Everton v West Ham > Saturday March 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v West Ham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v West Ham > Saturday March 1st Everton have a solid home record with just lost 1 out of the last 21 home Premier league games (0-1 against Sunderland in which Howard was sent off early on).. For this reason I wouldn't advise a Hammers win. Everton usually can score a few at Goodison, however West Ham have let in just the 1 goal in the last 5 games and are on the rise. Unders appeals and I will likely take under 3.5 @ 1.45 Betfair

Re: Everton v West Ham > Saturday March 1st

I hear there is a flu bug going round Everton camp. West Ham have own four out of five and Everton have only won one out of five west ham @ 7/1 max stakes - Totesport
I second the above. There's nothing worse on these forums than misinformation, so please provide a source :ok

Re: Everton v West Ham > Saturday March 1st West Ham are on the up-and-up. They have had a terrific run of results, after getting key players back. To me the result that stands out was the 0-0 with Chelsea. Forget Mourinho's sour-grapes "19th century comment". Not all managers have 100million to spend in every job they arrive in ! West Ham have won 2 of their last 3 away, and have 3 clean sheets in a row. I think they are a tough nut to crack at the moment and have a decent level of confidence going into this game. I like the double chance WEST HAM at odds of 2.75 betvictor for 2 units The ASIAN +1 on west ham at odds of 2.15 32red for 2 units