:( 4 pts Washington R*dsk*ns (+3) to beat St Louis Rams 1.95 BetVictor :( 2 pts Washington R*dsk*ns to beat St Louis Rams 2.40 Bet365:( 4 pts Detroit Lions (-10) to beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1.95 Ladbrokes:) 8 pts Seattle Seahawks to beat Philadelphia Eagles 2.00 Skybet:) 4 pts Seattle Seahawks (-5) to beat Philadelphia Eagles 3.00 William Hill:) 2 pts Seattle Seahawks (-9.5) to beat Philadelphia Eagles 4.10 bet365:) 6 pts New England Patriots to win by 1-13 pts 2.00 Paddy Power:)
7 pts Tony Romo Over 250.5 passing yards 1.91 Skybet:(
54-74-1 Total staked 628 pts Total returns 558.21 pts Profit -69.79 pts agree with kev on packers tonight but the line at that level makes me uncomfortable so will wish him luck and pass myself

Friday 12 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif St. Louis Rams v Arizona Cardinals (01:25 GMT) 1.53 2.86 100.18 %
Sunday 14 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlanta Falcons v Pittsburgh Steelers (18:00 GMT) 2.25 1.78 100.62 %
maximize.gif Baltimore Ravens v Jacksonville Jaguars (18:00 GMT) 1.11 8.3 102.05 %
maximize.gif Buffalo Bills v Green Bay Packers (18:00 GMT) 3.05 1.45 101.54 %
maximize.gif Carolina Panthers v Tampa Bay Buccaneers (18:00 GMT) 1.57 2.66 101.29 %
maximize.gif Cleveland Browns v Cincinnati Bengals (18:00 GMT) 2 1.96 101.02 %
maximize.gif Indianapolis Colts v Houston Texans (18:00 GMT) 1.35 3.6 101.85 %
maximize.gif Kansas City Chiefs v Oakland Raiders (18:00 GMT) 1.19 5.6 101.89 %
maximize.gif New England Patriots v Miami Dolphins (18:00 GMT) 1.28 4.55 99.76 %
maximize.gif New York Giants v Washington Redskins (18:00 GMT) 1.36 3.5 101.94 %
maximize.gif San Diego Chargers v Denver Broncos (21:05 GMT) 2.8 1.54 100.65 %
maximize.gif Tennessee Titans v New York Jets (21:05 GMT) 2.1 1.9 100.25 %
maximize.gif Detroit Lions v Minnesota Vikings (21:25 GMT) 1.26 4.5 101.39 %
maximize.gif Seattle Seahawks v San Francisco 49ers (21:25 GMT) 1.23 5.4 99.82 %
Monday 15 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Philadelphia Eagles v Dallas Cowboys (01:30 GMT) 1.58 2.6 101.75 %
Tuesday 16 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Chicago Bears v New Orleans Saints (01:30 GMT) 2.32 1.7 101.93 %

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday night preview: 4pts Arizona (+5.5) to beat St Louis 4/5 Paddy Power This will be a low scoring game but I’m surprised the Rams are favoured as much as they are. Their last two wins have been impressive but we have to remember who they were against and while they are improving I don’t think they have improved that much that you can say they will cover a 5.5 handicap against a side as defensively sound as Arizona. Arizona won the reverse fixture pretty comfortably but with their injuries it makes more sense to have that start on your side here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arizona-cardinals--st-louis-rams-betting-arizona-are-getting-a-big-start-in-st-louis

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches I'm gonna take Cardinals Money line 19/10 SB I understand why the 6-7 team is favoured here and 2 blowouts in a row is nothing to be sniffed at. But before we get carried away it was against Oakland and the Redskins both of which haven't been great this season. The cardinals without Palmer and all thier other injuries aren't the same, but they are still a very good football team who were able to beat the chiefs who are no slouches. Like the Rams thier defences are their key and i see this being a low scoring game that will be tight and could go either way. Taking the points is the safer play but i just can't resist those odds and think that the Cardinals will sneak the win here.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Top shout on the bird gang on the nose Hutchy :clap. Sunday TV previews: 4pts Cleveland to beat Cincinnati 9/10 Winner Sports The Browns thrashed the Bengals in the reverse meeting between these two teams and they can win this one too. The inclusion of Johnny Manziel will boost everyone around the Browns and they may just give that little bit more. I think defensively the Browns have the edge here and if the likes of Joe Haden can keep AJ Green quiet then the Browns have enough of an offense to pick up a much needed win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cincinnati-bengals--cleveland-browns-betting-cleveland-can-prevail-in-the-battle-of-ohio 4pts Denver (-4) to beat San Diego 20/21 Ladbrokes San Diego seemed to run out of ideas against New England last week and they will need to find those ideas pretty quickly ahead of this match else they could get blown away. Denver look strong in defence and we know all about their offense so this is a tough match up for the Chargers who have already taken a beating by the Broncos this season. I just don’t see an area where the Bolts match up well here so I’m expecting a comfortable Denver win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/denver-broncos--san-diego-chargers-betting-denver-can-take-another-step-towards-division-title 4pts Philadelphia (-3) to beat Dallas 5/6 William Hill The Eagles were easy winners in Texas two weeks ago and I expect them to win this just as comfortably. Their defence has been playing great stuff all season and they will get pressure on Romo and their offense puts pressure on every defence they come up against. Dallas had a good win last time out but Chicago highlighted the weakness in the Dallas defence which can be exploited here and as such I expect the Eagles to cover a field goal in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dallas-cowboys--philadelphia-eagles-betting-philly-can-all-but-secure-the-division-on-sunday-night

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches MNF preview: 4pts Chicago vs New Orleans - Over 6.5 touchdowns 11/10 Ladbrokes Neither of these sides can defend but they can both get the ball out there and make long plays so I’m expecting a high scoring match here and one which contains plenty of touchdown action. These two quarterbacks are pretty good under pressure and can get the ball in the end zone from distance so I like over 6.5 touchdowns at odds against in this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-orleans-saints--chicago-bears-betting-expect-touchdowns-on-the-monday-night-football

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 8 pts Green Bay @ Buffalo Under 50.5 pts 1.91 Betfred Buffalo have a solid defense that has been excellent in recent weeks, including when holding the offensive juggernaut of Denver and Peyton Manning to just 24 points last week, The Bills arent the most prolific of offenses themselves and have been involved in precisely 2 games all season that have exceeded 50 points. and have gone under the total points line 11 times. The Packers are capable of lighting the scoreboard up at any time with MVP candidate Aaron Rodgers at QB but the Bills are playing well enough to stop that and the presence of the Packers offense (10-3 the over this year) is giving us what I consider to be an inflated line and value on the under. 4 pts Minnesota Vikings (+8) to beat Detroit Lions 1.91 Ladbrokes 1 pts Minnesota Vikings to beat Detroit Lions 4.00 Bet365 This looks like a low scoring game to me and the Vikings, who have been getting better week on week with two straight wins and a loss by 3 to the Packers look undervalued against a Detroit team that, while playing excellent defense, is not clicking like you would hope they would on offense with the weapons at their disposal, the Vikings are an underrated defensive unit with Head Coach Mike Zimmer really starting to see the fruits of his labour on that side of the ball and they can at least keep this close. 6 pts Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns Over 44 pts 2.00 Paddy Power 3 pts Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns Over 54.5 pts 3.70 Bet365 Ok, the Johnny Football show is finally here, there are positive reports and vibes from practice this week and this unit will likely be vastly difference from the atrocity that took the field against Indianapolis last week. There is very little film from the Browns and Manziel out there and the league may take some time to catch up, similarly to when the Dolphins first used the wildcat or the 49ers were using the read option with Kaepernick so there is a scenario where the Browns could put some points on the board and this game develops into a shootout and while Andy Dalton has his detractors, he can hold his own in a shootout and has weapons in AJ Green, Mohammed Sanu and Jeremy Hill out of the backfield that 34-24 is far from inconceivable here and the standard line of 44 is far too low in my opinion. It is worth buying some points as well. 5 pts Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts Under 49 pts 1.91 William Hill 4 pts Houston Texans (+7) to beat Indianapolis Colts 1.87 Ladbrokes 2 pts Houston Texans to beat Indianapolis Colts 3.50 William Hill As referenced in the game above Indianapolis arent playing as well as they have been and that leaves us with an inflated line, the only reason can be Andrew Luck and co as bar one game the Texans offense is pretty putrid, this has low scoring written all over it for me as the Colts defense has played well, though they are starting to suffer injuries and the Texans are solid and will hopefully prevent the standard big TY Hilton play in this game. Houston have a pretty poor record against the Colts and thats being polite but if they can keeo this close there is every chance they could spring an upset at the end

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 8 pts Pittsburgh Steelers (-3) to beat Atlanta Falcons 2.10 William Hill This game will be massively affected by the loss of Julio Jones to injury, I read he is not expected to play which removes a large part of the big play element of the Falcons offense, they will need to score as they have amongst the worst defensive units in the league and a team that is capable of scoring points and has serious weapons on the ground in Leveon Bell and through the air in Antonio Brown, Julio Jones single handedly dragged the Falcons back onto the contest against Green Bay on Monday Night but on a short week without him, I struggle to see them winning this game, even at home.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Packers to win 1/2 PP and Packers -4 20/21 LB Green Bay are arguably the best team in the NFL. Their defence is solid enough and capable of big plays and thier offence is just on another level. The bills are not a bad team by any stretch but they are greatly outmatched. The Packers still have a lot to play for and will not take this one lightly. Lacy has a chance of not playing which wouldn't be ideal, but starks has proven his worth and usefulness to this Pack offence. Overall, i just can't see this excellent bills defence doing enough to stop Green Bay from scoring and imo they should cover the spread as well. Bengals +2.5 20/21 BV I like many other fans am excited by this matchup and the start of JFF, but i think the line has overly adjusted to the fact he is in over hoyer and Dalton and co are being slightly underestimated here, especially against a player who is making his first career start in the nfl. Sanu, AJ green and Hill should be able to cause the Browns a lot of problems, and the new Johnny football era has yet to be seen and i am not convinced it will be as good as many people hope, at least straight of the bat. It should be a good intriguing game, but i am inclined to take the Bengals and the points here.

8 pts Green Bay @ Buffalo Under 50.5 pts 1.91 Betfred :) 4 pts Minnesota Vikings (+8) to beat Detroit Lions 1.91 Ladbrokes:) 1 pts Minnesota Vikings to beat Detroit Lions 4.00 Bet365:( 6 pts Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns Over 44 pts 2.00 Paddy Power:( 3 pts Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns Over 54.5 pts 3.70 Bet365:( 5 pts Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts Under 49 pts 1.91 William Hill:) 4 pts Houston Texans (+7) to beat Indianapolis Colts 1.87 Ladbrokes PUSH 2 pts Houston Texans to beat Indianapolis Colts 3.50 William Hill:(
8 pts Pittsburgh Steelers (-3) to beat Atlanta Falcons 2.10 William Hill:)
58-78-2 Total staked 669 pts Total returns 611.48 pts Profit -57.52 pts

Friday 19 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Jacksonville Jaguars v Tennessee Titans (01:25 GMT) 1.66 2.44 100.98 %
Saturday 20 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Washington Redskins v Philadelphia Eagles (21:30 GMT) 4.5 1.26 101.59 %
Sunday 21 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif San Francisco 49ers v San Diego Chargers (01:25 GMT) 1.78 2.18 102.05 %
maximize.gif Carolina Panthers v Cleveland Browns (18:00 GMT) 1.18 1.06 179.09 %
maximize.gif Chicago Bears v Detroit Lions (18:00 GMT) 4 1.3 101.92 %
maximize.gif Houston Texans v Baltimore Ravens (18:00 GMT) 2.9 1.48 102.05 %
maximize.gif Miami Dolphins v Minnesota Vikings (18:00 GMT) 1.36 3.6 101.31 %
maximize.gif New Orleans Saints v Atlanta Falcons (18:00 GMT) 1.4 3.3 101.73 %
maximize.gif New York Jets v New England Patriots (18:00 GMT) 5.75 1.21 100.04 %
maximize.gif Pittsburgh Steelers v Kansas City Chiefs (18:00 GMT) 1.61 2.5 102.11 %
maximize.gif Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Green Bay Packers (18:00 GMT) 5.4 1.2 101.85 %
maximize.gif St. Louis Rams v New York Giants (21:05 GMT) 1.44 3.05 102.04 %
maximize.gif Dallas Cowboys v Indianapolis Colts (21:25 GMT) 1.68 2.36 101.90 %
maximize.gif Oakland Raiders v Buffalo Bills (21:25 GMT) 3.35 1.4 101.28 %
Monday 22 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Arizona Cardinals v Seattle Seahawks (01:30 GMT) 4.55 1.28 100.10 %
Tuesday 23 December 2014 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Cincinnati Bengals v Denver Broncos (01:30 GMT) 2.52 1.61 101.59 %

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday night preview: 4pts Jacksonville (-3) to beat Tennessee 20/23 Bet365 It doesn’t feel brilliant to fancy the Jaguars to win a match and it certainly doesn’t sit easy to take them to cover a field goal but I do actually think that is what they will do. They won’t need Bortles to lead them everywhere here because running on Tennessee is quite easy these days and that can be the difference. Home teams have gone well on Thursday night’s this year and the Jaguars can cap a rare showtime appearance with a win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tennessee-titans--jacksonville-jaguars-betting-the-jags-can-pick-up-a-rare-win-on-thursday

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 8pts Detroit Lions (-7) to beat Chicago Bears 2.00 Betvictor Quite simply Chicago have quit for the year as was evident against the Saints on Monday. Detroit arent exactly prolific but against Chicagos defense they shouldnt struggle too badly and if the reports that the Bears are benching Cutler for Jimmy Clausen are true.......well I am far from Jay Cutlers biggest fan but he is a better option than Clausen who definitely is not the answer.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Saturday night previews: 4pts Philadelphia Over 29pts 10/11 Stan James I don’t see the Eagles losing this match but the stakes are too high to be confident they will overcome a two score handicap when winning is the only thing that matters here but one thing I am confident in is that they will pile up points on this woeful Washington secondary. Philly have been running the ball well recently which should hold off Washington’s pass rush and allow Sanchez to find his receivers regularly. That in turn should lead to a lot of points. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/philadelphia-eagles--washington-redskins-betting-philly-can-run-up-the-points-in-washington 4pts San Francisco vs San Diego - Under 41pts 10/11 Ladbrokes Both offenses seem to be wilting quickly so I’m expecting a defensive battle here. San Francisco have got nothing going in the last few weeks while San Diego are struggling for output with key personnel injured and Rivers clearly playing a safety first short passing game to try and avoid taking another heavy hit which could end his season. That all points to yards and points being hard to come by here so I like under 41pts here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/san-diego-chargers--san-francisco-49ers-betting-defences-can-dominate-on-saturday-night

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday TV previews: 4pts L.Bell Over 95.5 rushing yards 10/11 Ladbrokes I would favour Pittsburgh to win this match given that they are at home and that everything is in their own control but I think the better bet in this one is for Le’Veon Bell to run for over 95.5 yards. Kansas City have been shipping an awful lot of yards on the ground in the last few weeks and Bell has been one of the best backs in the league this year. With the Chiefs having the second best pass defence in the league Pittsburgh will run a lot of plays on the ground so Bell can go for more than 95 yards here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kansas-city-chiefs--pittsburgh-steelers-betting-le-veon-bell-can-run-riot-on-the-chiefs 4pts Indianapolis to beat Dallas 33/20 William Hill This is a big match for both sides but Indianapolis can play with a little more freedom in that they know they are in the playoffs with the division already secured. Dallas are playing to stay top of the division and with the Eagles likely to pile on the pressure on Saturday night there will be nowhere to hide for the Cowboys here. We don’t know how much Murray will be used in this match which is a concern for the home side and that is enough for me to take the Colts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/indianapolis-colts--dallas-cowboys-betting-indianapolis-can-dent-dallas-division-hopes 4pts Seattle (-7) to beat Arizona 5/6 Bet365 Seattle have already had a comfortable win over Arizona this season and while this one will be hard fought I expect the Seahawks to win well again. I would take a safer looking play on the unders in points were Arizona not down to Lindley under center but given he could throw a couple of costly interceptions I think the safer bet is now to take a Seattle side who are giving nothing away defensively to put up enough points to cover a touchdown. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/seattle-seahawks--arizona-cardinals-betting-seattle-can-hit-top-spot-with-battle-of-the-birds-win

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Monday night preview: 4pts Denver (-3) to beat Cincinnati 20/23 BetVictor I don’t think this is a good match up for the Bengals. Historically the last thing the Bengals need in big matches is to rely on Dalton to get it done and they may have to do just that here which isn’t ideal. The Broncos look pretty strong on both sides of the ball and given the variety they have on offense now I expect them to put up enough points to cover a field goal here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/denver-broncos-vs-cincinnati-bengals-betting-denver-can-dominate-the-bengals-on-monday-night