** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

Aidymac

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Dallas Cowboys @ Tennessee Titans 3 pts Over 49.5 pts 1.91 Stan James One thing I am sure of is the offensive ability of both these units at full strength. Locker has decent targets in the passing game in Wright, Hunter and the tight end Walker and they are unlikely to be troubled by a toothless Cowboys defense that lacks a pass rush and Locker should have plenty of time to make his throws and gain chunks of yardage. The Cowboys will struggle to look as bad as last week, Romo in particular, I am willing to write that off as post surgery rust to a degree, and while some are trying to sell this Titans defense as top drawer I still aint buying at this stage. The weapons are there through the air and on the ground, Dallas need to bounce back this week or the pressure will just snowball. I think offenses will prevail here between two sides that I anticipated would be involved on many a shootout before the season started and see no reason to overreact and change that opinion yet.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 9 pts San Francisco 49ers (-6.5) to beat Chicago Bears 1.83 betway The 49ers will open their new stadium this evening hosting the Bears on Sunday Night Football. Chicago never win in San Francisco. Ever. The weakness where you can exploit this 49ers defence is at corner, an area where the Bears would be well placed to exploit it with Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffrey at wide receiver, sadly both are carrying injuries fron the week one defeat by Buffalo and while both will likely be on the field here Jeffrey definitely will be below full strength and potentially Marshall as well. The Bears spent time and money trying to solidify their soft underbelly and a terrible run defense from last season and while better it would still appear to be below league average from what I saw in the preseason game against Jacksonville and last week against Buffalo. Now I grant you the Bills are a top rushing offense, but the reason the 49ers attempted the least passes in the NFL last season is because they are a top drawer rushing offense with Gore and Hyde, as well as the speedy Kaepernick at quarterback. I wasnt going to play this game initially but with the status of Marshall and Jeffrey in question I cannot see how the Bears will win and while that 6.5 is there I will take it.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 4pts Indy/Philly Over 6.5 touchdowns 11/10 Spreadex I think we’ll see a very offensive match here between two high scoring teams and I quite like the look of over 6.5 touchdowns in this match. The Jaguars exposed the Eagles deep last week so you have to think Andrew Luck and his receivers can do the same while the Eagles have enough in their offense to get to the end zone too. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/philadelphia-eagles--indianapolis-colts-betting-expect-touchdowns-on-monday-night

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches

5 pts Seattle Seahawks (-5.5) to beat San Diego Chargers 1.95 BetVictor:( 5 pts Denver Broncos (-12) to beat Kansas City Chiefs 1.91 Boylesports:(
Atlanta Falcons @ Cincinnati Bengals 3 pts Over 48 total points 1.90 888sport:( 3 pts New York Giants to beat Arizona Cardinals 2.25 Paddy Power:( 3 pts Minnesota Vikings (+3) to beat New England Patriots 1.91 Skybet:(
Dallas Cowboys @ Tennessee Titans 3 pts Over 49.5 pts 1.91 Stan James:(
fucking disastrous, i believe that sums it up 5-14-1 total staked 73 pts total returns 46.09 pts profit -26.91 pts work to do!!

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches A fairly bad gameweek. Tonights picks. Eagles +3 20/21 LB I see this game being a hard fought high scoring close encounter and will take the points on offer. Foles disappointed to some extent last week but should be back tonight, helped to some extent by Colts star pass rusher Robert Mathis being out for the season. Last week Mathis' replacement got little pressure on Peyton and Foles should have more time in the pocket. The Eagles are also helped by having an explosive top tier running back in LeSean McCoy. He should be able to put pressure on the indy D and keep the chains moving. I think this shapes up to being a straight shootout and as i said i think those 3 points could be the difference. Also adding on: LeSean McCoy to score first 13/2 SJ Similar reasons to above. He is an explosive big game player and look for him to start big early.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches [TABLE=width: 830]

[TR=class: fixture-name first] [TD=class: name, colspan: 4] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 01:25sky_sp2.gif [/TD] [TD] Atlanta Falcons -6.5 (1.96) [/TD] [TD] Tampa Bay Buccaneers +6.5 (1.91) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=width: 830] [TR=class: fixture-name first] [TD=class: name, colspan: 4] NFL Matches [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 18:00 [/TD] [TD] Cleveland Browns +1 (1.95) [/TD] [TD] Baltimore Ravens -1 (2) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 18:00 [/TD] [TD] St Louis Rams +1 (1.83) [/TD] [TD] Dallas Cowboys -1 (2) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 18:00sky_sp2.gif [/TD] [TD] Detroit Lions -1 (1.91) [/TD] [TD] Green Bay Packers +1 (2) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 18:00 [/TD] [TD] New York Giants +2.5 (1.91) [/TD] [TD] Houston Texans -2.5 (2) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 18:00 [/TD] [TD] Jacksonville Jaguars +7 (1.83) [/TD] [TD] Indianapolis Colts -7 (2.05) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 18:00 [/TD] [TD] New Orleans Saints -9.5 (1.91) [/TD] [TD] Minnesota Vikings +9.5 (1.91) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 18:00 [/TD] [TD] New England Patriots -14.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD] Oakland Raiders +14.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 18:00 [/TD] [TD] Buffalo Bills -2.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD] San Diego Chargers +2.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 18:00 [/TD] [TD] Cincinnati Bengals -6.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD] Tennessee Titans +6.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 18:00 [/TD] [TD] PHI Eagles -6.5 (1.91) [/TD] [TD] Washington Redskins +6.5 (1.91) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 21:05 [/TD] [TD] Arizona Cardinals +2.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD] San Francisco 49ers -2.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 21:25sky_sp2.gif [/TD] [TD] Seattle Seahawks -5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD] Denver Broncos +5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 21:25 [/TD] [TD] Miami Dolphins -4.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD] Kansas City Chiefs +4.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=width: 830] [TR=class: match-on] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 01:30CH4.gif [/TD] [TD] Carolina Panthers -3.5 (2.05) [/TD] [TD] Pittsburgh Steelers +3.5 (1.85) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: date first] [TD=class: day slanted, colspan: 4] Tuesday 23rd September 2014 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: fixture-name first] [TD=class: name, colspan: 4] NFL Matches [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: match-on] [TD=class: time, align: center] 01:35eurosport-british.gif [/TD] [TD] New York Jets -1.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD] Chicago Bears +1.5 (1.95) [/TD] [TD=class: betting][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday night preview: 4pts Atlanta (-6) to beat Tampa Bay 10/11 Coral I always think it is hard for road teams to perform to their best in these Thursday night games and we saw that with Pittsburgh last week. You’ve got to worry about the Falcons defensively but the Bucs aren’t exactly smashing teams to pieces on offense so this looks like being a pretty routine win for the home side in a ground where they are pretty hard to beat as the Saints can testify. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tampa-bay-buccaneers--atlanta-falcons-betting-atlanta-can-cruise-to-home-win

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches This weeks picks so far: Chargers +2.5 10/11 Unibet The chargers are coming of a home win to the superbowl champs and must be feeling great about their chances away to the bills. Phillip Rivers was superb in the pocket hitting his targets all game long. Of course they had favourable extreme heat conditions at home which they won't get in buffalo but the chargers with the points seems too good to be true. Of course the bills have proven that they are doing a lot better than normal and EJ Manuel has been very good along with Sammy Watkins who is already starting to light it up in the NFL. Overall though i would favour the chargers in this game and the points seem like a bonus. Colts -7 10/11 Unibet With the exception of the first half vs the eagles in week 1 the jags have looked and performed like a bottom 3 team. The colts will be eager to finally get their season going after starting 2-0. Chad Henne has been put in with an offensive line that should come with a collapse warning after the Jacksonville QB was sacked 10 times by the redskins defence. This game shouldn't be close and i don't think it will. Texans moneyline 4/5 Unibet I have been impressed with the Texans all season long and they have one of the best defences in the league. This should counter well against the New York Giants with the currently terrible Eli Manning. The texans should be able to put pressure on him and cause further mistakes. There is some potential in the Giants to somehow win games when performing terribly so i have decided to take the slightly safer option with the straight win rather than losing some points to the Giants. Packers moneyline 6/5 Unibet The lions are one of the most unpredictable teams in the NFL. One week they look like strong playoff contenders and the next week they look like they don't have a chance. Stafford to megatron will always be a worry for anyone backing against the Lions, but the Packers are the better overall team imo, and after a poor start in week 1 and early vs the Jets i think they have started to find their feet and should pull out the win here. Bulaga trained yesterday and if he makes it for sunday then that is a huge positive as i would worry about Aaron Rogers protection without him.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 5 pts Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+6) to beat Atlanta Falcons 1.95 Betfred I think the hate may have gone too far on the Buccaneers, granted they have lost two games at home to teams with backup quarterbacks under centre. I prefer to say that they have loat back to back games against teams with excellent defenses, including top drawer pass rushers that can punish the Buccaneers who have one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. The Falcons have no such pass rush, it could be argued that they have the worst group of players to get after opposition QBs in the league, so today we will get to see what Josh McCown can do with a little time, can he find his receivers who are of a good standard, can he come close to the form he showed in Chicago last seaaon?. The Falcons are a good team at home but they have injuties at key offensive line positions, particularly Left Tackle where Sam Baker is out for the year and 1st round draft pick Jake Matthews has missed some practice this week with an injury also, Tampa Bay have a solid pass rush which admittedly is damaged by the injury to Gerald McCoy, who may play with a cast this week, but the Bengals showed last Sunday that if you can pressure Matt Ryan this team struggles to move the football, if you dont pressure him he can light up the scoreboard as he did week one v New Orleans. There is enough doubt about the Falcons that I will take the points here and see if Tampa can give a proper showing this week.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches For the sweat this evening i will add: Vincent Jackson to score first 12/1 SJ Other bookies have him as low as 13/2 and he is generally 8/1 elsewhere. He may have a qb with a very low average yardage but i think 12/1 is very high for a player who was one of the most targetted player in the whole nfl last season. And if the buccs can get in the redzone the main guy Josh Mccown will be looking for should be this guy. Roddy white is potentially gonna be out or have low snaps so his replacement Harry Douglas at 14/1 could also be worth a shout. But it would depend on if Roddy White makes it or not.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday early game previews: 4pts Green Bay to beat Detroit 6/5 Bet365 Aaron Rodgers has a 10-1 record against the Lions as a starter and I see no reason why he can’t improve that record here. He has his offense going along nicely and the Packers make enough plays on defence to contain the Lions. For whatever reason the Lions rarely show up to maximum form when these two meet so at odds against the Packers look like the fairly obvious call here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/green-bay-packers--detroit-lions-betting-packers-can-see-off-divisional-rivals 4pts Seattle (-4.5) to beat Denver 10/11 Ladbrokes Seattle battered Denver on neutral ground in the Super Bowl seven months ago and I can’t see what has changed so much that Denver would get close here. Seattle look strong on both sides of the ball and when you throw in home advantage I think they have every chance of winning this quite comfortably too. How comfortably that will be I’m not sure but I expect them to win by more than five points here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/denver-broncos--seattle-seahawks-betting-seattle-can-win-super-bowl-repeat

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday late game preview: 4pts Carolina (-3) to beat Pittsburgh 20/23 Boylesports I expect the Panthers to be too good here. Pittsburgh’s defence has shipped 53pts in their opening two matches against two offenses which you’d have to say are nowhere near the best going around at the minute. Carolina are as tight as anything in defence and they have enough playmakers to put up points on offense and that leads me to thinking that Cam can lead the home side to a win which can cover 3pts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pittsburgh-steelers--carolina-panthers-betting-cam-can-lead-the-panthers-to-another-win

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 3 pts Jacksonville Jaguars (+7.5) to beat Indianapolis Colts 1.83 Coral The Colts have the habit of playing down to the level of their opposition and dont tend to blow teams out. There is no doubt that they have the more talented team, particularly at QB in Andrew Luck, but I am no fan of their defense at all and when you cant run the football you never really can "ice" a game. I wouldnt have confidence in them laying more than a touchdown on the road. The Jags I dont think are as bad as they have looked in 6 of the 8 quarters they have played and despite some serious issues on their offensive line are worth another chance with the points in this game i believe. 5 pts Green Bay Packers (+2.5) to beat Detroit Lions 1.91 Skybet Like everyone else I believe the Packers will win this game, I just prefer the insurance of points. Green Bay have more depth at the wide receiver position, a better running back than the Lions options and a vastly superior QB. The only areas where I can see an advantage for Detroit is that Calvin Johnson is the best receiver on the field and they have a fearsome, but somewhat ill disciplined pass rush, against a relatively poor Green Bay offensive line. To win this game the Lions will have to get to Rodgers all day and harrass him, if the Green Bay Packers offensive line can elevate their level through two games (and considering one of those games was against a superb Seahawks defense so it feels a little harsh to judge on minimal data) or Rodgers can use his speed to evade the rush then it could be a long day for Detroit. I have more confidence in the Packers who know how to win.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 5 pts Seattle Seahawks (-4.5) to beat Denver Broncos 1.95 Paddy Power The Superbowl rematch is without the marquee match of the day i the NFL, everyone remembers the blowout victory as tge Seahawks won their first title in February, so what has changed?. In all honesty not all that much, the Seahawks have lost Golden Tate, who personally I dont rate that highly at wide receiver, a position where Seattle almost have a "plug and play" attitude, and some depth on defense but not affecting the quality of the unit while healthy. Denver have made some defensive upgrades in the secondary and added some pass rush depth and are improved, but this game will not take place on a neutral field like February, and this game has the Seahawks, wounded off a loss to the Chargers, it is hard to see the Seahawks losing at home, it is virtually impossible in my mind that they would allow themselves to lose back to back games. I think they will win the game and should cover the points with the biggest home field advantage in the NFL causing Manning all kinds of issues. 3 pts Cleveland Browns (+2.5) to beat Baltimore Ravens 1.91 William Hill Both these teams come into this game from impressive wins, Baltimore dismantled Pittsburgh on Thursday Night and Cleveland beat the New Orleans Saints in a huge upset. I tend to think what Cleveland achieved was more impressive, and personally wouldnt have them as an underdog at home for this game, despite the extra rest that Baltimore had playing early (we saw the Seahawks get beat on the road last week as a favourite despite four days extra rest than the Chargers) this game means a huge amount for the fans of the Browns after the original Browns franchise left town and became the Ravens. There is sure to be an emotionally charged atmlsphere in the stadium and this Browns defense is capable of causing Flacco all sorts of problems and the rushing attack of Baltimore remains horrible. Brian Hoyer, continuing to play for his job, is good enough to manage the game while the defense keeps it close and they could well find themselves in a similar situation to last week with a chance to win it at the end. I just feel taking the points on the home team is the solid play here. 3 pts Buffalo Bills (-1.5) to beat San Diego Chargers 1.95 Betvictor The Bills are winning, somewhat in spite of QB EJ Manuel, I am almost certain that eventually the wheels will come off and that Buffalo wont spot him a big lead to hold on to, I am certain he isnt a QB who can win you a game when trailing, but I dont think that is this week. West coast teams travelling east for a 1pm ET kickoff do not fare all that well, and coming off an upset win at home to the champion Seahawks last weekend also find themselves in a classic letdown spot for this game. The Buffalo Bills have one of the leagues best rushing attacks, and if the Chargers start slow as I anticipate, the Bills should be able to run the football, chew some clock and play good defense, their unit is underrated and kill the game. San Diego have some issues on their offensive line, they have lost starting Center Nick Hardwick for the season and likely thats the end of his career, but the backup that came in and the left guard have also missed multiple days of practice this week, the strength of the Bills defense is their pass rush and Philip Rivers lacks the mobility to evade a good pass rush and doesnt respond well to linemen in his face. There are many reasons to take the Bills at home in this one with a small spread.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 3 pts Houston Texans @ New York Giants - Under 41.5 Total points 1.95 Paddy Power These two teams are nor exactly prolific when it comes to putting points on the scoreboard. Eli Manning hasnt settled into the new west coast style offense all that well behind an offensive line that has picked up some injuries and will struggle today against the Houston defensive front, Manning has been hindered by his receivers dropping catchable balls, particularly last week in a game they should have won against Arizona. Houston look to run the ball, which is the strength of the Giants defense, and may be down their RB1 Arian Foster for this game with a hamstring injury, if Houston are going to score you need to trust Ryan Fitzpatrick to get the ball to Johnson and Hopkins, I am not sure who will win this game but it looks low scoring to me

NFL Week 3 - Sunday Hey guys! I am new here, but would love to share my picks with you from now on. Risking 1.15 units to win 1.00 A. Morris Over 83.5 Rushing Yards (BetVictor) D. Brees Over 305.5 Passing Yards (BetVictor) Risking 1.10 units to win 1.00 NE Patriots Over 30.0 (BetVictor, StanJames, MarathonBet, The Greek) Good luck to us all! Might have a pick or two for the late games.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches New Orleans -9.5 with bet365 Anytime you can grab the Saints in the Superdome as single digit favorite against an average team that struggles on the road it's value. The Saints are 0-2 but if not for heroic last minute drives by the Falcons and Browns they'd be 2-0. The offense is moving the ball and are more balanced thus far, Ingram is out but Pierre Thomas is always reliable. Also the Vikings have terrible coverage LBs which doesn't bode well vs Graham, they'll probably use S Harrison Smith on him but that will leave them exposed to the Saints speedy WRs who should be able to win matchups vs CB Xavier Rhodes and Josh Robinson. The Vikings will be without Peterson and without him teams don't need to crowd the line of scrimmage and this puts the ball in QB Matt Cassel's which in turn puts the ball in the opponents hand's a couple times a game. The Vikings OLine was also porrous last week and the Saints have players that can get to the QB.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches NY Giants -1.5 with bet365 Under 41.5 with bet365 The Giants played much better last week and were unfortunate to lose. Eli Manning was much better and if not for some WR drops the Giants would have won. Their defense played quite well last week and the DLine really began applying pressure. The Texans really haven't been tested on either side of the ball. Ryan Fitzpatrick hasn't had to do too much but I see him being exposed a bit here. The Houston defense is a solid unit but I can see Manning making a couple players on their somewhat vulnerable secondary. Both defenses will be on top in this one but I have more trust in Manning based on his performance last week than Fitzpatrick based on his entire career.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches NE/Oakland Under 48 with bet365 The Pats defense looks to have regained some form after last week's win in Minnesota. We know Revis can shut down almost anyone and he will certainly take James Jones out of the game. What's left for the Raiders? Not much is the answer, they'll try to establish the run a bit but McFadden and Jones Drew are past it. The Raider defense however do have some talent with rookie Khalil Mack and veterans Charles Woodson, Lamar Woodley, Justin Tuck and Carlos Rodgers. I think the Pats will take control of this match and not force too many plays knowing their defense can shut down Raiders QB Derek Carr. With a reasonably high over/under hoping the Raiders stay in the 10-14 point range and the Pats don't get past 34 points both plausible unless turnovers start turing into return TDs.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Monday night preview: 4pts Chicago to beat New York Jets 13/10 William Hill I was surprised to see that the Bears are strong odds against in this match. I know it isn’t easy to travel anywhere in the NFL these days but I do have them as the better side and by quite some way, especially if they can make some plays on defence like they did last week. The Jets are a solid team but they’re not flashy and their offense does have the potential to implode. The Jets may put up a good fight but I like the Bears here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chicago-bears--new-york-jets-betting-the-bears-can-make-it-back-to-back-road-wins

3 pts Houston Texans @ New York Giants - Under 41.5 Total points 1.95 Paddy Power:(
5 pts Seattle Seahawks (-4.5) to beat Denver Broncos 1.95 Paddy Power:) 3 pts Cleveland Browns (+2.5) to beat Baltimore Ravens 1.91 William Hill:) 3 pts Buffalo Bills (-1.5) to beat San Diego Chargers 1.95 Betvictor:(
3 pts Jacksonville Jaguars (+7.5) to beat Indianapolis Colts 1.83 Coral:( 5 pts Green Bay Packers (+2.5) to beat Detroit Lions 1.91 Skybet:(
5 pts Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+6) to beat Atlanta Falcons 1.95 Betfred:(
9-19-1 total staked 117 pts total returns 78.91 pts profit -38.09 pts must do better 3 pts Carolina Panthers (-3) to beat Pittsburgh Steelers 1.83 Skybet 1 pts Greg Olsen first touchdown scorer 13.00 skybet The Panthers defensive unit has continued without missing a beat from last years division championship team. It is hard to imagine that the Steelers, after an insipid performance last week against Baltimore, who have now failed to score a touchdown for six consecutive quarters, can score many points against this elite Panthers unit. Carolina will likely continue to be without the overpaid DeAngelo Williams at running back but will be able to make do with Johnathan Stewart and Mike Tolbert. Greg Olsen was a reliable receiving option from the tight end position last year and is the only player to have caught a pass last year for the Panthers to return this year, I will play him to score the first touchdown. If the Panthers pass rush continues to be effective you cannot look past the home team to remain undefeated through tonight.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 1 pts Chicago Bears @ New York Jets Brandon Marshall first touchdown scorer 9.00 coral In all honesty I do not have a handle on who will win this game, the Jets will be able to run the ball on the Chicago Bears and the Bears will be able to pass on the appalling Jets secondary, if you forced me to pick a winner I would take Chicago, but I would rather make a small play on Jay Cutlers favourite redzone target Brandon Marshall. Marshall is tied with Jimmy Graham for the NFL lead in touchdowns scored since the start of last season so the price looks a reasonable bet to me.

1 pts Chicago Bears @ New York Jets Brandon Marshall first touchdown scorer 9.00 coral:(
3 pts Carolina Panthers (-3) to beat Pittsburgh Steelers 1.83 Skybet:( 1 pts Greg Olsen first touchdown scorer 13.00 skybet:(
9-22-1 total staked 122 pts total returns 78.91 pts profit -43.09 pts

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn] Friday 26 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Washington Redskins v New York Giants (01:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.96 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 28 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Baltimore Ravens v Carolina Panthers (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.18 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chicago Bears v Green Bay Packers (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]120.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Houston Texans v Buffalo Bills (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.18 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Indianapolis Colts v Tennessee Titans (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.98 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New York Jets v Detroit Lions (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]115.13 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Oakland Raiders v Miami Dolphins (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.56 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pittsburgh Steelers v Tampa Bay Buccaneers (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]San Diego Chargers v Jacksonville Jaguars (21:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.05 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Minnesota Vikings v Atlanta Falcons (21:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.74[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.55 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]San Francisco 49ers v Philadelphia Eagles (21:25 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.04 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 29 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dallas Cowboys v New Orleans Saints (01:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.48[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.24 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 30 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kansas City Chiefs v New England Patriots (01:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.20 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Thursday preview: 4pts Washington (-3.5) to beat New York Giants 20/21 BetVictor I like the way the Redskins are playing at the minute. Their offense seems rejuvenated under Kirk Cousins and their defence is making enough plays to give confidence in them winning this game. The G men have been struggling for a while and if they can’t run the ball here you do feel for them a little bit so I’ll side with the Skins in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-york-giants--washington-redskins-betting-redskins-can-see-off-the-g-men

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches I am going against Kev again here 3 pts New York Giants to beat Washington Redskins 2.60 888 Sport 1 pts Rashad Jennings 1st Touchdown scorer 8.50 Stan James I would obviously this game to be played in New Jersey at MetLife, but its in D.C. so what the hell. I am encouraged after victory in reasonable style over the Houston Texans that the Giants, who I am on record as being a believer in what they are trying to do, may now finally be starting to get to grips with the new offensive scheme, a few catches from their receivers would help (looking at you Victor Cruz) as that is arguably why they lost to Arizona. With Rashad Jennings getting going and beginning to look like the workhorse back he was supposed to be, I am willing to take a decent price against a Washington team that has exceeded my expectations on the defensive side of the ball, but I still need some convincing that a team whose best player in the secondary was DeAngelo Hall, and he is now out through injury is actually any good. The Redskins do not appear to miss RG3 on offense, but Kirk Cousins still has some proving to do as he has only featured in a small sample size of games and the continued absence of TE Jordan Reed and the injury being carried by DeSean Jackson, who will lack the motivation this week that was there for the game against his former Eagles team mates last week, all lead to enough questions on both sides of the ball. I will play Jennings as a first touchdown scorer as historically the Giants like to run in close and personally I dont trust anyone in their receiving group to hold on to a pass except for the Tight End Donnell. Good luck if you play tonight

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches 5 pts Green Bay Packers (-1.5) to beat Chicago Bears 1.95 bet365 The key to this game is likely to be twofold, number on can the Packers offense wake itself from its slumber and can Eddie Lacy in particular get going? Against the Bears defense which remains below average against the run and no better than average overall the chances are the answer to this is yes. Can Chicago keep up on the scoreboard? That depends partially on health, and in particular Brandon Marshall, I am sure the Bears will do all they can to get him out there at worst as a decoy but the word is he isnt healthy to a point that he could miss the game entirely under which circumstance Chicago become a whole lot easier to defend. Jay Cutler has a history of poor games against Green Bay, his numbers against them in terms of yardage, touchdowns and interceptions are his worst against any team and with Julius Peppers coming back to town looking for revenge, while I think he is finished as a player I am sure he will have success against RT Jordan Mills and this is his game for the year and pressure on Cutler will not be good news. Green Bay are the more talented roster top to bottom over all three phases and should win on the road at Soldier Field......as usual :( 5 pts Indianapolis Colts (-7) to beat Tennessee Titans 1.95 BetVictor The Titans, bar a week one outlier against Kansas City have looked every bit as bad as I suspected they could be in preseason, and the predictable injury to Jake Locker has now occurred and while he has been poor this year, he is unquestionably better than backup Charlie Whitehurst. Either Locker hurt or Whitehurst is going to limit what the Titans can do, even against a Colts defense that is far from elite itself. In Andrew Luck the Colts have a player who can grab any game by the throat and take control. At home against a struggling Titans team they should easily be able to outgun them and a running game with Ahmad Bradshaw and Trent Richardson (who to my eye seems to be getting better by the week) should be able to kill the clock at the end. If Locker is confirmed out I expect the line may jump to 10.5 ish so will play it now.

Re: NFL > 2014-2015 Matches Sunday TV previews: 3pts Oakland to beat Miami 13/8 Stan James Miami aren’t exactly in prime form going into this match but neither are Oakland so we might not get a classic here. I’m not really a fan of sides coming in late for this game. Oakland have been here a while and have embraced everything the UK match is and that could well have given them the inspiration to raise their game and pull off something of a surprise at Wembley Stadium. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/miami-dolphins--oakland-raiders-betting-oakland-can-pick-up-first-win-at-wembley 4pts Philadelphia (+5.5) to beat San Francisco 20/23 Betfair Vernon Davis is a big loss for San Francisco if he doesn’t play here. They couldn’t get any kind of running game going without him last week and he is obviously an option that Kaepernick doesn’t have in the passing game too. The Eagles might take a while to get into games but when they get going they are pretty formidable and I think they can stay within 5.5pts of the hosts here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/philadelphia-eagles--san-francisco-49ers-betting-philly-can-push-the-niners-close 4pts Dallas to beat New Orleans 29/20 Skybet Dallas were poor when we saw them in the opening week but they have found some momentum since then and could well be overpriced in this match. The Saints got off the mark last week but it was only against a Vikings side who were missing Adrian Peterson and lost their quarterback early on so we shouldn’t get carried away just yet. The Saints have two road defeats to their name this season and Dallas could make it a third in a high scoring game here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-orleans-saints--dallas-cowboys-betting-the-cowboys-can-extend-their-winning-run