Hyundai Tournament of Champions > January 3rd - 6th

Aidymac

Happy New Year to all. There are a couple of golfers I like in this field at what I see as big prices. First Brandt Snedeker looks a big price at 16/1, he is a machine when he gets going and had two victories in 2013. He finished 3rd in this event last year and looking at his early season form he normally tends to start the year off very well. The other man of interest to me at the prices is Jimmy Walker. This man got his first ever tour win in the Fry's Open this year but he had always been a very consistent golfer before that and deserved that maiden win. He has a solid game which should suit this course this weekend and at 33/1 he is well worth an each-way bet. Brandt Snedeker - 5 Points each-way @ 16/1 Boylesports Jimmy Walker - 5 Points each-way @ 33/1 Boylesports Season Total +115 Points

Re: Hyundai Tournament of Champions > January 3rd - 6th Tournament preview: 2pts ew Z.Johnson to win Hyundai Tournament of Champions 14/1 BetVictor (1/4 1-4) I like the credentials of Zach Johnson this week. He is as good a putter as there is in the game and having finished the PGA Tour season strongly last season he showed he remains in good form when he won Tiger’s tournament just prior to the Christmas break. He played some excellent golf to chase down Tiger in the final round of that tournament and if that doesn’t give him a boost nothing will. This is a small field but one which Zach can attack. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hyundai-tournament-of-champions-betting-zach-johnson-can-take-his-good-form-into-2014

Re: Hyundai Tournament of Champions > January 3rd - 6th From my perspective I'll definitely go with Jimmy Walker who I think has a great shot at a Top 4 this week at 33/1. Chris Kirk is the punt of the week and is now as short as 20/1 with Stan James. He was 33/1 when the markets opened on Monday. From a longer shot perspective Horschel, Brown and Points all have their merits this week. Of the favourites DJ is noted as having a problem with his neck, so it's hard not to think that Scott and Kuchar won't feature come Monday.

Re: Hyundai Tournament of Champions > January 3rd - 6th Chris Kirk won the last tournament he played in, has a 7th place here on his only go at the course before which Included a 75 in the first round. Probably not good enough to win but 11/8 with Coral or Hills for a Top 10 finish looks a bit of value.

Re: Hyundai Tournament of Champions > January 3rd - 6th

Tournament preview: 2pts ew Z.Johnson to win Hyundai Tournament of Champions 14/1 BetVictor (1/4 1-4) I like the credentials of Zach Johnson this week. He is as good a putter as there is in the game and having finished the PGA Tour season strongly last season he showed he remains in good form when he won Tiger’s tournament just prior to the Christmas break. He played some excellent golf to chase down Tiger in the final round of that tournament and if that doesn’t give him a boost nothing will. This is a small field but one which Zach can attack. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hyundai-tournament-of-champions-betting-zach-johnson-can-take-his-good-form-into-2014
Well done Kev, you crap tipster :lol

Re: Hyundai Tournament of Champions > January 3rd - 6th No let up in your superb tipping Kev. Hit the floor of the new year running. Once again I will say (I suspect not for the last time this year) great call and well written post. You are the Sebastian Vettel of the golf tipping world. The knock on the door from the RP must only be a matter of time