** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

The Draw Nailed On System

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Bugger - just spotted some more games today. I don't know how Im going to run this without it getting confusing but I can't let them go without betting on them so I'll call them Set6 anyway and see how it goes. Set 6, Leg 1 FC Zurich v Grasshoppers draw @ 3.4 betfair Leg 2 Cagliari v Sampdoria 3.1 betfair Leg 3 Leira (portugal) v Guimaraes 3.2 betfair

Re: The Draw Nailed On System 1 draw and a profit of 4.92 from set 5. 2 draws and a profit of 32.75 from set 6. Profit on the day of 37.67 minus 30 point loss from yesterday = profit over weekend of 7.67 to add to 15.33 profit already in bank means that 500 point stake is still in hand with a nice profit of 23 points already banked. Set 7 will definiely include a 10 point bet on Wolves Ipswich draw tomorrow night.

Re: The Draw Nailed On System This is so easy I almost feel guilty taking money for it:lol Hibs beat hearts so -10 points to add to the -20 from set 7 making a deficit of -30. Swindon Bristol = 24 points minus 5 % commision = 22.8 points profit PSV v Lyon = 25.5 minus 5% = 24.23 points profit 47.03 points profit, minus the 30 points deficit mentioned at the start of this post, making an overall profit from Sets 7 and 8 of 17.03 to add to the existing bank of 23 points, making a nice little pot of 40.03 points so far.:ok

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Bloody hell, miscalculated. Stakes were 15 points and not 10 so to adjust. As if things weren't complicated enough. minus 5 more points for the scottish game tonight Plus 11.4 points from the swindon game Plus 12.11 points from the PSV game Overall, 18.51 points to add to my profit, making the total 58.54

Re: The Draw Nailed On System West Ham have drawn, which means a minimum of 37.08 point return on my 30 point investment and a guarantee of at least a small profit from Set 10 with the other two games still to play. This gives me the luxury of moving on to Set 11 in time for the 3 Oclock kick offs. 10 Point stakes for all three: C Palace v Bolton @ 3.6 betfair Fulham v Man City @ 3.45 betfair Bradford v Brentford @ 3.7 betfair Next game will be Birmingham v Pompey @ 3.55 betfair. Stakes will be 15 points if none of the three above are draws, otherwise it will be 10 points. :ok

Re: The Draw Nailed On System A combination of both Metallican. I use my judgement on the games I think I know something about and I also take a close look at games where the bookies are struggling to chose a favourite between the two teams. As I said at the start, not exactly original but the draw prices (especially on betfair) are such that I only have to get one out of three right. Not guaranteed I admit but well worth a punt I reckon. Thanks for taking an interest.

Re: The Draw Nailed On System 60 points invested today and three draws with a return of 105.05 points making a profit of 45.05 points on the day. Added to the previous profit of 72.29, the profit moves to 117.34 points (still with orginal 500 points to play with). Not a bad profit in just two weeks:D We are back to 10 point stakes per game with 10 currently running on the Birmingham Pompey game @ 3.55 odds. The second and third legs will be tonight with 10 points on: Sampdoria v Palermo @ 2.94 betfair and Sociadad v Deportivo @ 3.4 betfair

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Once again we have a situation where we have a profit with still two games to play. The Birmingham draw returning 34.23 points, which means we are 4.23 points up plus another 30 ish points if either of the other two games ends in a draw. Profit stands at 121.57 with 500 starting bank still intact. :ok

Re: The Draw Nailed On System A 90th minute winner robbed me of another profit but I suppose it's swings and roundabouts. Sociadad are 1-0 up approaching half time but whatever happens, set 11 has made a profit and we will be going with 10 point stakes for set 12, so here they are: Leg 1 Ipswich v Sunderland @ 3.45 betfair (12pm) Leg 2 Brescia v Atalanta @ 9/4 Stanley (2pm) Leg 3 Chievo v Parma @ 2/1 Stan James (2pm)

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Ipswich drew - will cash up later but time to move on to tonight and set set 13 (10 point stakes) Stoke v WHU @ 3.45 betfair Burnley v QPR @ 9/4 Bluesquare Setubal v Boavista (portugal) @ 3.25 betfair Every system experiences a dip after a decent run. Is this it??? (yelled in stupid big John McCririck fashion):D

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Don't think so winrew, can't see them getting anything there. To update, Setubal drew with Boa vista last night (then won in extra time) so another very small profit of 1.38 points, moving the profit up to 126.23 points (with intial 500 points still intact). Set 14, 10 point stakes again tonight Everton v Man Utd @ 3.6 betfair Parma v Sampdoria @ 3 at betfair Feyenord v PSV @ 23/10 Blue square