** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

England > Midweek > Non-league Feb 3-6

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Feb 3-6

That's what I was thinking.. after a tough list of fixtures this games seems like the ideal moment to get back to winning days and considering the great home/poor away form respectively of both sides I think Halifax could have been a bit shorter. Took them @2.15 with Pinnacle - seems a decent shot - we will see :)
That, sir, was a very good shout.:clap

I was selective (stupidly :lol) and picked out Boston' date=' Stortford and Leiston from your tips. 80% on regular treble, 20% on HT/FT treble. You guys are nothiong short of incredible :clap :notworthy :cheers[/quote'] I did however cash out of the regular treble at HT with all 3 teams winning, knowing either both or neither of the bets would come in then. So instead of x12 my overall stake I wussed out and 'only' collect x9

I did however cash out of the regular treble at HT with all 3 teams winning' date=' knowing either both or neither of the bets would come in then. So instead of x12 my overall stake I wussed out and 'only' collect x9[/quote'] That to me is sensible betting.

I did however cash out of the regular treble at HT with all 3 teams winning' date=' knowing either both or neither of the bets would come in then. So instead of x12 my overall stake I wussed out and 'only' collect x9[/quote'] Scrap those figures, it's even better. Each bet returned x12 my overall stake, so I have collected x17 instead of x24. Here's some more beers for Ships and Bishop lol :cheers :cheers

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Feb 3-6 Decent day at the office - Boston, Barrow, Stockport and Leiston all won, and even the total goals spread last night was covered. One later play on Tonbridge didn't come off but the HT/FT Leiston did. Some great stuff up and down this thread - good call by Simon B on Macclesfield, Dominus of Halifax, Boggen on Leiston, and Bishop of Southport on Bishop's Stortford - helped myself to some of that to cap a memorable session.

Decent day at the office - Boston, Barrow, Stockport and Leiston all won, and even the total goals spread last night was covered. One later play on Tonbridge didn't come off but the HT/FT Leiston did. Some great stuff up and down this thread - good call by Simon B on Macclesfield, Dominus of Halifax, Boggen on Leiston, and Bishop of Southport on Bishop's Stortford - helped myself to some of that to cap a memorable session.
Nice work, Ships. I also hammered into Leiston in both the HT/FT and 90 minute markets and now have the joyous pleasure in traipsing around North London pocketing dough. Unbelievably, someone laid me 3.4 Leiston on Betfair for a decent amount - WTF was his thinking? I might treat myself to a nice spot of lunch at The Grove!

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Feb 3-6 They're not inspecting at Kidderminster until 11am, but in case the game does go ahead I've bought Callum Gittings' player goal minutes at 5 with Spreadex. Labrador can put me right on this, but that seems a touch generous about a player who can strike a ball and finish, and had a little run of scoring late last year. I'm unsure how Andy Thorn will shuffle the pack tonight - he has a pretty competitive squad to play with - but even if Gittings starts out wide the buy price is of some interest.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Feb 3-6 Latest from Kidderminster: "Inspection passed, again. We're ON. As common sense suggests, huge downpours would mean the referee will need to check again." It'll be interesting to see how the pitch plays and I probably should wait, but in the circumstances I'm going to buy penalty goal minutes at 12 with Spreadex. I like this play when the weather has it's say and defenders won't be as sure footed as usual.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Feb 3-6 For the last 90 minutes it has been raining steadily (I'm about 6 miles from Aggborough). I'll be amazed if the game goes ahead. I can't help thinking the dithering is due to having to pander to the TV company. In my view both sides are struggling for form and goals will be at a premium. I won't be betting but would advise under 2.5 match goals or even under 1.5. Callum Gittings had a very decent spell before Christmas when he was the attacking midfielder and the only one playing off Michael Gash's usually effective hold up style. He has been injured and has not yet featured regularly under the new manager. It's a cheap enough buy for a bit of interest, but I'd tend to favour an even cheaper buy of both centre backs. Sorry to be so downbeat, but Harriers' season is over for me, and I hope the game is called off, as I'd rather sit in the warm watching Inspector George Gently;). Joe Lolley's form was papering over the cracks. Kidderminster are light years away from last season's form.