Manchester United v Fulham > Sunday February 9th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v Fulham (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester United v Fulham > Sunday February 9th Here is a huge 5 day's for United. A pathetic Fulham team at home, followed by Arsenal away on Wednesday. I just don't know what to make of United anymore this season. People keep waiting for the Fergie type bounce and response, but it is not forthcoming. I am not sure what team Moyes is watching every week, when he continues with "we played well and were unlucky". I am just not seeing this at all. United are completely unbalanced, with no midfield quality, and a poor defense. Would expect United to come out hard, and try and get this game won by HT. Then plenty of subs and just get the win over the line, looking forward to Wednesday. Will watch the game, but cannot see any bets of value here ....

Re: Manchester United v Fulham > Sunday February 9th 4pts Man Utd (-2AH) to beat Fulham 1.93 BetVictor Man Utd haven’t been convincing on the road in recent times although Stoke is a tough place to go to but at Old Trafford by and large they’ve been playing well enough in the league and I expect them to win this match. Fulham have been awful for a while but incredibly they seem to be getting worse and worse and I don’t see them causing United too much trouble in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-utd-vs-fulham-betting-united-can-get-back-to-winning-ways-on-sunday

Re: Manchester United v Fulham > Sunday February 9th

4pts Man Utd (-2AH) to beat Fulham 1.93 BetVictor Fulham have been awful for a while but incredibly they seem to be getting worse and worse
That's the funniest thing I have read here for a while:rollin FUlham have 2 approaches to this game. 1) They can play with 10 behind the ball and hope to hold out, frustrate, and maybe hit United from a set piece, as the OT crowd get restless. :lol 2) They can give it a full go (they have nothing to lose), and probably be demolished. The 2nd option is like lambs to the slaughter, so they won't do that. I just don't know if this United have the quality to break a 10 man defense down. Should be interesting viewing...

That's the funniest thing I have read here for a while:rollin FUlham have 2 approaches to this game. 1) They can play with 10 behind the ball and hope to hold out, frustrate, and maybe hit United from a set piece, as the OT crowd get restless. :lol 2) They can give it a full go (they have nothing to lose), and probably be demolished. The 2nd option is like lambs to the slaughter, so they won't do that. I just don't know if this United have the quality to break a 10 man defense down. Should be interesting viewing...
What a peculiar, arrogant post. We've shipped 6 to Hull, 4 to Liverpool, Everton, Man City, Sunderland and Leicester and 3 to West Ham and Southampton. We are managed by someone who has almost zero managerial experience and appears out of his depth. United are smarting from an unfortunate defeat to Stoke, have RVP, Mata and Rooney (who has a formidable goal record against us) all playing together for the first time and are up against the worst defence in the League by some distance. To suggest the original post is laughable against a backdrop of all of the aforementioned facts suggests pure ignorance and lack of research on your part.

What a peculiar' date=' arrogant post. We've shipped 6 to Hull, 4 to Liverpool, Everton, Man City, Sunderland and Leicester and 3 to West Ham and Southampton. We are managed by someone who has almost zero managerial experience and appears out of his depth. United are smarting from an unfortunate defeat to Stoke, have RVP, Mata and Rooney (who has a formidable goal record against us) all playing together for the first time and are up against the worst defence in the League by some distance. To suggest the original post is laughable against a backdrop of all of the aforementioned facts suggests pure ignorance and lack of research on your part.[/quote'] I am not laughing at the quality of the post, I am laughing at the way in which their awfulness :unsure has been described. Fulham have been awful for a while but incredibly they seem to be getting worse and worse I also think Fulham have been awful, and it is incredible that they can get worse and worse but they are and they do. I just like the way kevshat described them. I think that his use of English is hilariously funny, not for it's message but just for the way it is described. I think you did'nt read between the lines on this one. Read some of my posts on Fulham after that debacle against Sheffield United on Tuesday.... Without doubt, that was the worst display from a premier league team this season.

Re: Manchester United v Fulham > Sunday February 9th I love an underdog and am tempted to back Fulham here. Both teams have big problems and it is arguable which manager is under more pressure. BBC Radio Five Live are covering the game and I'll be listening to the commentary with a view to to betting in-play. It will be interesting if Fulham take the lead or equalise - which could happen. No pre-match bet for me, but I'll be following with interest in-play.

I love an underdog and am tempted to back Fulham here. Both teams have big problems and it is arguable which manager is under more pressure. BBC Radio Five Live are covering the game and I'll be listening to the commentary with a view to to betting in-play. It will be interesting if Fulham take the lead or equalise - which could happen. No pre-match bet for me, but I'll be following with interest in-play.
Fancy putting up any tips in play? Have a lot more success betting in play, thinking drawHT/manUFT but united could easily win first half comfortably depending on which United turn up. Any in play tips would be appreciated

Why don't you watch the game streaming live on the internet ?
Good question. One reason is that I often bet in-play and I think the delay on a stream is normally longer than the one for the radio. Also I like the more objective commentary you often get on the radio.

Re: Manchester United v Fulham > Sunday February 9th Well, Fulham have scored ONCE in their last SIX matches at that included ganes against, Sheff Unt, Norwich, S'hampton and Swansea. Their only decent striker has left since and the club is rooted to the floor of the PL on the back of a terrible run of form! ! think that ....statistically speaking...the 1.91...Unt to win to NIL is an absolute NO Brainer. The Stats also support the ManU/ ManU HT/FT @ 1.6...tho this has been backed already. Looks a very nice side on paper today too....

Fulham fielding a very young side - could spell big trouble for them.
I assume you mean trouble for Fulham ? :D A gap 35 meters wide in the heart of the defense on that 1st goal

Re: Manchester United v Fulham > Sunday February 9th I'm sorry for Fletcher, but he is just not on the pace. He was caught out of position 3 times in a half. 1st goal, (2nd nearly ) goal, and thirdly when Rooney has to bust a lung to cover back for him. In Mourinho's teams he would be off the field, subbed with no remorse

Re: Manchester United v Fulham > Sunday February 9th Manchester United losing to bottom of the table Fulham. They really have to turn it around in second half because the excuses are wearing thin for David Moyes. Maybe the players do not respect him anymore and he has lost the dressing room? They have Mata, Rooney and Van Persie though- should really be no excuses.

Re: Manchester United v Fulham > Sunday February 9th Man United are a shambles atm, but i still couldn't bring myself to back Fulham who are just appalling this season. I didnt watch but i can imagine Man U just pinging balls into the box most of the game, absolutely obvious Moyes and his coaching staff aren't up to it.