Japan j1 league 2014

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 I don't like the coupon for tomorrow. Usually, when I don't, I tend to not bet that much and lower stakes. Still, couple of interesting stuff: Gamba Osaka & Over 2.5 @ 2.50 for a 0.5 stake (bet365) Gamba Osaka Over 2.5 Team Goals @ 3.25 for a 0.25 stake (bet365) First one is the bet of the day, at least for me. While some think Gamba Osaka are losing some steam in terms of goal-scoring, I have the opposite opinion: I think they are just starting, and matches like Shimizu (which they won 4-0) are just a matter of time to start happening again. Gamba Osaka are a red hot form, 5 games won since the WC break, and all by convincing exhibitions and results. Defensively they are looking well, but it is in the attack that they shine. Takashi Usami has been brilliant, and well backed by the likes of Abe, Patric and Endo, there is no denying they will be up for it again. Nagoya Grampus still haven't won since the WC break and have conceded in every match. They come from a 2-3 home defeat against Antlers, and looked very insecure at the back. Can't place my confidence on them. Good news is the return of Joshua Kennedy, their best attacking player. Still he didn't look in his best physical shape. I think the most likely results here range from between 3-1, 3-0 and 2-1. Gamba Osaka powerful and effective attacking approach will massively submit Nagoya to a lot of trouble. However, Nagoya could also be a threat on the counter, as they do know how to attack, so a goal from them isn't that unlikely. But they cannot defend for life. That's why Gamba will win, and that's why Over 2.5 is likely as well. Gamba Osaka Over 2.5 Team Goals bet is an attempt to push my bank account even further. Nagoya Grampus lack strength in behind, and have real trouble in sitting back and contain defending. Gamba Osaka could have no trouble in scoring twice. Let's hope they can snatch a third as well.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Kawasaki Frontale -0.5 AH @ 2.00 (betvictor) for a 0.55 stake Kawasaki Frontale -1 AH @ 2.68 (bet365) for a 0.25 stake Not so confident about this one but still rate it as a good bet. Kawasaki Frontale achieved a very important win last week, with a 2-1 hard win against leaders Urawa Reds. With this win, they confirm their status as possible J-League 2014 winners. They didn't do their best game until the 2-1, although after that they could have scored twice. They are a team that plays outstanding football, but seem to lack in big decisive moments due to some lack of depth on defense. Although, they are terrific upfront, with the likes of Renatinho, Okubo and Kobayashi well supported by Kengo Nakamura. Hard for them not to score against any team on the J-League. While I could see Cerezo Osaka as a threat for them with the likes of Forlan upfront, I don't see it that way. Cerezo Osaka are currently living on the edge, and still haven't won since the WC break. The team already dismissed Popovic during the WC break, and current manager doesn't seem to be capable on turning it around. Losing Kakitani was massive, Forlan seems completely out of it, and other team players look not motivated at all. Plus, for tomorrow, midfield dynamo Yamaguchi (played for Japan in the WC) is injured. Kawasaki look like clear favourites here and I would price them 1.80, so 2.00 on the -0.5 AH looks terrific. A bit stake on the -1 AH as I feel that Kawasaki attacking force could be on for a big day as well.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Nagoya pulling out the defensive performance of a lifetime. Gamba Osaka were unlucky, started well and when 0-1 down struck once against the post. Still, fair result should have been 1-1. -0.75 Kawasaki are 4-1 up on first half. Will consider it as closed on bet365 cashout. +0.53 +0.40

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Tokyo FC Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.62 (bet365) for a 0.55 stake FC Tokyo + Over 2.5 @ 4.50 (bet365) for a 0.2 stake Don't fancy match coupon once again and can only recommend it here as value, aside from the usual 4-fold with Over 2.5 + BTTS I do as well. In case you're interested in that, think Shimizu x Kashima, Nagoya x Kashiwa and Yokohama x Kawasaki are good bets for accumulating BTTS. Tokyo FC have been in outstanding form since the WC break, with 6 matches played, 2 draws and 4 wins. They managed to go to Sagan Tosu fortress last matchday and win it there by 2-0. Also managed to do some impressive exhibitions against Shimizu and Vegalta at home. Thoughts about grabbing a top-4 (currently with 32 points, 4 points behind 4th place Kashima) are starting to arise but they need to win tomorrow against Urawa in order for that to happen. Urawa are top of the league with 40 points. They lost against a third-tier team for the Emperor's Cup in Wednesday (1-2), but they pulled a reserve team. They will probably go back to the usual 3-6-1 best team that won against Hiroshima (1-0). They performed a very impressive exhibition against Hiroshima, but were in real trouble to stop their attacks in the last 5 minutes. They actually could have lost the winner at the last chance, when Hiroshima missed a sitter to pull it level. I'm very concerned about their mental ability, they don't seem to be at their best. Tokyo FC are odds against in most bookies and I think that is innacurate. They should be short favourites. Still DNB doesn't offer any value for me, would only pull it if DNB = 2. But Over 1.5 Team Goals is very tasty. Urawa have shown some defensive problems especially against stronger attacks such as Kawasaki or Vissel Kobe. Plus, Kawashima is no longer in that impressive form that he was before the WC break. Tokyo FC are scoring for fun and they could definitely score once. They have dangerous threats upfront in Gonçalves and Muto. Plus, Watanabe is also scoring again after a 1 year-drought, so he might as well be motivated to perform some impact from the bench. Would say the correct odds for them to score 2 is 2.25, so there is some value to take on. Also think Tokyo will win this one and even though they don't concede that much, Urawa always know how to score, even in harder matches. They actually scored in every single match since the WC break and I think this will be no exception, but there in end, Tokyo FC home advantage and dangerous attacking threats could be decisive.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Nagoya Grampus Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.20 (bet365) for a 0.45 stake A bit of a lower stake than usual as I'm not fully confident here but there is definite value to be taken for a possible Over 2.5 match. Nagoya Grampus bought Leandro and Kawamata for their frontline, and that will surely boost their second half of season. Actually, Leandro already caused an impact, and Nagoya did a very impressive win against Gamba Osaka away, in last week (1-0). I believe they will start to play better now, and probably to score much more. I expect Kawamata to have a strong impact, to be honest. They will be facing Kashiwa Reysol, who look well impressive at the front as well. they have been scoring for fun lately, but seem to be having some trouble at the back, especially when playing away. I think Nagoya will be very motivated from last week and might as well score lots. they still can't defend for life and were quite lucky not to concede against Gamba even though that was a massive win and I expect them to be the usual since the start of season: ultra-ofensive, lots of scoring chances, but very leaky at the back. I expect Nagoya to score at least twice, although I have my questions if they will be able to win. And that's why I don't pull Nagoya + Over 2.5 @ 4.50. I'll just stick with the Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.20.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Value for tomorrow hides in the handicaps and match odds. Hard to find value in the Overs this time. Gamba Osaka AH -1 (bet365) @ 2.30 (bet365) for a 0.55 stake Gamba Osaka to win to nil @ 3.00 (unibet) for a 0.25 stake Gamba Osaka 1-0 @ 8.00 (unibet) for a 0.10 stake Gamba Osaka took some big blows recently and their title chances are getting very slim now. Their best chance is to get to the 4th place and grab and ACL qualification spot. But they still have to expect a major slip from one or two in the top four. Currently they stand on 8th place with 31 points, 8 behind the 4th place. Their last home loss against Nagoya was a real blow in their hopes, and a 3-3 draw against Kofu away didn't help as well. However, they surely want to be on the right track now, and playing in front of their fans, and such a strong force upfront in Usami and Patric, well supported by Endo, they have a real opportunity to get back to winning days against Albirex Niigata, one of the worst form teams of the leagues. Albirex lost goal-scorer Kengo Kawamata for Nagoya and are having some trouble in coping since the WC break, winning 2 (at home) and losing 5. their last loss was unnaceptable for the fans, who saw them lose against Tokushima (1-2). In those 7 matches, they scored 3 goals, both in the last 2 matches and against weaker teams. Against stronger sides, they struggle to score, albeit unlucky in some matches (Urawa, for example). They stand at 11th with 28 points, and their momentum is worrying. Albirex isn't your typical covering handicap team. AH -1 still wasn't covered in their away matches, as they won some against below top-10 teams, but against top teams they always lose away...but by 1-0 ALWAYS. This surely makes the bet I want (AH -1) seem weaker, as it could only be returned. But I do think Gamba Osaka has a big advantage as they will want to get back to winning more than ever. Also think Gamba Osaka could concede, as they don't seem top form behind. My best bet is that their dominative approach at home shows up and they don't let Albirex breathe for a single moment until the final whistle, or that Albirex struggle to score once again against top sides. Therefore, AH -1 @ 2.30 for Gamba if they wake up wanting to dominate, to win to nil if Albirex can't score any goals once again, and a bit of split stake on the to win to nil in the 1-0, which is Albirex Niigata most regular loss in the year. Actually, away and against top sides, they always lost 1-0 so far. And even if 1-0, AH -1 is returned...so win-win situation. Vegalta Sendai to win either half @ 2.2 (bet365) for a 0.5 stake Vegalta Sendai AH 0.0 @ 2.54 (betvictor) for a 0.3 stake I really think odds should be turned around here, or Vegalta should be at least odds-on. Yokohama really have been having some good results lately, two consecutive wins against Tokushima away (3-0) and an impressive home win against Kawasaki (2-0), although with the ref helping out Yokohama F-Marinos in the first half...but since the WC break, they have been struggling away. Discarding Tokushima match due to obvious reasons, they lost against Gamba Osaka (0-2) and against C-Osaka and Nagoya, they were winning by 2-0 and 1-0, and let the other team come back into the match and draw (final results were 2-2 and 1-1, respectively). Yokohama sure lack the power to control a match away, or at least to show up in both halves. Moreover, some important players had a dip in form (Ito and Saito), and Rafinha is injured for tomorrow's match,so their goal-scoring power is lower. It is hard to beat Vegalta at home. Since the WC, they have 1 wins and 2 draws, and since new manager took over, that's 2 wins and 3 draws. He really wants to make home games feel like secure games to win or at least to draw against harder sides. They have some worries in attack so their firepower could be lower than usual, but they had some absences before and still knew how to score at least 2 or 3. I expect Vegalta to win at least one half, should Yokohama only show up in one half, as I expect it to happen. Vegalta have a good team-spirit and Yokohama could be engulfed in that at some point in the match. 2.20 surely looks good for Vegalta to win a half. Also think Vegalta has a good chance of winning. Think they will not lose, their home factor at the moment is important. I think the most possible result is a draw, but Vegalta could really snatch a winner here and in odds-against, I like the AH 0.0 line that betvictor is offering. Both teams lack offensive power so unders could be likely, but both teams are not good defensively, so avoiding overs/unders. Kashiwa @ 2.15 (unibet) for a 0.5 stake Kashiwa and Under 2.5 @ 4.5 (betway) for a 0.2 stake Kashiwa Reysol have climbed their way into the top-10 after an awful season start. Their home form and Masato Kudo good exhibitions have been an important factor for Reysol's comeback. Ventforet Kofu are trying to escape from relegation once again. They play bad football most of the time, but they always manage to escape! Currently and since the WC break, they still haven't won a single match. 6 draws and 2 losses, and 5 draws in the last 6 matches make them a team not in-form. Kashiwa Reysol are excellent at home and I expect that to happen here. Although they have trouble is breaking the deadlock against weaker sides that shut up shop behind, I think we will see a good exhibition from Kashiwa and they have a good chance of winning here. Think odds should be 1.95 for them to win, so good value on unibet @ 2.15. Also think, due to Ventforet Kofu defensive approach away, that they will struggle to score. Kashiwa look terrific in defending while at home, conceding only 8 goals in home matches in all season, so I think we could be having a 1-0, 2-0 win for Kashiwa here. 4.5 for Kashiwa and Under 2.5 on betway is seriously good odds!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Don't like tomorrows coupon and only rate this as value so far. In case I find anything more I'll let you know: Kawasaki Frontale Over 2.5 Team Goals @ 2.28 (Unibet) for a 0.75 stake Kawasaki Frontale will be facing last placed Tokushima Vortis. This is a must-win match if they want to grab Urawa Reds, who are 4 points away on top. Urawa have a troubling away match against Shimizu so this a chance they cannot miss at all! Even in low-form at the moment, Kawasaki have enough to start bringing their A-game back up and what a match to do it. Kawasaki Frontale will be without his best player Yoshito Okubo for tomorrow's match. However, Renatinho, Kobayashi and Morishima are enough to get some goals. Plus, Koji Nakamura is back from physical troubles. While it is true that Tokushima have been having some terrific away results lately, it should be noted that they could only win or draw at home or away when facing low-tier teams such as Albirex, Kofu and Omiya. When facing stronger teams away such as Yokohama, Kobe, Gamba Osaka or Sanfrecce, they usually crumble and lose. Their individual quality is well below most of the team in J-League and when there is too much of a difference, their exploits are fully visible. I think the most probable result is something around the 3-0, 3-1, 2-0. I'm expecting 2-0 isn't enough for Kawasaki and they force their way back into another goal. 2.28 for Over 2.5 Team Goals is above evens and I price at 2.00, so there is value to be taken there.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Here we go again: Nagoya Grampus @ 2.35 (Unibet) for a 0.4 stake Nagoya Grampus Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.55 (Unibet) for a 0.4 stake Nagoya looking good lately, and not losing for four matches is very impressive. Actually, they won 2 very hard away matches (G-Osaka 1-0 and Yokohama 2-0), while drawing at home against tough forces in the J-League (1-1 both against Kawasaki and Kashiwa). They were in the relegation zone but these last matches brought them back to life. New signings Leandro Domingues (attacking midfielder) and Kengo Kawamata (striker) were important in turning things around. Now they face Ventforet Kofu, a direct oponnent in the fight for avoiding relegation. Kofu is 3 points behind and come from a home win against Sagan Tosu. They haven't won since the WC break and you can feel what this victory could mean to them. However, Sagan Tosu is completely out of form, and Kofu has a load of injuries. Upfront, they lack firepower as well. There is a big difference between both teams in terms of quality, and with that many injuries and without a threat upfront, Kofu will have a hard time even scoring a goal, I think. Nagoya Grampus will want to avoid the relegation battle once and for all, and I predict Nagoya to win 1-0, 2-0. Therefore, splitting 0.8 stake in Nagoya @ 2.35 and Nagoya Over 1.5 TG @ 2.55, covering some scenarios. Omiya Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.15 (Coral) for a 0.7 stake Omiya had a very important win against Kashima Antlers last week, and that will surely bring them back to life. Since new manager took over, team has looked much sharp and very effective upfront. Moreover, with Mrdja and Ljubankic as strikers, they always have a chance to score. They are playing against bottom-table Tokushima, which are almost relegated. Tokushima truly need a win to achieve any slim hope of not getting relegated, and they actually achieve good results against teams of the relegation fight (Omiya, for example), but lately, they have been on a goal drought. Takasaki not looking so good in a long time, he used to score much more. Moreover, their defense has been horrid against stronger attacking opposition. Tokushima might score as Omiya not sharp in the back, but Omiya will definitely score as well, as they are looking good in attack and they know how important a win is here. With a win, they get closer to avoiding relegation zone, so I'm quite sure they will leave blood on the pitch. I can see them score twice and odds on Coral for that are 2.15, I rate that as a touch of value, would price 1.95/2.00. G-Osaka -0.75 AH @ 2.20 (bet365) for a 0.4 stake G-Osaka -1 AH @ 2.70 (bet365) for a 0.2 stake A local derby is always a derby, so lower stakes for this one. Although, G-Osaka is the much, much better team. In 11 official matches (including J-League cup) since the WC break, G-Osaka won 8, draw 2 and lost 1. They drew 2 matches away and lost unfairly at home against Nagoya (0-1). Other than that, they have doing masterful exhibition once in a while, and last week the did a great one as well, winning 1-0 in Hiroshima against Sanfrecce. Usami looks unstoppable at the moment! What a player! Plus, Patric is a very important striker and is doing very well in Japan. Can't see him stay here playing like this for the next season. C-Osaka is doing a very disappointing season, but they look like coming back to life lately after the home win against Kashiwa (2-0). Diego Forlan and Cacau are main strikers but are completely out of form. Cacau is even in the bench at the moment, still not adapted to Japan. They look much more organized in the back now, but their offensive processes are very predictable and dependent on players skills, although that is changing slowly for the better. Although C-Osaka look better with the new manager, they will have a lot of trouble away from home and against such an opponent as G-Osaka. I think differences between both teams will be visible during a point in the match, even if it ends up as a narrow 1-0 win. G-Osaka will probably win this one!

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Hi JuMeSyn. This is in general a really quiet thread but I just wanted to let you know that your post don't go unnoticed. I look forward to your posts each week and find them up there with some of the best on this site. I follow you bets regularly and have been making a handsome profit from following your tips. So thank you.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 [TABLE=class: table-main]

[TR] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2][TABLE=class: table-main] [TR] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]C Osaka vs Urawa[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]and[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp][/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]Kawasaki Frontale vs Vegalta Sendai looks two good games to have as a combo. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Urawa away form is quite good,so facing C Osaka shouldn't be a big problem, of course it could be a tight win, but they should managed to win it in the end. Kawasaki Frontale at home plays amazing football, they've been very good offensively, so they should take care of Vegalta, specially with the latter bad away form. Still, any info on lineups,injuries would be appreciated. [/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp][/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp][/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp][/TD] [TD=class: center info-value][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1411812000-1-1-0-0][/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Good hits mate. Actually, both of my bets are on them: Urawa @ 2.1 (Betfair Sportsbook) for a 0.4 stake Urawa Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.2 (Coral) for a 0.4 stake While I'm not the biggest Urawa fans, they do look unstopabble at the moment. Their recent run after their last loss against Kawasaki Frontale away (1-2) is impressive, with 5 wins in 6 matches. They only drew away against an in-form Tokyo at the time, in one of the best matches of this J-League (4-4). Other than that, they disposed low/middle-tier opponents with no trouble at all. Urawa are a very mature team, and with the defensive problems of last season were well corrected and grabbing Nishikawa (GK) was important as well. In attack, Kokori and Lee look in very good form, they could be on the scoresheet tomorrow. They will be facing Cerezo Osaka, which are on the relegation zone with 23 points. C-Osaka have Diego Forlan and Cacau, but both are on the bench and look clearly not motivated at all. Cerezo Osaka are also without captain Yamaguchi for a long time, which could play tomorrow but will probably not be 100% fit. Rumours that the dressing room atmosphere is not good at the moment as well. Recently, against harder opponents such as Gamba Osaka, Vissel Kobe and Nagoya Grampus, C-Osaka were disposed and with other teams with no trouble in scoring twice. Things are not looking good for C-Osaka, although their following calendar is not hard and they could barely escape from being relegated. I think there is big difference between both teams at the moment, and that will be shown during the match. I expect Urawa to take full control of the match incidences and I predict them to win at 2.10 on some bookies. However, I will also be splitting stakes for the Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.20, which I think it could be a bit lower. Kawasaki Frontale Over 2.5 Team Goals @ 3.05 (Unibet) for a 0.33 stake Kawasaki are 2nd placed right behind Urawa Reds and face Vegalta Sendai at home. Kawasaki come from a very good win against Omiya away (3-1), albeit their recent form has shown some signs of inconsistency. Their slips against Nagoya away (1-1) and Tokyo home (0-0) could have demolished some title hopes for them, but it is still not over for them. They are a good team, play outstanding football at times and with the likes of Okubo and Renatinho upfront, they cannot be stopped on their best days. Vegalta Sendai are closer to the edge, now 2 points away from relegation zone after 5 consecutive losses. Although they always lost by the small margins (0-1 and 2-1) in these losses, they were never convincing and always played against low/middle-tier teams. The only high-tier team was last match against Kashima (0-1), and Kashima could have won by more. Their calendar is not good and they could be on to being relegated. I believe their lack of quality will start to be shown against harder opposition from now on. Kawasaki Frontale have a good chance of winning tomorrow, and odds for that actually look value to me, but betting on

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Gamba Osaka Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.45 (Unibet) for a 0.75 stake A bit of higher confidence here than usual, because I think odds look a bit massive, as I would price them 2.1. Gamba Osaka is on red hot form, and look unstoppable at the moment. They can rely on Usami ("the" players of J-League 2014 for me), Patric (scored a hat-trick in 4-1 win agains Tosu last matchday), Endo and Abe for goalscoring chances and obviously, goals. They'll be playing away against second placed Kashima Antlers, who are also in very good form (as good as Gamba I would say), and come from a very easy win against basement-dwellers Tokushima Vortis (5-0 away). However, they cannot rely on Davi, main striker, who is suspended for tomorrow's match. That is surely a big blow as they rely on him for most of the goals. Kashima Antlers do play at home, where they are unbeatable since the end of the World Cup. But Gamba Osaka is the toughest opposition the have faced at home so far, and when they faced themselves with harder and in-form opposition they struggled (2-2 Tokyo FC) and win against Yokohama (1-0) wasn't that convincing. Their defensive line seems to be lacking some quality and usually concedes at least twice when opposition attacking force is very strong (Tokyo FC, Omiya away, Nagoya away). Gamba Osaka will surely score once with that talent upfront, and I think their chances to score twice are very good as well due to the circunstances. I actually think Gamba Osaka could win this, odds already shortening with so much hype surrounding them, but I'll be going for the Over 1.5 Team Goals odds. Urawa Reds Over 3.5 Team Goals @ 3.4 (SportingBet) for a 0.3 stake I'll have to say lower confidence here as I'm a bit scared that Urawa just underestimates Tokushima or just wants to win 1-0, 2-0 and rest players. But the truth is that Tokushima is so bad that these odds cannot be ignored. Urawa come from a very unexpected and disappointing loss against C-Osaka (0-1). They actually did a very bad match, possibly their worst in a long time, so one could say they could be on their way down to choke once again as leaders. Well, I think that could happen, but not tomorrow. Whole team is available for tomorrow (expect Sekine), and Petrovic already said the team is still very motivated. I'm sure they won't underestimate Tokushima, as they did it once for the J-League Cup, played a second-tier team and got themselves in a lot of trouble, being down 2-3, they scored twice in the final minutes for a 4-3 win. Tokushima are on an awful losing streak: 5 last matches, 5 defeats, 0 goals scored, 16 goals conceded. They come from a very hard defeat to swallow at home against Kashima Antlers (0-5). They are virtually relegated, team is very sub-par in terms of quality to fight for anything in the J-League 1. Tomorrow could be another nightmare for them, and they can't rely on Kleiton (X11 midfielder) and Adriano (X11 striker). Their chances look so slim. My biggest fear, as I said before, is that Urawa underestimates Tokushima once again. There is no better team to do that than Urawa, to be honest. The J-League Cup example I gave before is not the only example. Last year, against a team of the same quality as Tokushima (Oita Trinita), they got themselves losing at home 0-3 by minute 30!! Eventually they showed their attacking strength and scored 4 though. And that is why I'm avoiding handicaps, even if they have a lot of value as well. But even if playing 80% of what they can, Urawa have what it takes to score 3 or 4 goals. The Over 2.5 Team Goals looks too short, but the Over 3.5 Team Goals has a very tasty odd @ 3.4 on SportingBet so I'll be staking some money on that. Kashiwa Reysol Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.37 (bet365) for a 0.4 stake Kashiwa Reysol @ 2.25 (bet365) for a 0.3 stake Kashiwa Reysol are such a striking force at home. They are awful away (a very bipolar team!), but haven't lost since March in their only JLeague 2014 home loss (Nagoya 0-1). Since then, 3 draws and 8 wins! 3 of these wins were against top-3 (Urawa 3-2, Kawasaki 4-1, Kashima 1-0), which is very, very impressive. They are very strong upfront with the likes of Masato Kudo and Leandro Montera, and are on a very good streak at home, with 4 convincing wins where they score twice or more in them. Hiroshima are very far away from the champions form this season. Tied with Kashima in eight place (both with 38 points), they are very distant of having a slim hope of winning a 3-streak championship. Their best bet is to reach ACL qualification, but even that will be difficult. Few motivations for them this season, with most of the team out of form (Sato and Ishiwara not good enough upfront) and without GK Nishikawa (on Urawa now), their defensive line does not looks so god. Kashiwa Reysol last 4 home wins were very convincing and I predict that to happen once again. They look good at home, the fans intense atmosphere surely helps them and I would say Hiroshima have very slim chances of winning tomorrow. They might snatch a draw, but Kashiwa Reysol to win above evens is a gift, as I would price it 2.00. Will also split stakes in Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.37, would price it 2.20. But Hiroshima could hold the 1-0...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Japan » J. League » 18 Oct [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 18 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tokushima Vortis v Vissel Kobe (05:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.54[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gamba Osaka v Kawasaki Frontale (06:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kashima Antlers v Kashiwa Reysol (06:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vegalta Sendai v Urawa Red Diamonds (06:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Albirex Niigata v Ventforet Kofu (07:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yokohama F. Marinos v Shimizu S-Pulse (07:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.93[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sanfrecce Hiroshima v Nagoya Grampus (08:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Omiya Ardija v FC Tokyo (09:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.94[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sagan Tosu v Cerezo Osaka (11:00 BST)[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 I have three bets for tomorrow, but only got time to reason two of them, so I'm giving out those that I'm more confident about: Vissel Kobe -1.5 AH @ 2.38 (bet365) for a 0.45 stake Vissel Kobe Over 2.5 Team Goals @ 2.9 (unibet) for a 0.35 stake Vissel Kobe will be playing against last-placed Tokushima Vortis in the match that will start up the 28th matchday of the J-League. Vissel Kobe are on 7th place still with aspirations on stealing a 4th spot for the AFC Champions League qualification. They have a very good attack (Marquinhos, Pedro Junior), a very good midfield (Morioka, Fabio Simplicio, Takashi), but a below average defensive unit and a below J-League quality GK. Their numbers in terms of BTTS home and away say it all. While away, they only didn't concede a goal at least once against Omiya (win 3-0). This shows some worrying defensive weaknesses. Good that tomorrow's opponent is Tokushima! We all know about Tokushima by now. Last place, 16 points difference to second to last team, 3 wins, 3 draws, 21 defeats. 12 goals scored, 62 goals conceded. The numbers say it all, to be honest. They are just not J-League level. Moreover, all of their wins were obtained away. At home, they only obtained 2 draws (against Kofu 2-2 and FC Tokyo 0-0), which also shows their lack of strength at home, where they should dominated, but end up dominated (and sometimes, humiliated). Their already bad attacking power will take a knock for tomorrow's clash as Adriano Ferreira and Kleiton Domingues are injured. Vissel Kobe have a very good attacking unit, and I can't see Tokushima not conceding at least twice against the likes of Marquinhos and Pedro Junior. However, Kobe's defensive line is a worry for me even with all those absences upfront from Tokushima. Also, Vissel Kobe is one of those teams that usually has one or two matches where they just fail every single given opportunity to score. Let's hope that's not tomorrow! That's why I'm splitting the stakes in two bets: Kobe -1.5 AH should they win by a difference of 2 and Kobe Over 2.5 TG, as I think they will scored twice, and there is a good chance they will score three. Gamba Osaka + Over 2.5 @ 2.87 (bet365) for a 0.5 stake Gamba Osaka Over 2.5 Team Goals @ 3.5 (bet365) for a 0.25 stake This is the 3rd duel between Gamba Osaka and Kawasaki Frontale in 10 days. They faced themselves for the League Cup, in a 2 match semi-final, where Gamba Osaka got the better of Kawasaki winning by 5-4 on aggregate (3-1 home, 2-3 away). Both matches shown that Gamba Osaka is just terrific upfront, and against weakened defensive lines they just cannot stop scoring. Their motivation has never been higher than now! On the final of the League Cup, semi-final of the Japan Cup (Emperor's Cup) and 2nd place of J-League, 7 points behind leaders Urawa Reds. And it is still possible to get there! Kawasaki did a very reasonable performance in the League Cup after some bad results in the J-League, but just not enough to beat Gamba Osaka. They also got quite lucky, at least for me. The goal scored away was obtained in the dying minutes and the last 2 goals at home were obtained when Gamba Osaka already were up 1-2 and turned down the engines. And after the loss against Niigata (0-3) for the last matchday of the J-League, their title aspirations are long gone. Their motivation should have taken a knock after these last clashes... Kawasaki have a very good attack that can do massive damage on a good day. With Kobayashi back, they will be stronger upfront. But their defensive capacity is just not good enough to fight against better opponents and the away condition. Gamba Osaka have Konno injured, which is their starter defensive midfielder. Kawasaki have two important doubtful players: GR Sugiyama and captain and midfielder Kengo Nakamura. Gamba Osaka motivation has never been higher and there are no signs of confidence excess of the team. The team classifies this match as hugely important for winning J-League, as the manager promoted a 2nd team in playing the Emperor's Cup quarter-final on Wednesday (and still won 2-0!). Main players such as Usami, Patric, Endo and Abe will be fully rested for this clash. Gamba Osaka players will come in with everything and I believe Kawasaki will have trouble in not conceding twice at least, once again. Both teams prefer to attack than to defend. But Gamba Osaka is much more stronger at the back and plays at home. Also, their motivation is at a higher level than Kawasaki at the moment. Therefore, the best bet for me is Gamba Osaka to win and match to have Over 2.5 @ 2.87 on bet365. Think 2-1, 3-1 and 3-0 are the most possible results. Also some value on Gamba to score 3 or more goals @ 3.5.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 // 18.10..2014 / Omiya - Tokyo // possible 3for3 Match, // normaly Team2 turn but Team1 need Points......... // Intersting Match what they will do , classic share or 6pointer..... TIPP : Hometeam not lost (1X) , Over2.5 Goals Good Luck ------ Visit me on FB "I'm a spammer!"

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Small stakes. Omiya DNB @ 2.55 (Unibet) for a 0.55 stake Omiya 1-0 @ 10.00 (Unibet) for a 0.1 stake Omiya are one of the in-form teams of the J-League. Since the takeover o K. Okuma after Omiya losing away to Urawa (0-4) in a local derby, he recovered his team to perform a miracle: while they were with 16 points 6 matchdays ago, almost without any hope of surviving, 5 wins in 6 matches made them move out from relegation zone. However, they are still not safe. With 31 points now, usually 37/38 points is enough, and with other rivals in the dogfight with some easy matches (C-Osaka home against Vortis, Shimizu home against Niigata), and with some tough matches against mid-table and 2nd tier teams until last matchday where they will face C-Osaka, a win here would be very crucial for Omiya. I truly believe Omiya will be very focused for tomorrow's match. I have to highlight their attacking power: it is really good. The parternship between Serbian strikers Ljubijankic and Mrdja always means goals. Since K. Okuma took over, Omiya always scored at least once in each match, and I expect them to score tomorrow at least once. Kikuchi and Ienaga (important defender and midfielder, respectively) will not play tomorrow to due to injury and suspension. Defender Kanazawa is doubtful but should play. Yokohama is a team doing a sub-par season. They are not fighting for anything at the moment as well (10th place, 40 points). They have a very solid backline (best defence of the J-League, 24 goals conceded), but also a very weak attack (only 30 goals), which is too dependent on what Saito and Rafinha can do and on the Nakamura set pieces. However, Rafinha hasn't been playing for a while due to injury, while Saito and Nakamura are out of form. Nakamura has had some injury troubles this season, age must be catching up on him! Their attacking form is very worrying...only 2 goals scored in 6 matches make them a very easy team to defend. I don't expect too much from them tomorrow, and they usually fail to cope when playing away against stronger defences and motivated sides. Besides Rafinha, still injured, Ogura (midfielder, starter) will also be absent tomorrow. This match has the Omiya win written all over, possibly by 1-0. It should be a nervous and cagey match during some moments, but their attacking power and momentum should come in handy to roll over Yokohama. On the other hand, Yokohama has been looking very bad in attack, even though they won the last match (1-0). With 2 goals in 6 matches, with Nakamura and Saito out of form and Rafinha still injured, even a still insecure Omiya defence should have few issues around. Stake on DNB Omiya and a small stake on 1-0 win. Gamba Osaka @ 2.30 (bet365) for a 0.45 stake Gamba Osaka need to win in Kashiwa to keep chasing Urawa Reds for the title contention. Gamba Osaka won a very tough home match against Kawasaki Frontale (1-0), where they really didn't do their best match but ended up winning after some very good initial 20 minutes on the 2nd half. Gamba is the best team of J-League, they have quality in every position and have the best attacking unit of the J-League with Usami, Patric, Abe and Endo. Moreover, Konno is back to the midfield. He was truly missed against Kawasaki, which won much more midfield battles without him. It is true that Gamba Osaka is facing one of the teams with the stronger home factor on the J-League. Kashiwa Reysol only has 1 loss at home, in the start of the team (0-1 against Nagoya), and even a top tier team couldn't win in Kashiwa. Moreover, 12 consecutive matches without losing at home, that's really incredible! However, in J-League, momentum is very important. Teams look unstoppable when on it, which is exactly what is happening to Gamba Osaka. Even though Kashiwa is strong at home, when I look at Gamba Osaka, their momentum, the players, their work unit as a team, I just have to say that Gamba Osaka is the much better side. And odds reflect that, and honestly I think there is a bit of value in it. If Gamba Osaka man-marks Leandro Montera efficiently, Kashiwa Reysol threat will be almost non-existent. I expect a strong Gamba Osaka, which could eventually end up winning the match to keep on chasing Urawa Reds.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Japan » J. League » 26 Oct ?[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 26 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vegalta Sendai v Kashiwa Reysol (04:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.76[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sagan Tosu v Albirex Niigata (07:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vissel Kobe v Omiya Ardija (07:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gamba Osaka v FC Tokyo (10:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.96[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kashima Antlers v Urawa Red Diamonds (10:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shimizu S-Pulse v Sanfrecce Hiroshima (10:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tokushima Vortis v Nagoya Grampus (10:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ventforet Kofu v Kawasaki Frontale (10:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yokohama F. Marinos v Cerezo Osaka (10:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]