** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Norwich City (15:07 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th Fulham should see off Norwich tomorrow.They should be up for the game after beating Villa on the road.Norwich were once again beaten,but this time by a relegation cadidate at home.I think we might see a free fall here.After Saturday they have games against Lpool,United,CHelsea and Arsenal.2.2 with bet365 represents some value to me.Any other opinions?

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th

Fulham should see off Norwich tomorrow.They should be up for the game after beating Villa on the road.Norwich were once again beaten' date='but this time by a relegation cadidate at home.I think we might see a free fall here.After Saturday they have games against Lpool,United,CHelsea and Arsenal.2.2 with bet365 represents some value to me.Any other opinions?[/quote'] I agree Fulham should beat Norwich. But last week I overlooked Aston Villa's poor home record this season and went with them. I think the appointment of Neil Adams will see a temporary boost in the team performances. Starting with Fulham who have a slightly worse home record than Aston Villa did. My head says not to touch this. But if I had to bet I would say a Norwich win.

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th Looking at Norwich's run after this match they have: Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal. This is realistically the last match of the season they can target 3 points and hope to get them on the board. If they lose Fulham would then be two points away from Norwich in the table and that would be a disaster for Norwich with those games to come. Win, and it eases the pressure slightly and probably condemns Fulham. I like the bet on Norwich and Neil Adams at over 3/1 to come out fighting for 3 vital points.

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th I disagree that this is our last chance for three points. Chelsea and Liverpool, very likely no chance. Man United away, possibly, though they have done OK against the lesser sides at home. Arsenal is winnable. I don't think I'd be entirely unhappy with a point here. It keeps Fulham down there, and they're the only team I'm really worried about.

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th This is all about momentum and Norwich are in a tailspin right now. Fulham will have gotten a boost from their last match and although I still think they have too much to do to stay up, I expect them to beat Norwich at home. They also have a phenomenal head-to-head record against the Canaries who've taken some real batterings at Craven Cottage. I'm laying Norwich.

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th Craven Cottage is a nightmare ground for us, recently we have lost 5-0 and 6-0 there, with a 2-1 loss thrown in during Lamberts reign. Our record against them at home isn't much better, losing 2-1 at home earlier in the season. Our latest game was an FA Cup replay at Craven Cottage earlier in the season which, you guessed it, we lost 3-0. I cannot really see us getting anything from the game, and I would take a point now! IMO I think the majority of Norwich fans would aswell. However one thing is for certain, IF we still had Hughton as manager, it would have been a loss, for definite. And despite popular belief in the media and amongst TV 'experts', Norwich HAD to sack Hughton to have any chance of staying up. I find it amazing how all these 'expert pundits' eg Carragher, Redknapp, Neville etc have dismissed the call of sacking Hughton and think they know better than the fans of the clubs themselves. Anyway I digress, back to the matter in hand, I think Norwich may score but I can't see Fulham not winning so Fulham and BTTS would be my initial bet/thought.

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th Fulham to Win 6/5 @ William Hill and Paddy Power The momentum is with Fulham in this one coming into this off a vital win at Aston Villa. Norwich had a disastrous result losing at home to West Brom when you consider the fixtures they have after this game. Norwich have been poor away from home losing their last 6 away games by a combined score of 17-4. Whiilst Fulham have not been good at home either, i believe that last weeks result will have given them a huge boost and i can see them having just about enough to survive. Fulham also have a very good record against Norwich and have won 10 drawn 4 and lost 0 and Norwich haven't beaten Fulham since 1986. This should be a tight game but i think Fulham will edge it 1-0 or 2-1.

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th Battle for 6 points ! In case of victory Fulham reduces the lag from Norwich to 2 points, with the latter a killer calendar at the end of the season: Liverpool , Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal. And Tottenham , Hull , Stoke , Crystal Palace - remaining rivals Fulham. Count who have more chances to survive in this calendar ? Victory over Aston Villa, Fulham returned to the fight for survival , and Magath started believing. If the match against Everton great game the team was not able to hold points , Villa beaten away , thus little to ease the task of the end of the season. Fulham clearly on the rise. Norwich moves in the opposite direction. The team lost two meetings a number of teams that do not have the right to play. First, without a chance Swansea flew away , was followed by a home defeat by West Brom , which led to the dismissal of Chris Houghton , which shocked many in England. Before such meeting , in such a situation to fire a coach who proved himself quite well - a very controversial decision. Example Cardiff obviously did not go to the benefit of the bosses of Norwich. And who now leads a team ? Neil Adams! You know ? And we do not know. For those who are interested, I will report : it is the head coach of the youth team Norwich. And it will save the team from relegation matches against Chelsea , Liverpool and so on ? Goodbye to Norwich ! See you in the Championship ! As for personnel news , for the hosts then out Kostas Mitroglou (2 games). Norwich have no problems with the composition. Fulham won 5 of the last 7 meetings against Norwich (2 draws ). Norwich lost all three exit meetings against Fulham in the Premier League , skipping over the meeting 13 goals. 14.01.14 Fulham - Norwich 3:0 (2:0) 18.08.12 Fulham - Norwich 5:0 (2:0) 31.03.12 Fulham - Norwich 2:1 (2:0) 15.05.05 Fulham - Norwich 6:0 (2:0) Fulham on the rise, Norwich decline. Think the hosts will do this ! 2:0 Fulham (-0.25) AH at 1.93 Pinnacle

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th I am also leaning towards Fulham to win this. The last three meetings were 2012-08-18 5-0 2013-03-31 2-1 then they met in 2005 but that one is irrelevant. Both teams are really struggling for goals. Their games are going over because they are conceding goals, not doing the scoring. Norwich have scored 5 goals in their last 8 away. FUlham have 6 goals in their last 6 at home. In Fulham's last 6 home games they have just 1 1st half goal, and only 4 1st half goals in 16 home games. They have drawn 5 1st halves in a row at home. My gut feel is to stretch the bet to a HT-FT , taking the HT-DRAW and FT FULHAM It is as high as 6 on betvictor and that's me in this game for 2 units.

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th Odds for Fulham are slightly rising but also draw and 2 signs are rising. But odds movement does not mean everytime that a particular event is going to occur, very often it happens when there are huge movements on odds. I want to give the momentum of home team, even if the canaries will feel that this is the last winnable games in theory (well arsenal maybe can make a gift at last match who knows?). They will have a lot of pression, Norwich will surely be put back by pression of Cottagers searching for the first goal, and this can sure expose them to counterattack on Norwich that is a sympathic team to me, but cannot see them winning today. However they are a very hurd nut to crack at home and for me they will deliver something in their remaining matches 2 sstake on home win of Fulham 2,25 at WH!!!

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th I decided to keep well away from this game, really can go either way. Norwich are horrific on the road, Fulham are horrific in general and have by far the worst defence in the league. Also have to factor in now that Hughton is gone, are we going to see a new style for Norwich? Will they be more adventurous? Either side could easily win this game.

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th I was all over Fulham until Hughton was sacked. Even if I don't necessarily rate the new guy, sometimes players are just happy to see the back of a manager they no longer liked or trusted and it can lead to a better performance. 5/4 is probably about right for me. I can't see beyond goals however, and am backing Over 2.5 at 10/11. Fulham home games average 3.29. 7 of last 8 Fulham home games gone over 2.5. Norwich away games average 3.06. 5 of last 6 Norwich away games gone over 2.5. Last 4 meetings at the Cottage: 3-0 (FA Cup this season), 5-0, 2-1, 6-0. Worst Defence in the league vs Fourth Worst Defence. I always think that leads to goals myself.

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th Former Norwich striker Dean Ashton, speaking about the Canaries' decision to dismiss manager Chris Hughton: "It was a massive gamble to sack Chris Hughton but they got to a stage where enough was enough. The chairman said around Christmas we can't get relegated."It is also a massive gamble bringing in Neil Adams but the players have got to take some responsibility for the club's form. For me Norwich can't lose the game today."

Re: Fulham v Norwich City > Saturday April 12th [h=3]Fulham[/h]

• 13 Stockdale
  • 27 Riether
  • 35 Amorebieta
  • 09 Diarra
  • 04 Heitinga
  • 05 Hangeland
  • 08 Kasami
  • 07 Sidwell
  • 20 Rodallega
  • 10 Holtby
  • 15 Richardson