Friday 5:15 > Grand Annual Chase

• 1 month later...

Re: Friday 5:15 > Grand Annual Chase last race on the card and usually a grave yard .......but lets try and go out with a bang ...... competitive edge 77 ned buntline 73 lancetto 73 next sensation 73 claret cloak 73 another very very tricky race ...................you literally can stick a pin in .........but there are some nice prices on offer so lets try for a straight forecast and some singles and hope for the best ........... ned buntline 2pts win 7/1 generally lancetto 2pts win 40/1 betfair competitive edge 2pts win 25/1 bet365 6x 1pt forecasts

Re: Friday 5:15 > Grand Annual Chase Changing The Guard 20/1 Bet365 EW & Claret Cloak 8/1 Various This race could be a minefield but given novices have a good record in this race I have decided to focus on two of them that I think have the best chance. Changing The Guard has been a revelation since he has started chasing winning easily on two occasions at Newton Abbot and then placing on Heavy at Galway after a quick turnaround. The form is hard to work out but it looks pretty solid at this stage and given that he looks to have been plotted for this race (ran in a hurdles race as a prep which is also a positive on the stats). I am a big fan of the jockey (Hutchinson) and I think he could outrun his odds at a track he has ran well at over hurdles. Claret Cloak is a classy horse on his day especially when he gets his ground which he should have tomorrow. Like Raya Star he has featured in some decent races this season and acquitted himself well in the main but unlike that rival, I do think Emma Lavelle's runner is quite nicely handicapped and with course form to his name and Fehily on board I hope he can go close.

Re: Friday 5:15 > Grand Annual Chase Cheltenham 5:15 - Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Chase Challenge Cup(HANDICAP) (Grade 3) (1) 2m 110yds It may be the obvious pick but I think the Michael Scudamore trained Next Sensation has the ability to land this race with Dickie Johnson on board. He beat Gods Own by 6 lengths last time out and that horse went on to be 2nd to Balder Success at Kempton last time out. The 3rd horse Turn Over Sivola finished 2nd next time out and the 5th Sound Investment has won his last two races, beating Massena by 23 lengths and won by 13 lengths at Sandown latest. That looks like very strong form! I think Claret Cloak can also go well, Noel Fehily booked to ride for Emma Lavelle and he looks a very progressive horse. NEXT SENSATION - Each-way @ 7/1 Bet365 CLARET CLOAK - Each-way @ 8/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.horse-racing.org/grand-annual-chase-betting-could-this-horse-be-the-next-big-sensation

Re: Friday 5:15 > Grand Annual Chase

last race on the card and usually a grave yard .......but lets try and go out with a bang ...... competitive edge 77 ned buntline 73 lancetto 73 next sensation 73 claret cloak 73 another very very tricky race ...................you literally can stick a pin in .........but there are some nice prices on offer so lets try for a straight forecast and some singles and hope for the best ........... ned buntline 2pts win 7/1 generally lancetto 2pts win 40/1 betfair competitive edge 2pts win 25/1 bet365 6x 1pt forecasts
2nd ........nearly ....lol claret cloak 3rd ......next sensation 4th