Copa Del Rey Final > Wednesday April 16th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: odds allOdds] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]FC Barcelona[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]2.37[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]Draw[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]3.4[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]Real Madrid[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B hover, bgcolor: #BF1922 !important, align: center]2.62[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Saturday April 19th Will Hill has Messi to score anytime @ 10/11 ... surely that's worth a punt or am I missing something? I know he and Barca aren't in the best form but he always seems to score against them (and pretty much anyone else). Can anyone shed any light as to why the odds are so generous here?

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Wednesday April 16th Barcelona out of the Champions League, a mediocre display and shock defeat to Granada and now they have to face their bitter rivals Real Madrid in Copa Del Rey final. This represents Barcelonas best chance of silverware this season but Real Madrid represent formidable opponents. Marcelo and Cristian Ronaldo are still major doubts for the game but Madrid have been playing surprisingly well without them. Off course if Ronaldo is not fit it will be a huge blow but in Gareth Bale they have a very able replacement. In fact Bale seems to really shine when Ronaldo is not playing. Benzema has been in great form too even though he failed to score over the weekend. Barcelona seem a shadow of the team that they once were, Players like Hernandez and Iniesta are pushing on and don't have the legs that they once had. Teams have found a way to beat Barcelona too, their tika taka style has become predictable and they don't like teams being physical as Atletico amply proved in their Champions League semi final. In that game Atletico pressed Barcelona hard, won possession, were stronger and more physical. They could have won the match 5 - 0! Don't expect this to be another El Classico either. Barcelona won that pulsating game 4 - 3 but I believe that was a false result. Real Madrid were dominating until Ramos was unfairly sent off. That changed the tie and Barcelona went on to win the game. Real Madrid are in the ascendancy here and though no game against an opponet with Messi in their side will be easy. I still see them winning this game by a two goal margin. Prediction: Real Madrid 3 Barcelona 1

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Wednesday April 16th 4pts Barcelona to beat Real Madrid 6/4 Betfred Real Madrid looked a bit of a shambles in defence in Dortmund last week and offered little in the way of a threat without Ronaldo and I have concerns this could become a similar game. Barcelona aren’t firing on all cylinders at the minute but they are full of big match players who rise to the occasion whenever these two take each other on and I just fancy them to edge what will hopefully be another classic between these two star sides. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barcelona-vs-real-madrid-betting-barcelona-can-lift-copa-del-rey-title-on-wednesday

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Wednesday April 16th PIQUE PUYOL & BATRA ALL SERIOUS DOUBTS Mascherano likely to be paired with Song in defence. Enough said. Two amazing attacks vs average defences equals goals. They don't stop going at each other for 90 mins regardless of what the score board says in the clasicos. Over 3 total goals is 1.875 @ bet365 "Barca boss Gerardo Martino has a selection headache in central defence as Gerard Pique, Marc Bartra and Carles Puyol are all set to miss the game so Sergio Busquets or Alex Song may once again be paired with Javier Mascherano. “I am working hard to make it, just like Marc and Gerard, “ Barca captain Puyol said on Monday. “There are two days to go and we will give everything we have to be there. On Tuesday we will evaluate the chances each of us have." http://www.nst.com.my/sports/soccer/real-blow-1.569159

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Wednesday April 16th The clash of the titans is upon us once more as a large portion of the world will be tuning in to watch Real Madrid v Barcelona in what promises to be a heated noisy affair. The biggest story is of course than Cristiano Ronaldo will miss the game due to an inflammation of the knee tendon and a minor hamstring tear in his left leg. Although he is of course a huge loss for Madrid, they still have plenty of firepower and one man that has his chance to step up to the plate now is Gareth Bale. The Welsh wizard has been playing great football this season and could thrive in Ronaldo's absence. Bale has played in two El Clasico's thus far and he was non existent in both of those ties so he has a chance to put the record straight tonight and prove he is up to the task. Barcelona have been rather disappointing this season and one reason for this is Lionel Messi has not exactly been his mercurial best this season. He is still a massive threat to Madrid tonight though but he is going to have to produce some of his star studded qualities tonight to get the better of this solid Madrid side. One thing is for sure, we are bound to see goals tonight given the quality on the pitch. Even without Ronaldo in the side I feel 15/8 with Betfair on Real Madrid is too big a price to ignore because Barcelona have some serious defensive worries tonight. It is likely that Pique and Puyol are going to miss the game and Barcelona are vulnerable in defence even with them in the side. Benzema will more than likely start up front tonight with Di Maria and Bale supporting and that is plenty strong enough to trouble this Barca side in my opinion. All in all it should be a great spectacle with end to end football and no doubt a few cards from the ref. Real Madrid WIN @ 15/8 Betfair - Also Get a £50 Free Bet when you Register!

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Wednesday April 16th I really like this bet. Both teams are incredibly quick and agile and lotery of wingers who constantly pass the offside line. Well, about Messi nothing new (he consistently two to three times per game flagged offside). Same Benzema, not infrequently becomes a hostage of his great intellect and falls on tricks Barca defenders make. Plus, given the importance of the match for both teams wait for what the game will be from both on defense, well, just logical! Total Offsides, Over (5) at 2.12 Marathonbet ------------------------------------------ Karim will likely score with a header because Barcelona players are most of them "Smurfs". Benzema already scored two in the last match and beside has other two great chances, at 3.0 is too much value to let it pass by considering Barcelona's problmes in defense with injuries. Benzema anytime at 3.0 Bwin -------------------------------------------- Not much to say here. Pepe is a "sniper" :D Pepe get a yellow card? Yes at 2.0 Betsson

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Wednesday April 16th Barcelona - R. Madrid Barcelona has had very serious problems in recent time and this game came in pretty bad time from their prospective. Pinto is nowhere near as good as Valdes is, as the season is coming to an end we can see clear signs that Tata won't be Barca's coach in the next season etc... Messi hasn't perfomed well in their 2 recent game and if this team can lose to Granada in the race for the title I'm sure Real can win this. On a good day Barca could win Real Madrid as they did before but at the moment I think Real Madrid have a perfect chance to make Barca's season even worst.

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Wednesday April 16th Im a big Real Madrid fan, have seen all of the matches played this year and dont have too many hopes for my team to take the Copa del Rey. This year every time Barcelona had a tough match they solved it except against Atlético and Real without Ronald is not the same. It's the first final for Bale too so we cant give him all the pressure. Lot of facts to think this is not going to be a good day for madridistas. My bet is Barcelona to win the cup @ 1.83 in Bet365. Then if something rare happens and Real wins i will happy for my team, if we loose, happy for some cash.