** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Japan j1 league 2014

Urawa +0,25 1,75 Let's start from here, Hiroshima has played the last match of the Asian Cup champions Australia in a very long journey and seen the earlier the Japanese teams are not athletically prepared to play two games close together, then we have to consider that next week will be busy at home always in the cup against Fc Seuol in a very important game for Hiroshima that in case of defeat could be eliminated since the only point in the standings, the next avversio is the Urawa team built to win a title together at Yokohama in my opinion are the two teams most accredited seen the market , Urawa won the first leg 0-1 in away game while also playing well last Saturday lost 0-1 at home against Sagan however undeservedly seen the amount of play that has produced and Sagan 's party very strong this season, i can not think that Hiroshima is favored despite playing at home against Urawa and i do not believe that they will play with the best education given the imminent engagement against the Koreans of ' Fc Seoul.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Japan j1 league 2014

Urawa +0,25 1,75 Let's start from here, Hiroshima has played the last match of the Asian Cup champions Australia in a very long journey and seen the earlier the Japanese teams are not athletically prepared to play two games close together, then we have to consider that next week will be busy at home always in the cup against Fc Seuol in a very important game for Hiroshima that in case of defeat could be eliminated since the only point in the standings, the next avversio is the Urawa team built to win a title together at Yokohama in my opinion are the two teams most accredited seen the market , Urawa won the first leg 0-1 in away game while also playing well last Saturday lost 0-1 at home against Sagan however undeservedly seen the amount of play that has produced and Sagan 's party very strong this season, i can not think that Hiroshima is favored despite playing at home against Urawa and i do not believe that they will play with the best education given the imminent engagement against the Koreans of ' Fc Seoul.
[TABLE=class: lay1, width: 610] [TR=class: match status_5 livegame ft result_active LId_35092 KId_144 tv] [TD=class: league alt, bgcolor: #2E895B]JPN D1[/TD] [TD=class: status alt, bgcolor: #E6ECDA, align: center]FT[/TD] [TD=class: home, bgcolor: #F0F7E8, align: right]Sanfrecce Hiroshima [/TD] [TD=class: result, bgcolor: #E6ECDA, align: center]0-2 (0-1)[/TD] [TD=class: guest, bgcolor: #F0F7E8]Urawa Red Diamonds [/TD] [TD=class: info, bgcolor: #E1E6D2][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] easy win :ok

Always add 1 in Japan Vegalta - Gamba under 2' date='5 1,94[/quote'] [TABLE=class: lay1, width: 610] [TR=class: match status_5 livegame ft LId_35092 KId_144] [TD=class: league alt, bgcolor: #2E895B]JPN D1[/TD] [TD=class: status alt, bgcolor: #E6ECDA, align: center]FT[/TD] [TD=class: home, bgcolor: #F0F7E8, align: right]Vegalta Sendai [/TD] [TD=class: result, bgcolor: #E6ECDA, align: center]0-0 (0-0)[/TD] [TD=class: guest, bgcolor: #F0F7E8]Gamba Osaka [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] :ok

• 1 month later...

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Also fancy some J-League :) great league for goals, but odds usually not good enough for it as I search for odds above 1.80. Shimizu S-Pulse x Vegalta Sendai: Shimizu S-Pulse @ 2.00 (bet365) for a 0.75 stake This one is quite easy to justify. Shimizu S-Pulse are on a 3-game wiinning streak after an awful start of season. Although their 3 wins were against low-tier teams, they still have some merit in achieving those wins, and Vegalta Sendai is also a low-tier opponent. They already dismissed their manager, and bounced back with an important win against a not-motivated Yokohama F-Marinos away. But after it, they lost at home 0-3 to Sagan Tosu, clearly indicating that against well motivated teams, they will struggle. Vegalta Sendai is also having injury trouble, with 1 important defender ruled out and other 2 in doubt. An important midfielder is also ruled out. Manager went to the youngster team to get some players to the bench. Shimizu may miss Nagazawa, as he will undergo a surgery which will stop him from playing for the whole season. He was the main team striker, and the team will surely miss him, and that's why I'm not going for the handicaps here. But I do feel Shimizu will win this one, even if by one goal margin. Vissel Kobe x Cerezo Osaka: DNB Vissel Kobe @ 2.00 (bet365) for a 0.6 stake Going for another MO or DNB bet. Vissel Kobe are surprisingly league leaders. Second-placed in last year J-League 2 got an auspicious start, and have some great brazilian talent, consisting of Fabio Simplicio (remember him, at Palermo?) and two great strikers Pedro Junior and Marquinhos. They have been having a laugh scoring and playing well. They recorded a very surprising but deserved win against Kashima Antlers away 3-2 in the last match, and that shows how much the team is really good. Cerezo Osaka have a very talented team, and Forlan up-front! However, he is having a lot of trouble in safely adapting to J-League. He has been scoring sometimes, but his overall contribution is not the one people have expected, so far. Usually, ACL competition draw a lot of fatigue on asian teams. They are not so physically prepared for games in-between 72 to 96 hours, and C-Osaka is having trouble with such match workload. They won the last ACL match though and will be motivated due to coming back to a usual winning habit, but I can see them collapse physically against a much more efficient Vissel Kobe. Can't see Kobe losing here, so a DNB looks safe enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Gamba Osaka x Tokushima Vortis: Gamba Osaka -1.5 AH @ 2.10 (bet365) for a 0.6 stake. Last year J-League 2 leaders are facing some unexpected troubles in the start of this J-League season. With only 9 points and on the 16th place, it was truly expected much more from them. They haven't been that great offensively, and they still lack consistency defensively. They have conceded in every home match so far, but well, they still haven't faced Tokushima! Tokushima are easily the worst team of the J-League, and will surely get relegated. They managed to win against Kofu 2 weeks ago in a very lucky match, having 2 chances against 20 of Kofu, and it ended 1-0 to them. Other matches reveal big losses, which basically explain that there is a big quality game between Tokushima Vortis and every other team in the J-League. Tokushima have two key defenders out, and their defense will only be leakier for tomorrow, even though Toru Hasegawa is a good GK. Gamba Osaka know they have to win it here if they want to avoid relegation and still fight for a mid-table position. I reckon they will win this one, and their attack will be at their highest level tomorrow after their good offensive performance against Yokohama, even though they didn't get to score any goals. Would expect 2-0, 3-0 or 3-1 scoreling for tomorrow, therefore Gamba Osaka -1.5 AH is a good bet for tomorrow, and it may even get lower until KO.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Vegalta Sendai x Vissel Kobe: Vissel Kobe Team Goals Over 1.5 @ 2.50 (bet365) for a 0.4 stake Although the DNB has been as high as 2.10 for Vissel Kobe, I clearly feel that all the value is on Vissel Over 1.5 Team Goals. Vegalta Sendai lacked attacking power to steamroll Tokushima Vortis with a narrow 1-0 away win and haven't been that convincing in other matches, which clearly shows that they will fight for avoiding relegation until the end the season, unless some new players come after the WC 2014. Moreover, Vegalta is full of injuries, some of them very important players. Meanwhile, Vissel Kobe are in top flight, even though with 3 draws. They have no margin for error and their attack, with Pedro Junior and Marquinhos, will surely do some damage in a unmotivated and quality-lack Vegalta Sendai side. I expect Vissel to score at least 2 to secure a win, so 2.50 odds look excellent.

• 2 months later...

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 DNB Kawasaki Frontale @ 2.00 for a 4.5/10 stake (SkyBet) Kawasaki Frontale + BTTS: Yes @ 5.00 for a 1.5/10 stake (bet365) J-League starts once against with a big game between C-Osaka and Kawasaki Frontale. Both teams are sub-par expectations for this season, although Kawasaki Frontale continues to play great football all-around. They should start winning more now that they are out of the Asian CL, though. Tomorrow's match is the farewell match to Yoichiro Kakitani, the C-Osaka star which is moving to Basel. C-Osaka fans are truly excited about this match but it could work against them. Fans and players should be more focused in bidding farewell to him instead of winning this match. Two important players of C-Osaka have left during the transfer window (Kacar and Nichols) and new manager came in. He still didn't have time to build some routines and know the players enough, so I expect C-Osaka to be a mess during most of the match. The have some doubtful players for tomorrow as well. They will probably come out and attack and give goals to Kakitani, and they could score one, hence the BTTS. However, Kawasaki Frontale is lethal on the counter and besides Jeci (CB), they have no unavailable players. They are the most spectacular side of the J-League in their best days, and C-Osaka are far from convincing in the back. I expect some 2/3 goals tomorrow, with Kawasaki Frontale having the upper hand.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Urawa with more goals on 2nd half @ 2.37 (bet365) for a 0.45 stake Urawa to win to nil @ 3.10 (bet365) for a 0.30 stake. There is some risk here as Urawa could starting showing up with a lot of defensive trouble as always. Anyone who follows J-League knows that Urawa could be on a row of 10 matches without conceding, then they starting conceding 2 or 3 in every single match. However, their defensive line has been top notch during the whole season, especially at home. They conceded 1 goal against Shimizu and Sagan at the start of the season. Since then, 5 consecutive clean sheets, and one of them against a very strong attacking side (Kawasaki). Very impressive. They have good defenders and the 2nd best GK of Japan besides Kawashima. They are facing Albirex Niigata this time, a defensive side that usually has better results at home than away. Although, this season has seen Albirex with more trouble scoring at home than away. But their strikers didn't seem to be very profilic in scoring in last week Emperor's Cup. Kawamata is a serious threat, but recent H2H shows Urawa doesn't have trouble in stopping him. I do feel they will face trouble in creating chances against a very secure and organized Urawa team. I expect this one to be unders, not many chances. Urawa will definitely feel the impact of the departure of Genki Haraguchi, their main attacking dynamo which left to play in the Bundesliga. They will struggle in the first half to create some chances and I don't expect them to score there, but I expect them to rise up in the second half. I feel odds of 2.37 are great for them to have the second half as the most productive one, so I'm taking it. 3.10 for Urawa to win to nil is also a great odd, and I'm splitting 0.75 stake between both, 0.45/0.30.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Don't really fancy the match coupon for tomorrow. Struggling in finding value above 2.40, but there seems to be something here. Yokohama F Marinos x Vissel Kobe - BTTS: Yes @ 2.00 (Unibet) for a 0.8 stake. Both teams looked well enough in creating goal chances in their last matches. Vissel Kobe is not on their best form, being eliminated from the Emperor's Cup against low-tier team and lost their last match at home against Sagan Tosu (0-1). However, they did play really well for the first 45 minutes, and created enough chances to score at least once. They were really unlucky in not scoring. Yokohama have been scoring for fun after their bad start of season. After the WC break, they started winning and scoring goals, especially due to the increase of form of Saito and Nakamura. After the WC break, one win (2-1 away against always difficult Sanfrecce Hiroshima) and one draw (2-2 away against C-Osaka). Yokohama is in good form and Vissel Kobe look leaky enough in the back. I can't see them not conceding, but Kobe also has a terrific record in scoring away. They have scored at least once in every single away match, and they are always ready to score with Marquinhos and Pedro Junior in the attack. Two great strikers! Yokohama look good upfront, but haven't really been that great in the back too, and will have trouble in holding out the brazilian duo. I think BTTS: Yes @ 2.00 is a great bet here. Both teams have goods chances in scoring at least once, and I would go for anything above 1.90, which is the case. Also think Overs should be way lower, 1.83/1.90 would be much more accurate. Urawa to win to nil @ 2.05 (bet365) for a 0.7 stake. Urawa are playing away against last place Tokushima Vortis, a team that is having serious trouble in getting results in the J-League. They have only managed two draws and a very lucky away win. Urawa are with 6 consecutive clean sheets. Nishikawa is a terrific GK who is holding out the team really well. Urawa's defensive line and holding midfield looks great as well. Urawa are well managed by their coach, but sometimes they lacked discipline and concentration in both last seasons, which made them get some strange results sometimes. I think that may start to happen again during the 2nd half of the season, but not against Tokushima. Tokushima has a lot of trouble scoring even against low-tier teams and has only scored once at home in 7 matches. Urawa is not match for them, and they best they can hold out is a 0-0 draw. I expect them to park the bus since minute one and I just can't see them scoring against a very well organized Urawa side, which will probably score one or two goals to get the 3 points. Vegalta Sendai Over 1.5 @ 2.5 (Coral) for a 0.5 stake Outsider bet, but I do fancy my chances here. Shimizu haven't been that great this season and were very unimpressive against Kawasaki, even though they did an reasonably above average first half. Their second half was clumsy, full of defensive errors and without firepower upfront. They really seem lost and I can't seem them turning it around at least for now. Vegalta Sendai have taken a big step forward since Watanabe took over. They don't lose for the league for 7 matches. Last match was a 0-0 away draw in very hard pitch conditions. Think Vegalta might struggle physically. I wouldn't be surprised of Vegalta winning 1-0, but Shimizu are clearly not good in the back so Vegalta could score at least twice, and I would say it could be 50/50, and 2.5 is not 50. Clear value here.

Vegalta Sendai Over 1.5 @ 2.5 (Coral) for a 0.5 stake Outsider bet, but I do fancy my chances here. Shimizu haven't been that great this season and were very unimpressive against Kawasaki, even though they did an reasonably above average first half. Their second half was clumsy, full of defensive errors and without firepower upfront. They really seem lost and I can't seem them turning it around at least for now. Vegalta Sendai have taken a big step forward since Watanabe took over. They don't lose for the league for 7 matches. Last match was a 0-0 away draw in very hard pitch conditions. Think Vegalta might struggle physically. I wouldn't be surprised of Vegalta winning 1-0, but Shimizu are clearly not good in the back so Vegalta could score at least twice, and I would say it could be 50/50, and 2.5 is not 50. Clear value here.
Isn't Vegalta playing Nagoya, not Shimizu? :unsure BTW, thanks for preview, you've been doing great job with these japanese matches! :ok

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 God LOL, yes, speaking of Nagoya. Also had Gamba Osaka to win against Shimizu here but didn't feel the 2.10 was value, so I got myself confused. yes, Nagoya is full of injuries atm. They are very leaky behind and confidence is not at their best after drawing at home against Tokushima Vortis. Vegalta will probably have few trouble in scoring at least once, and could even score twice. I think there could be some goals in this match. Nagoya will probably employ a full-throttle mentality as usual, and could leave a lot of space behind. thanks! One of my favs leagues...big talents there and good in-play opportunities as well.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Yokohama Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.28 (Unibet) for a 0.7 stake Yokohama to win and BTTS: Yes @ 5 (Betway) for a 0.2 stake Yokohama travels to Nagoya to face the slumping Nagoya Grampus. Nagoya did an excellent recovery in the last match against Vegalta Sendai (draw 3-3). They were down one goal three times and managed to come back every single time. They scored the 3-3 in the 90 minute, and although they seem to be well moralized and could score 1/2 goals, but they are still facing some serious injury problems. Tulio Tanaka (captain and CB) is off and will be well missed. But other than him, important injuries of Kenneby and Tone could also make Nagoya Grampus struggle a bit. Yokohama are on good form, even though they drew at home against Vissel Kobe (1-1), Yokohama deserved to win and prompted a good exhibition. They are also in good form since J-League started again after the WC. Team is starting to make fans believe that a top-3/top-4 is possible. Key players absence have a big effect anywhere, but specially in J-League. Tulio's Tanaka miss will be a serious impact, with Nagoya Grampus already leaky defense (conceded at least twice in 6/8 home games, worst defensive side at home) ending up in being even more leaky. They even conceded against bottom-rated Tokushima! They don't know how to sit back and defend, and Yokohama look to be good in attack and I reckon they could score at least twice with no problems at all, and 2.28 for O1.5 TG looks to me like some good value, while I would rate it below evens (1.90 maybe). The 5.00 on Yokohama and BTTS:Yes is an outsider bet as Nagoya always finds a way on how to score even though they are defensively bad. I reckon Yokohama has a good chance on winning here but you never know in a draw might come up.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Vissel Kobe Over 1.5 TG @ 2.37 (bet365) for a 0.6 stake Notthe bet I'm more confident about, but I do think that the odds are turned around here. Vissel Kobe should be favourite! Almost all bookies price them as odds-against, while betfair actually has them as slight favourites. I do reccur a lot to betfair as I feel it is a more accurate assessment of the odds. But, instead of MO and DNBs, I'm going for the higher value here once again. Vissel Kobe still haven't won since the start after the WC break. After an unlucky loss against Tosu at home (0-1) They drew last match away against Yokohama (1-1). They were lucky to escape with a draw in end but they started very strong and surprised Yokohama. They always enjoy scoring goals, they are the 3rd best attack of the league Gamba Osaka are on terrific form, especially now that Usami is back on the team. They are enjoying a good run of 2 home wins against Shimizu (impressive 4-0 win) and against Kofu (a good 2-0). They still need to be tested once again while playing away and against stronger opposition. Which is the case. This is a tough one to call, I do reckon that it could even end in a draw as Gamba Osaka will be motivated after their last results. However, if we analyse the opposition of Gamba Osaka, they won against low-tier teams (Kofu, Shimizu, Tokyo FC, Nagoya, Tokushima - only strong side was Kashima 2-1 tough win). The also have a great home factor, but clearly lack when playing away. They have a better squad overall than Vissel Kobe if we sum it up, but Vissel Kobe is very strong at home as well, and were only beaten by a very lucky Sagan Tosu side (0-1). Their attack with Marquinhos and Pedro Junior might just to be enough to score at least twice against Gamba. Gamba's attack is looking deadly, but defense is still not to trust and when tested against stronger individual opposition, they always conceded. Home factor will be important here for a Vissel Kobe side who wants to bounce back as quickly as possible and to secure top-4 in the league.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Gamba Osaka Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.37 (bet365) for a 0.7 stake I seriously like these odds. I've been watching Gamba Osaka for a while now since the WC break and they are the hottest form team of the J-League. After two convincing wins against Kofu (2-0) and Shimizu (4-0), they demolished Vissel Kobe in front of their own fans by impressive 5-1. Some players of Gamba Osaka such as Usami, Endo, Abe and Patric are in red hot form. They are playing Yokohama F-Marinos, who are also in relatively good form as well. They drew against Nagoya Grampus 1-1 in last match. The drew disappointed the team and fans. They did enough in the first half to score more and just let Nagoya come back into the match in the second half. They look good in attack with Nakamura and Saito playing well, but defensively can't be trusted. Even though they have Tulio Tanaka as CB, their GK is not the best one around and a good attacking team usually dismantles them and has enough to score at least once. Gamba Osaka is looking very impressive and I can't see them not scoring twice tomorrow. Yokohama could have what it takes to surprise on the break and could score as well. Over 2.5 and BTTS are looking very likely but if Gamba Osaka is solid at the back, maybe Yokohama could have trouble scoring. The real value for me hides in the Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 2.37 for Gamba Osaka.

Re: Japan j1 league 2014 Kawasaki Frontale @ 2.60 @ 2.60 (bet365) for a 0.60 stake Kawasaki Frontale and Over 2.5 @ 4.00 (bet365) for a 0.25 stake As a J-League fan, Kawasaki Frontale is one of those teams that I really enjoy watching them play. Since Yahiro Kazama took over in 2012, Kawasaki Frontale have been playing superb football 80% of the times, and have a terrific team on midfield and attack, with K. Nakamura, Okubo, Renatinho Kawasaki has had a major loss last week against one of the most inconsistent teams in the J-League (loss against Kashiwa 1-4), but I expect them to bounce back as they usually do. And moreover, this match is so important for them if they want to win J-League this season. And they surely can, playing like this. I expect them to perform greatly tomorrow. Watched Urawa Reds against Vissel Kobe and they were so awful. Very lucky to have made it 2-2 at stoppage time. Looked very inconsistent at the back, everytime Vissel Kobe pulled an attack, they were always looking like scoring due to lack of defensive depth. They always seem to know how to score though, even though they don't look that magical upfront. But they have some good individual quality players that know how to finish and that usually makes the difference. They were also not very impressive against Kashima, and never impressive before: lots of 1-0 wins, most of them lucky and due to having a great GK. Kawasaki and Urawa's playing styles, when they collide, give a big advantage to Kawasaki Frontale high tempo style. And I expect that to happen tomorrow as well. And even though Urawa won 1-0 in April against Kawasaki (who were in the ACL and clearly fatigued by then), since Kazama too over, Urawa and Kawasaki faced out 6 times: Urawa won twice 1-0 at home only, and Kawasaki won the other 4 by big scorelines: 4-2, 4-0, 3-2 (at home), 1-3 away. That means something.