Ligue 1 Orange > January 24th - 26th

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 24th - 26th I did small to medium stakes Over 2,5 Goals in Lyon at 1,85 and in Monaco at 2,00. OL can wrap up the Over on their own on a good day, but with Evian I won't be surprised to see the guest contributing as well. In Monaco I just follow the logic of the midweek game between OM and Nice - Marseille have issues at the back, yet they also have great attacking players. Small stake bet on Over 2 Goals at 1,90 in the last game, the Over is priced at 2,50, totally my kind of odds. Statistically whoever priced these odds is right, the game looks easily 0-0, 0-1. So did the bookmakers in Mexico ( both leagues ) last night... GL all

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 24th - 26th The Lyon v Evian is a tricky one. Two bets spring to mind. The over 2.5 goals and Lyon -1 on the Asian. The over 2.5 goals looks a little difficult for the following reasons... Lyon have really been an under 2.5 goal team at home, and an over 2.5 team away this season. In their last 14 home games they have been under 2.5 11 times. Evian have been an under 2.5 team away from home, going under in 5 of their last 6 away games They are also not scoring many away goals with just 3 in 8 away games. So Lyon probably need 3 goals for the over 2.5 to win. My feeling is that the -1 asian on Lyon is a better bet, simply because Evian are struggling so hard for an away goal. Happy with this bet for 2 units at odds of 1.92 bet365 or betvictor

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 24th - 26th Wow, what a great weekend again. Lyon delivered as expected and all 3 bets won! great profit again. Almost all my bets won and I'm glad I can tribute something to this forum. Let's hope Marseille will be the icing the cake! Cheers.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 24th - 26th

Wow' date=' what a great weekend again. Lyon delivered as expected and all 3 bets won! great profit again. Almost all my bets won and I'm glad I can tribute something to this forum. Let's hope Marseille will be the icing the cake! Cheers.[/quote'] well done. finally we are getting something from the french league

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 24th - 26th Going to go out on with a long shot prediction here HT DRAW FT MArseille Marseille have drawn 6 of 11 away from home, giving up 6 goals . I think Claudio Ranieri is a poor manager with a great agent. Nice to be able to fail consistently and find these great jobs. I think that without Falcao they will show a toothless display. Perhaps Marseille to cause an upset and do what Valenciennes did HT/FT draw - Marseille for 1 unit odds of 7 various

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 24th - 26th

Dear Meatman any opinion about Monaco game? Thanks!
He already made a early bet for this game, its in the thread +0.75 on marseille. Not a full preview though but we are all on Marseille so lets hope they deliver :D

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 24th - 26th Well, Marseille failed big time.. 2-0 FT! Monaco played pretty wel, especially defensively. I thought Marseille is good enough to atleast score a goal here but Monaco showed even without Falcao that they are a quality side. Bets lost, deserved loss for Marseille. Cu next week!