FA Cup > January 24th - 26th

Aidymac

Re: FA Cup > January 24th - 26th

Man City XI: Pantilimon; Richards, Demichelis, Lescott, Kolarov; Navas, Rodwell, Touré, Lopes; Agüero, Dzeko Watford XI: Bond; Faraoni, Doyley, Angella, Ekstrand, Pudil; Anya, Battocchio, Murray Forestieri; Deeney. no much to reason here, man city very strong line up, will be looking to done deal quickly so - 1 first half @ 2.29 with paddypower. 10 %... if it doesn`t go trough then i`ll strike at half time another handicap bet...
wtf... 2 - 0 to watford at HT i`ll strike another same amount on DNB @ 2.25, hope i`ll get my money back...

Re: FA Cup > January 24th - 26th

Southend United @ 5 - Betfred V Hull City. Southend United + 0.5 @ 2.05 - bet365 V Hull City. This is the absolute minimum for me as Southend have understandably come in a bit. Hull are now without defender James Chester after he was ruled out for six weeks. Strikers Nikica Jelavic and Shane Long are cup tied, and midfielder Tom Huddlestone is suspended. Interview here with Steve Bruce talking about the game - There will also be a sell out at Roots Hall with over 10000 tickets sold, as well as the fact Phil Brown faces his old club. Southend I would expect, should be at full strength for this tie, and are very tough to beat at home. Reading the jist of Steve Bruce's comments, he's sort of intimating that changes will be made, with maybe a few squad players coming in. They should be of decent enough quality to beat Southend but a lot of the Southend squad have played at a higher level and will most likely be in League One next season so I don't believe there is that big a gap between the two sides.
Slightly disappointed after Southend went in level at HT but better finishing proved the winner here. Southend had their chances too.

Re: FA Cup > January 24th - 26th 4pts Chelsea (-1) to beat Stoke 8/11 Stan James Stoke will probably have a go here but deep down you’ve got to think it isn’t high on their list of priorities right now and if Chelsea get their teeth into them early then there might not be the strongest fight back from the Potters. I’m not saying they’ll give up but they might think of what is to come so I see every chance of Chelsea winning this fairly comfortably. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-stoke-betting-chelsea-can-progress-to-the-next-round-with-comfortable-win