Cardiff City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 11th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cardiff City v Aston Villa (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.24 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Cardiff City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 11th 15 goals scored by Villa in last 12 away games 15 goals conceded by Villa in last 12 away games 12 goals scored by Cardiff in last 12 home games 18 goals conceded by Cardiff last 12 home games 30 goals in Villas last 12 away games = average 2.5 goals per game 30 goals in Cardiff last 12 home games = average 2.5 goals per game 7/12 Cardiff home games gone over 2.5 7/12 Villa away games gone over 2.5 Over 2.5 goals appeals to me here @ 2.14 with Betfair I admit to not watching many of Cardiff's games but the one against Norwich the defence looked weak and it could be argued Norwich were unlucky, Cardiff had good chances too. With Bellamy and Jones Cardiff should be scoring more from now on. Cardiff let in 3 goals against a Swansea side struggling to score, I can see Cardiff letting in at least 2 here but can also see them getting on the score sheet. Both teams are coming off the back of a loss and will be going for the win.

Re: Cardiff City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 11th 3pts Cardiff to beat Aston Villa 6/4 Bet365 Neither of these two sides go into this game in good form but the need for the points and home advantage could just give Cardiff something of an edge. They will need to be a whole lot better than they were against Swansea at the weekend but they did win their last home game which may well give them some belief. Aston Villa’s away form has dipped alarmingly and with a few injuries in defensive areas they could be prone to defeat here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cardiff-vs-aston-villa-betting-cardiff-can-get-vital-victory-on-tuesday-night

Re: Cardiff City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 11th Im also on Cardiff home win. They won against Norwich maybe this is good time for next win ? They must win this kind of matches at home if they want to avoid relegations. Odds I think are good with small stake?

Re: Cardiff City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 11th I'm going for the away win in this one. Granted Villa have been poor recently but Cardiff have been awful. They were extremely lucky to get anything from the Norwich game and were completely outclassed by Swansea who have been pretty average themselves! Villa seem to prefer playing away from home as they are suited to counter attacking football and with the onus on Cardiff to pick up points at home I can see them getting caught on the break. Small stakes away win at 2/1

Re: Cardiff City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 11th Cardiff City conceded at least one goal in each of their last 9 matches. Cardiff's derby defeat by Swansea means they have picked up just four points in their last nine games. (W1 D1 L7) Cardiff are the division's second-lowest scorers with just 19 goals in 25 games. Cardiff have lost five of their last six Premier League games, four of which have come under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (W1). Verdict : Villa +0.5

Re: Cardiff City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 11th Villa can easily score against a weak Cardiff defence.cardiff have to attack to try and get a home victory.. I read this game as villa getting out if the traps early with Cardiff chasing the game in 2nd half.. Bets both teams to score @1.8 with paddy power HT Villa FT Cardiff @25/1 for small stakes

Re: Cardiff City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 11th Villa can easily score against a weak Cardiff defence.Cardiff have to attack to try and get a home victory.. I read this game as villa getting out if the traps early with Cardiff chasing the game in 2nd half.. Bets both teams to score @1.8 with paddy power HT Villa FT Cardiff @25/1 for small stakes