** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

La Liga > February 28th - March 2nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 28 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Athletic Bilbao v Granada CF (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Málaga v Real Valladolid (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.92[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levante UD v Osasuna (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Getafe v Espanyol (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Elche CF v Celta de Vigo (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Villarreal v Real Betis (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlético de Madrid v Real Madrid (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sevilla v Real Sociedad (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Barcelona v UD Almería (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.07[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]46[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rayo Vallecano v Valencia (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: La Liga > February 28th - March 2nd Ath BIlbao v Granada Bilbao are a poor 1st half team at home They have won 4 and drawn 4 of 13 1st half games. They have scored just 8 goals and conceded 7. 2nd half they are excellent. They have won 9 and drawn 4 second halves. So expect a slow start again from them , and for them to get better second half. They have scored 21 and conceded 7 in the second half of home games. I fancy them to do similar tonight. Start slowly and build into it. Bilbao to win second half is 1.67 paddypower 4 units here HT draw FT home win is 4.1 on stanjames 1 unit here

Re: La Liga > February 28th - March 2nd Bilbao are a very strong side, and heavily based on 2nd half performances, but two brilliant strikes from Aduriz so far brought them up to 2-0 near the half an hour mark, at the very beginning. I expected a home win, betted it tooi, but now I'm wondering why wasn't I braver and played a handicap instead. Brilliant, brilliant play from the home team.

Re: La Liga > February 28th - March 2nd I wouldn't be so sure about that. Málaga didn't play quality football on their last trip to Almería and Valladolid are rougly cut from the same cloth. Valldolid will try to play, Málaga will defend (even at home), but given that solid backbone of the home side (with suspended players coming back in the defense) will not concede. But due to the defensive-minded play, I won't expect them to score either. I'd go for an under and choose the most comfortable line for that. I definitely don't expect a goal parade.

Re: La Liga > February 28th - March 2nd

What do you think about malaga-valladolid? it looks like a home win for me
I prefer to stay away from two really bad teams. Neither is playing well or scoring goals. Their opponents tend to do the scoring. I will not bet this game but bets that would interest me... Under 2.5 goals HT draw. HT draw FT Malaga exact score 1-0

Re: La Liga > February 28th - March 2nd

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Málaga didn't play quality football on their last trip to Almería and Valladolid are rougly cut from the same cloth. Valldolid will try to play' date=' Málaga will defend (even at home), but given that solid backbone of the home side (with suspended players coming back in the defense) will not concede. But due to the defensive-minded play, I won't expect them to score either. I'd go for an under and choose the most comfortable line for that. I definitely don't expect a goal parade.[/quote'] Yes,probably it wouldn't be many goals...but i hate betting on goals. I don't agree that Malaga will defend,they playing a very important game at home and three points in this game make their relegation battle a little easier.They have to attack,Valladolid is second worst defense when they play away games,concede 29 goals in 13 away games.Maybe it is time for Malaga strikers to score some goals.

Re: La Liga > February 28th - March 2nd Madrid Derby I think that Ath Madrid have hit the wall. A smaller squad that has run out of steam. Real Madrid were unreal midweek in champions league against Schalke. Say what you like but when you demolish a team at that level away from home you have to give respect to the performance. With Bale and Ronaldo fully fit there is only one outcome and that's a Real Madrid win. Real Madrid to win at odds of 2.2 various

Re: La Liga > February 28th - March 2nd I see some goals in Sevilla match about to start, wondering if anybody has any thoughts regarding the match. I see 2 in form attacks, combined with a boosted R. Sociedad after they won against Barca. So given the fact, that matches between these two teams are an open affair, I am probably going to cover overs, perhaps in play for over 3,5.