Newcastle United v Manchester United > Saturday April 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Manchester United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Saturday April 5th Since the departure of Cabaye, Newcastle look hapless. Manchester United have their own problems, but there's enough talent to see them get all 3 points against a struggling Newcastle side.

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Saturday April 5th

It would be shameful for Man United if they lose especially after drawing a tie against Bayern.
United were defending like a handball team against Bayern.Bayern didn't have to win the tie at all costs and decided not to risk with going all attack.They will decide the game in Germany by the half-time.Moyes knows that.I am not saying The Red Devils should not play at their best,The truth is that no one in England is afraid of United anymore.THey are just not the same team.They would be thinking of TUesday's clash against Bayern.Newcastle are in a terrible form at the minute but United are not much better.I think this game has draw writtten all over it.Hosts will be delightful not to lose anymore points given the deep crysis they suffer and the guests won't want to go in Munich after being defeated at Saturday.I think we will see a low scoring affair and something like 1:1

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Saturday April 5th I think this is a game well left alone, or bet on after you know the lineups. Newcastle are awful at the moment, but Man United are really not much better. It's Man United's to win, but I am not sure if they have any intent and desire. Moyes will probably make 5 changes, and screw up any momentum that they had. Is that 45 different starting lineups this season ? Frankly that's ridiculous ! I thought United were horrid against Bayern. Their tactics were to defend in mass, and try and hit them on break. Fair enough, they got a draw, but it was pretty much '19th century football' ala Jose Mourinho. Never seen United employ those kind of tactics in a major CL game. Watched it with a morbid fascination. Their inability to play through the forward Bayern press was amazing. Full backs passed it back to the goalie, who hoofed it up field 25 times in the game. I don't think they managed to put 4 passes together at any one time. Moyes is really between a rock and a hard place. No win here and United probably don't even qualify for any European Football next season , which would simply be amazing ! Risk some of your 'stars' and possibly pick up an injury, that compromises your team against Bayern .... I'll wait for the lineups or maybe bet in-play. Good luck for the weekend, Neil.

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Saturday April 5th Can't believe Man Utd have any interest in The Europa League, so their Premiership campaign is effectively over. Everything would appear to rest on the 2nd leg against Bayern next week. So Saturday should be a great chance for potential departess to stake a claim for next season, or advertise themselves to potential buyers Will wait for the line-up as Neil advised. But will almost include Utd in a small stakes multiplier

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Saturday April 5th Newcastle v Manchester United - Man Utd win - Evens, William Hill Newcastle have not been in the best of form lately. They were rather fortunate against Crystal Palace at home before being smashed by Everton and Southampton. They head into this clash without the services of Debuchy, Sissoko, Krul and Taylor. Obertan and Remy may return while Santon almost certainly will. The Toon have only won two of their last eight home games [1-0 wins against Aston Villa and Crystal Palace] and this is another strong test. Man Utd have displayed some particularly shocking performances over the past month or so though the win over Villa then the draw against Bayern Munich should go a way to restoring some faith. Van Persie is still out, Smalling and Evans may return. They're still not entirely convincing but here they find a team in bad form and it's another chance for Moyes to prove his ability in the hot-seat. Admittedly they have little to play for now, CL is out of their grasps and the Europa League probably isn't a hugely attractive pull. It's still a club that must commit to every game and after the way the season has unfolded a strong finish could set them on the way for next season.

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Saturday April 5th Manchester United have the best away record in the premier league this season (yes, really I'm not making this up here's the away only table https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/away-record.html). Newcastle a fairly disappointing home record, of just 7 wins from 16 home games. I rather fancy United at even money.

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Saturday April 5th I agree with Neil, one to watch :ok Rooney and RVP being out would scare me as a United backer but it would be typical if they won. They need other players to step up. In a way I kind of fancy the unders. On paper it looks like an overs sort of fixture but I think that the missing players for both sides will result in a fairly patchy game with both sides protecting what they have. United are pretty desperate, for them its about finishing as high as they can and regaining some respect, so I see them adopting a more backs against the wall philosophy towards the end of the season. Its also astonishing how few goals Newcastle have scored at home. They've only scored twice at home in their last seven games. United have kept a clean sheet in five of their last seven away fixtures too so we are starting to see more emphasis placed on keeping it tight. I also agree with Neil that Munich was horrible.... It was very much every body behind the ball, keep it tight and feed off the scraps.... Munich were well off the pace and United should probably have won with Wellbeck missing that easy one on one. Under 2.5 goals @ 1.95 - various.