MLB: Tues night/Weds Morn 5th/6th

Quite a few I like the look of in this round of games. STL @ HOU

St louis have one of the best batting lineups in baseball. Houston have lost several key batters to other teams, and go with two or three young players. Hopefully it will take time for them to gel and St Louis' power will pay early dividends.
This is what StevieFlack posted in his thread and I have to go along with him. STL lost a few players too but none as significant as the losses HOU suffered. STL finished last year with the best record in the MLB. TOR @ TB Tampa Bay have had problems scoring runs all through spring training and this continued on Monday as they lost to Toronto. TB's pitcher got torn apart the only previous time he's faced TOR and that may have a pyschological effect. CHC @ ARI The Cubs hit well, worked hard and ended up with a 16-6 victory on Monday against the Diamondbacks. With an experienced Maddux on the mound and a display half as good I dont see why they cant win again, even if not quite as impressivly. LAA @ TEX I can tell its going to take a while for me to get used to typing LAA rather than ANA. Its a stupid bloody name too. Anyway, LAA have had a great spring training which cant be said for Texas who have had completly the opposite. Colon is a good pitcher who went 6-0 against the Rangers last year. MIN @ SEA SEA may have beaten MIN in Game 1 of this series but there's one big difference between that game and tonights. Tonight its........SANTANA TIME!! This kid is unbeaten since last years all star break going 13-0 in 15 games and an ERA of 1.21. If the boys on form it'll take something special to beat him, Seattle are far from special.

Re: MLB: Tues night/Weds Morn 5th/6th Agree on cards, should have too much here and should win, oddsagaint is a wonderful price. Going quite large on the cubbies, awesome hitting last night and I think look very very special this season. just cannot see them scoring less than 7-8 runs tonight and that should be enough to win, :) good luck all :)