Liverpool v Swansea City > Sunday February 23rd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Swansea City (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Swansea City > Sunday February 23rd Liverpool v Swansea Straight forward one here...hopefully. Swansea criticised for resting players for their FA cup exit to Everton at the weekend. Reports point towards the new coach reinstating all players for the Napoli match tonight. So going away to Anfield it may be a factor. Meanwhile Liverpool are still seething they didn't get that penalty at the Emirates and have no midweek fixture. So their first chance to vent is Swansea who aren't showing any signs of upsetting Liverpool and the Liverpool strike force could have their way with a Swansea side who have lost 2 and drawn 1 of their last 3 EPL road matches scoring only once in these games and conceding 5. In Liverpool's last 3 at home they have scored 11. If Napoli beat Swansea it could hurt the Liverpool price. Taking it early, expect it to firm up. Liverpool -1.5 @ around 1.80 most books is the bet. Let's hope for a similar performance to the one we saw vs Arsenal at Anfield. If that's the case we won't be sweating much on this one. Good luck all :ok

Re: Liverpool v Swansea City > Sunday February 23rd I really have not been impressed with Swansea for at least 2 months now. They are playing slow , lethargic football . Away from home they have really battled for goals , with just 3 goals in their last 6 away league games. They are very much an under 2.5 team away from home , with 11 of 13 away games going under 2.5 goals. Three bets look great here. 1) Liverpool have the most HT/FT wins in Europe this season at home. In 13 games they have won HT/FT 11 times which is #1. Liverpool have conceded in just one 1st half game of their last 10 at home (1-2 Aston Villa) Otherwise they have 9 clean sheets in the 1st half. 2) Liverpool score in both halves They have done this in 8 of their last 9 home games 3) Over 1.5 1st half goals. Liverpool have been over 1.5 1st half match goals in 8 of their last 10 home games. In 6 of these games they have 3 or more 1st half goals. SO HT/FT Liverpool / Liverpool 4 units at 1.83 32red Liverpool score in both halves 2 units is 1.83 bwin Over 1.5 1st half goals is 2.2 on bet365 for 4 units

Re: Liverpool v Swansea City > Sunday February 23rd i had been disappointed with swansea's play until last night when they were equal to and better than napoli. Think if michu is back for swansea, they may well be able to give liverpool a game and that price on liverpool will look ridiculous. Think swansea has had a few players back from injury and that might see them return to their last season's tremendous form especially, since they likely need to start getting points so as not to get involved in the relegation battle come the end of the season. I am going to wait for the starting lineups or more concrete news on michu before deciding.

Re: Liverpool v Swansea City > Sunday February 23rd Wilfried Bony to score last goal - 10/1 (Bet365) In the last five games in which Bony has scored, he has scored the last goal of the match, including consolations with Man City, Spurs and Man Utd. Could well see something here, with Liverpool managing only 2 clean sheets in their last 7 in Prem at Anfield.

Re: Liverpool v Swansea City > Sunday February 23rd Swansea played great against Napoli, they totally deserved to win but they were wasteful in front of the net. I don't think Liverpool are going to keep clean sheet, having conceding almost in every games with silly defensive errors. Suarez & Sturridge co should score at least three goals in this one with, also Gerrard and Sterling have been in great form lately. Over 3.25 goals above evens Sbobet.

Re: Liverpool v Swansea City > Sunday February 23rd The effort they put in against Napoli isn't going to help them here, it is only a hindrance. They have only 2 full days of recovery, whereas Liverpool have 6, and every time they have played a half decent home team this season they have lost Tottenham, West Ham, Southampton, Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea how many goals did they score during these games? 0.

Re: Liverpool v Swansea City > Sunday February 23rd

The effort they put in against Napoli isn't going to help them here' date=' it is only a hindrance. They have only 2 full days of recovery, whereas Liverpool have 6, and every time they have played a half decent home team this season they have lost Tottenham, West Ham, Southampton, Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea how many goals did they score during these games? 0.[/quote'] Yep poor recovery time. I think Liverpool matches up nicely to the passing style of Swansea in the sense that when they get bogged down in the passing and lose possession in dangerous areas, then especially at home Liverpool have that explosiveness going forward and it only takes them 2 passes sometimes to setup dangerous chances. Can see them getting cut open in this fashion a few times here.

Re: Liverpool v Swansea City > Sunday February 23rd Outcome here is obvious , Liverpool to beat Swansea , not only because they are in great shape , especially in home games , and not just because Swansea this season played very poorly , but because less than 3 days ago Welsh side held a serious meeting in the Europa League against Napoli , and have heard about the great bench of Swansea , which has two full lineups? I did not, and you too, Laudrup dismissed, the guy with whom Welsh won the League Cup last season and that came in the playoffs of the Europa League. Why fired? No one knows. New steering, appointed player-coach Gary Monk, who was with the team the way from 2nd League to Premier League , a living icon for the fans, but what of coaching? Maybe due to attitude, motivation due to win, but not at the same Liverpool away , gentlemen , to the same , because Liverpool no less motivated to succeed, yesterday Manchester United wo. Liverpool in the last 2 home games won Everton and Arsenal with a total score of 9:1. In general, Liverpool this season in his field have the following figures: 11 wins , 1 draw , 1 loss. Defeat at the start of the Southampton , then fumed and raged , and the draw was with Aston Villa , who painfully awkward opponent for Liverpool , the remaining 11 matches to win 36:6. Swansea over the past six meetings scored 3 points , a draw with Norwich , Aston Villa and Stoke City , is no match for Liverpool. This we all to the fact that today the Welsh company expects defeat what else to expect when facing in form Luis Suarez (21 games , 23 goals), Daniel Sturridge (18 games , 16 goals) , plus captain Steven Gerrard (22 games, 7 goals , 9 assists) experiencing a second youth , and if there is defeat , it will start from the first minute. In general , waiting some goals in the first half, in the second half Liverpool often relaxes , allowing opponents to score, and create dangerous moments. I think about Over 3.5 Goals @ 2.38 SBOBET

Re: Liverpool v Swansea City > Sunday February 23rd Liverpool v Swansea - Liverpool -1 handicap - 1.78 BetVictor Liverpool should be able to cause Swansea problems here. By the looks of it they're setting up with Suarez on the right of the attack and Coutinho playing more to the right of the midfield. De Guzman will more than likely be asked to track back and help Taylor deal with that side of the pitch and this can open up space for the likes or Gerrard and Sturridge in the middle. It will have to be a real fighting performance from Swansea and even so, if Liverpool are in the mood here they could win comfortably.

The effort they put in against Napoli isn't going to help them here' date=' it is only a hindrance. They have only 2 full days of recovery, whereas Liverpool have 6, and every time they have played a half decent home team this season they have lost Tottenham, West Ham, Southampton, Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea how many goals did they score during these games? 0.[/quote'] They are under a new coach now.. So that mentioned games makes no sense.

Re: Liverpool v Swansea City > Sunday February 23rd The odds for Liverpool to cover the -1.5 looked too good to be true and public was all over it. And what do you know?? Swansea scores 3 goals and are now bossing the 2nd half. Lesson learned for next time. ;)

The odds for Liverpool to cover the -1.5 looked too good to be true and public was all over it. And what do you know?? Swansea scores 3 goals and are now bossing the 2nd half. Lesson learned for next time. ;)
yeah you are right the bookies knew swansea would score 3 times. well done with your 'lesson learned' post after the match and zero posts before the event. we all appreciate your valuable contribution to the thread ;)

yeah you are right the bookies knew swansea would score 3 times. well done with your 'lesson learned' post after the match and zero posts before the event. we all appreciate your valuable contribution to the thread ;)
I don't know about that but they did know that Liverpool would struggle big time. I usually try to avoid these kind of bets(huge public with "too good to be true" odds) but I did bite on Liverpool. Big mistake.

I don't know about that but they did know that Liverpool would struggle big time. I usually try to avoid these kind of bets(huge public with "too good to be true" odds) but I did bite on Liverpool. Big mistake.
"They" knew :unsure No one knows anything pre game and the bookies don't generally have any opinion on the outcome of a game of football. It's punters that form the market through opinions. It's not like all bookies have a time machine.....

It wasn't about the public bet story, its plain and simple. Liverpool defense is horrible but they can score (especially at home) as much goals as they need.

I really have not been impressed with Swansea for at least 2 months now. They are playing slow , lethargic football . Away from home they have really battled for goals , with just 3 goals in their last 6 away league games. They are very much an under 2.5 team away from home , with 11 of 13 away games going under 2.5 goals. Three bets look great here. 1) Liverpool have the most HT/FT wins in Europe this season at home. In 13 games they have won HT/FT 11 times which is #1. Liverpool have conceded in just one 1st half game of their last 10 at home (1-2 Aston Villa) Otherwise they have 9 clean sheets in the 1st half. 2) Liverpool score in both halves They have done this in 8 of their last 9 home games 3) Over 1.5 1st half goals. Liverpool have been over 1.5 1st half match goals in 8 of their last 10 home games. In 6 of these games they have 3 or more 1st half goals. SO HT/FT Liverpool / Liverpool 4 units at 1.83 32red Liverpool score in both halves 2 units is 1.83 bwin Over 1.5 1st half goals is 2.2 on bet365 for 4 units
clean sweepeee