Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday February 12th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Crystal Palace (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.47[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday February 12th For me here i bet on Everton in HC. Everton very strong this season at home and Crystal Palace not that good Away team with 2-0-10. Also they have shoot 5 goals in away games and becoming 19. Terrible to take something here at Everton. Everton playing very offensive at home and tonight with more options in offensive. So on-Loan Striker Traore could made his debut tonight and will be sitting today on bench after they had a little injury and would not subsitute at last Weekend. So maybe Lukaku will not playing the whole 90 Minutes, because Everton will play Swansea at Weekend´s FA Cup Game. So i think Martinez will give Traore the Chance to take some experience to feel who English Football works. :) Booth sides with no fresh injurys. So i´m playing: Everton -1.5 @ 2.34 4/10 Pinn

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday February 12th Everton to win and under 2,5 goals (1:0 or 2:0) Crystal Palace lost 6 of there 8 last away games 5 of the 6 loses were under 2,5 goals. It's the coachs tactic, he did the same with stoke away last years. The 0:0 will be ok for him and if its pefect they can score in the last minutes with a lucky punch...And he nearly never got 4 or 5 goals away. But most time they lost against better teams with 1 or 2 to nill. Thats also ok for him, because he will take points at home.... The moral of the team is everytime fine, if they never get 4 or 5 goals.... 3.2@ tipico

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday February 12th As we all know EVerton are very strong at home usually! and it seems hard to back against them but a home win with such low odds does not look at all appealing. I have a feeling that crystal palace will score here as Everton can leak the odd goal. I can also see everton scoring. So my pick would be BTTS.

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday February 12th Best to wait official 11's as that Martinez idiotically might start with Pienaar - Osman, keeping better players on the bench! Palace are surely going to park a bus, so it will be tougher for Everton than expected while Lukaku is out. So, hcp is looking risky on Everton. Under 2.5 seems the best bet.

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday February 12th Everton make just one change to the side that lost 1-0 to Tottenham on Sunday with Aiden McGeady replacing Kevin Mirallas in the starting line-up. On-loan striker Lacina Traore is on the bench alongside Ross Barkley. Everton starting XI: Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Pienaar, Osman, McGeady, Naismith. Crystal Palace also make one change from the side that beat West Brom 3-1 with Yannick Bolasie left out and defender Jonathan Parr coming in. Goalscoring debutants Tom Ince and Joe Ledley are included once again. Crystal Palace starting XI: Speroni, Ward, Parr, Dann, Dikgacoi, Ince, Puncheon, Jedinak, Delaney, Ledley, Chamakh

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday February 12th Suprised this game has not been called off as conditions must be atrocious right now. Definately a no bet game for me, Everton struggling to score goals without a proper centre-forward while Palace should still face a lot of pressure due to lack of possession. Delaney/Dann partnership needs time to bed in, conditions are laughable, sit back and enjoy the madness.

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday February 12th

For me here i bet on Everton in HC. Everton very strong this season at home and Crystal Palace not that good Away team with 2-0-10. Also they have shoot 5 goals in away games and becoming 19. Terrible to take something here at Everton. Everton playing very offensive at home and tonight with more options in offensive. So on-Loan Striker Traore could made his debut tonight and will be sitting today on bench after they had a little injury and would not subsitute at last Weekend. So maybe Lukaku will not playing the whole 90 Minutes, because Everton will play Swansea at Weekend´s FA Cup Game. So i think Martinez will give Traore the Chance to take some experience to feel who English Football works. :) Booth sides with no fresh injurys. So i´m playing: Everton -1.5 @ 2.34 4/10 Pinn
Push - Called Off