West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea > Tuesday February 11th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea > Tuesday February 11th Looking at the weeks fixtures this is one of the few that I feel confident about. WBA are not playing well, and Chelsea are clicking into gear and form at absolutely the right time. They have fresh players, lots of confidence, no injuries and a manager who has the team playing great. He is achieving fantastic performance levels from his players. You don't deliver 100% you are sitting on the bench. Also , his transfer's in Jan were brilliant in freshening the squad, and adding quality to where it was needed. I like Chelsea to win in style and comfort here. Way to much class, skill, ability with a master tactician at the helm. AWAY WIN 1.53 ladbrokes is the best odds I could find. Just saw that Chelsea were 1.9 on the -1 asian handicap (bet365). to me this is a terrific price,

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea > Tuesday February 11th I think it's a no bet for me. There's an old saying that sides are never as good as they look when things are going well, and never as bad as they look when things aren't going well. Prior to the 1-0 win at Manchester City, people were talking about Chelsea's ability to throw in a real clunker on away, such as the Stoke match. And here they visit a side that at home have held Liverpool, Arsenal and Everton to 1-1 draws...only Manchester City solved WBA on away among the top sides.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea > Tuesday February 11th Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed captain John Terry will again be absent with the minor niggle that saw him miss the win over Newcastle. West Brom have won their last two matches against the Blues at The Hawthorns. They have lost just one of their last four games against the Blues. Sixteen different players have scored a Premier League goal for them this season, more than any other side in the top flight. Verdict : WBA win

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea > Tuesday February 11th LOL Jose getting it all wrong and trying to nurse a lead. Chelsea disappeared up their own a____holes. Just stopped playing, kind of similar to the WBA v Liverpool game. Credit to WBA . They stuck to their guns and gave it a go. Brave to play 442 and it worked.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea > Tuesday February 11th I gotta say that the WBA pitch looks like a bouncy shocker. Lots of mud instead of grass. Can't compare it to the Emirates carpet. It definitely makes a difference. Passing teams don't move it that well, and it takes a split second more to control the ball. I worked in the UK for years, going all over the place as a computer programmer. I must have stayed in the de Vere hotel attached to Bolton Wanderers on and off for 4 months. I saw them relay that turf at least 3 times in a year, when Allerdyce was manager (2005-2007 ?) How come it is not redone at WBA ?