West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Saturday March 8th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.81[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Saturday March 8th 3pts Man Utd to beat West Brom 5/6 Bet365 West Brom are proving hard to beat at the Hawthorns but rarely do they look like winning. United have only lost one of their last five in the Premier League and with the attacking depth they have they will be confident of winning this match. Pepe Mel is under increasing pressure and he needs a win soon but I expect United to come through this one although it might not be pretty or comfortable. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-brom-vs-man-utd-betting-man-utd-can-edge-out-west-brom-at-the-hawthorns

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Saturday March 8th There are three teams in the whole of Europe that have not scored a 1st half goal in 8 home games. WBA are one of them. WBA have lost 7 of their last 8 1st halves. They have also been under 2.5 in 7 straight home games. In 5 of their last 6 they have come back from 1-0 down at HT to draw it 1-1. United remain totally inconsistent. Anything could happen with them. They also have not scored a 1st half goal away in 5 away games. They failed to score against Crystal Palace, Stoke and Norwich in the 1st half away in these 5 games. They have given up a lead often this season. So everything is pointing to low 1st half goals. I kind of like the 0-1 HT and the 1-1 FT result ( 18-1 bet365) 1 unit HT/FT Man United/Man United. (15/8 bet365). 2 units under 2.5 goals is 1.8 bet365 for 3 units

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Saturday March 8th I haven't decided how to play this match yet, but I cannot believe United if favored. I backed them heavily at home the other weekend but now they travel to West Brom and West Brom been fantastic at home. They drew Fulham in their last match, but pretty much statistically dominated them. They gave Chelsa and Liverpool both all they could handle and drew both of them. Their home record is kind of middling but they haven't lost in their last 5 United on the road are very competent. They have the 4th most points on the road in the league this year. Further, they score quite a bit more on the road than they do at home 25 v 18. Games like this I tend to favor the overs, in particular when I'm getting +odds. Reason being, middling teams tend to play with more confidence at home and are not as apt to bunker down and play in a shell. They may play tight, but they'll also play for a win in front of their home supporters. Top tier teams come in thinking that they can get full points on the road (and sure there is a strong argument to be made as to whether United is a top tier team at this point in time). They will press and I can see this being a much more open game. United will not feel the immense pressure to score a goal early in front of their home supporters so dire for a win. WBA would love nothing more to get a home scalp. Mata being back in the fold can only help the United attack. To me, this looks like a BTTS and an o2.5 bet.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Saturday March 8th I'll be taking Man utd without much thinking. Hard to believe Utd are going to miss European competitions this year. West Brom selling their best players to teams in the same league giving a clear sign that sth is wrong with this team. Their good performance against teams from the top ranks was when they had some class. I expect Januzaj to shine today. Teams like this are a good chance for him to establish himslelf.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Saturday March 8th Awful soccer again from United. 25 minutes not one shot on or off target from either team. United seem clueless and directionless. They simply can't get their big players (Rooney, Mata, van Persie , Januzai in the game). Terrible tactics with no game plan. Rooney has touched the ball 3 times

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Saturday March 8th

Awful soccer again from United. 25 minutes not one shot on or off target from either team. United seem clueless and directionless. They simply can't get their big players (Rooney, Mata, van Persie , Januzai in the game). Terrible tactics with no game plan. Rooney has touched the ball 3 times
You have been saying that since August but you keep backing them.

You have been saying that since August but you keep backing them.
Well if you look at my bets I am reasonably happy to see them disjointed and battling . I am not backing them for the win ;), just a low scoring struggle I kind of like the 0-1 HT and the 1-1 FT result ( 18-1 bet365) 1 unit HT/FT Man United/Man United. (15/8 bet365). 2 units under 2.5 goals is 1.8 bet365 for 3 units All look very nice at this stage

Well if you look at my bets I am reasonably happy to see them disjointed and battling . I am not backing them for the win ;), just a low scoring struggle I kind of like the 0-1 HT and the 1-1 FT result ( 18-1 bet365) 1 unit HT/FT Man United/Man United. (15/8 bet365). 2 units under 2.5 goals is 1.8 bet365 for 3 units All look very nice at this stage
Sure is mate, your bets are looking very good and I hope they win for you. But if you are expecting United to go out and play great football every week, you'll be waiting.

Sure is mate, your bets are looking very good and I hope they win for you. But if you are expecting United to go out and play great football every week, you'll be waiting.
United , decent Football :rollin. Nice meaningless 3rd goal kills my profit. Excellent, but at least they did'nt wait until the 92nd minute :wall

United , decent Football :rollin. Nice meaningless 3rd goal kills my profit. Excellent, but at least they did'nt wait until the 92nd minute :wall
Your stats have been highly impressive this season Neil, keep up the good work. :ok