** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 10-11

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Skrill Prem Friday 10 January 2014 [/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Welling United v Dartford (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 11 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Salisbury City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Hyde FC (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v FC Halifax Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 10-11 Woking - Braintree Town Conference Premier Saturday 11/1 16:00 Prediction: Braintree Odds: 2,97 Stake: 4/10 units Bookmaker: Pinnacle Sports Game review: Hopefully the match goes ahead, without the weather interfering. Interesting facts here are that home side Woking who is currently placed 18th in the table are severely reduced in terms of attacking options. Woking has recently lost 3 players, 3 offensive players. Marriot, Rendell, Williams. These 3 players stood for 20 out of Wokings 31 scored goals so far this season. Massive, close to 65% of their total goals. Clearly they are looking to add a loan striker ahead of this game, but no matter what, Woking must be severely reduced offensively. Braintree placed 11th in the table, a quite decent side. Physical, with some decent players at this level like strikers Marks & Holman, skipper Davis. Interesting fact here is also that Braintree in the last 7 matches against Woking have won 5 and drawn 2. There is a chance that the match will be called of due to the weather, but if the game goes ahead Braintree must have a good chance here against Woking who has lost so much offensive firepower lately, especially in Marriot.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 10-11 I've sold the time of the 2nd Gateshead's goal at 73 with Spreadex. They haven't been as fluent in recent weeks but they are creating and they are healthy scorers at home. Nuneaton are a real challenge - a fine defensive unit - but they can be outpassed, and Gateshead's ball retention is excellent. Nunny are missing Gaz Dean at the back and that's a blow. Only twice in the last seven home games have Gateshead failed to notch two or more at home - against Halifax in a match they dominated but couldn't finish, and against Luton, which is forgivable. I've also bought Danny Hattersley's goal minutes at 20 with Sporting. There is precious little sign that Hyde are improving but they are continuing their cavalierish approach, which is only making it easier for the opposition's strikers. Hattersley has reacted well to John Coleman's arrival at Southport, with a couple of goals and some hard-working performances. Extra training sessions at the club seem to be paying off, too. He's not the most prolific of strikers but he should get a chance agains the Skrill league's most generous defence.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 10-11 It's a risky play, but with little downside: I've sold the time of Dartford's second goal tonight at 82 with Spreadex. Welling have put in some monster shifts this season, and their slightly dodgy recent record is in part down to playing some good sides, but they are starting to concede - a consequence of fielding a side that's looking increasingly patched up. There is, perhaps, a slight uptick in Dartford's form - they are still being beaten but not as comprehensively, and they led Welling for a spell on Boxing Day. Andy Pugh is a pretty good signing for Dartford and they've also stiffened things at the back this week. While I'm not suggesting there is anything like a Dartford revival in the offing, the fact that Welling look weak at the moment, and Dartford look slightly stronger, makes this a sporting play for me.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 10-11 Can only agree with the above on Gateshead, Gateshead - Nuneaton Conference Premier Saturday 11/1 16:00 Prediction: Gateshead Odds: 1,95 Stake: 6/10 units Bookmaker: Coral Two teams that are placed next to each other in the table, on 8th and 9th position respectively. A couple of different factors makes us think this is one of the strongest bet of the weekend. Nuneaton struggling financially, and a few days ago the entire team were put up for sale, and how this affect's team morale one can only imagine. So traveling to Gateshead who are a quite decent team and who hammered Nuneaton away (4-1) will prove a difficult challenge, which is not been made easier by the fact that key-defender Dean is suspended. ""It goes without saying that he is a big loss for us. He's a massive player for us who is having a fantastic season," - Nuneaton coach Wilkin. Gateshead away is tough, especially under these circumstances that are present at the moment for Nuneaton. Gateshead with a good chance here, and is at the moment our main bet for the weekend.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 10-11

No joy for me with the spread trade last night. Welling picked up another injury with Ross Lafayette going off' date=' but they had some bodies coming back also and it'll be interesting to see what sort of side they put out against Hyde.[/quote'] He may have not been the only injury either. I typed Welling into Twitter after the match and it was pretty funny seeing all the people who had stuck Welling in an acca and were slagging them off because they had lost their fiver. If you can't handle losing then don't bet.

He may have not been the only injury either. I typed Welling into Twitter after the match and it was pretty funny seeing all the people who had stuck Welling in an acca and were slagging them off because they had lost their fiver. If you can't handle losing then don't bet.
So true! Poor felllows - barely over FGR on Thursday...

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 10-11 What about Wrexham hosting Halifax guys? Wrexham picked up a decent form at home lately while Halifax is really struggeling for points on the road.. Evens look good to me? Any important team news? Home team won 4 out of the last 5 home games in this league only losing to Alfreton. Home team should also be a lot fresher since Halifax played a couple of more games in the last weeks. I'll back them with medium stakes if someone can confirm this is a solid chance to pick up 3 points for the hosts. Thx in advance

What about Wrexham hosting Halifax guys? Wrexham picked up a decent form at home lately while Halifax is really struggeling for points on the road.. Evens look good to me? Any important team news? Home team won 4 out of the last 5 home games in this league only losing to Alfreton. Home team should also be a lot fresher since Halifax played a couple of more games in the last weeks. I'll back them with medium stakes if someone can confirm this is a solid chance to pick up 3 points for the hosts. Thx in advance
I did consider them but Wrexham are very in and out despite the solid home form. I would say the price is about right to me.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 10-11 I think you guys are insane...not to back Gateshead, but the way everybody's lumping on. Can't fault the reasoning I suppose, but Nuneaton don't suddenly become a bad team because they lose a key defender and are up for sale. Morale is easy to get back...you play well. Only two games ago they'd gotten a draw at Cambridge. Their away form is not bad at all, and Gateshead's only win in five is against the worst team in the UK. The only thing that worries me is their lack of goals lately, and against this side, well...despite this I'm on the draw @ 4.0 (5d).

I think you guys are insane...not to back Gateshead, but the way everybody's lumping on. Can't fault the reasoning I suppose, but Nuneaton don't suddenly become a bad team because they lose a key defender and are up for sale. Morale is easy to get back...you play well. Only two games ago they'd gotten a draw at Cambridge. Their away form is not bad at all, and Gateshead's only win in five is against the worst team in the UK. The only thing that worries me is their lack of goals lately, and against this side, well...despite this I'm on the draw @ 4.0 (5d).
My view is that Nuneaton have always been a pretty poor team that have over achieved. They have had an awful lot of luck in some of their results in the last 3 months or so.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 10-11 Another good afternoon on the Skrill Prem spreads - Gateshead's second came too late to prevent a small loss, but Danny Hattersley notched on 79 for 59 point profit on his goal minutes trade. It would have been a great afternoon if I hadn't backed Lincoln today, but thankfully Hattersley's scrappy effort more than wiped away the stain of that. Good calls on Gateshead by addpea and boggen.