** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sunday Night Poker 9/3/14

teaulc

Re: Sunday Night Poker 9/3/14 Played the PPmag on Will Hill no luck Then $4.40 4 Max on Stars , Get into a double average stack pot with set vs top pair all in 55 > K8 on K95 board , 96.5% Fav No good to leave me 2 big blinds double up twice then get 1010 into A4 of same kiddie with a dream (think that what Bart would call him) :rollin

Re: Sunday Night Poker 9/3/14 Lol, unlucky Dan. Yeah that's one of many things I would call them and often do. Whilst I appreciate every player is entitled to play whatever they like, those calling with ace rag really shouldn't be allowed to repopulate the earth. If anyone is in any doubt, look up the % against any raising or shove range. Sigh.

Re: Sunday Night Poker 9/3/14

Hmm' date=' bit rubbish they've made a €20 addon available for 10k chips (avg stack was about 2.4k!), didn't actually have €20 in that account so I've gone from 4th to 17th during the break! Grrrrr. :@[/quote'] these poker sites are not daft. i won a 25e token on William Hill - the only tournaments i can play with it are rebuys and addons.

Re: Sunday Night Poker 9/3/14

Hmm' date=' bit rubbish they've made a €20 addon available for 10k chips (avg stack was about 2.4k!), didn't actually have €20 in that account so I've gone from 4th to 17th during the break! Grrrrr. :@[/quote'] Try to forget it and get back in the zone, you're still a good enough player to chip up from there. Good luck :hope