Swansea City v Manchester City > Wednesday January 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Manchester City (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v Manchester City > Wednesday January 1st another bogey team for man city :D in last 3 visits here, man city lost twice and draw once... if i take on board, man city misses aguero what is half of their goals... they don`t like to play possession teams.... maybe some hangover for european players to play early on 1st of january? :D if anyone`s spotting anyone clubbing on a new years eve,PM me:) might be crucial on 20iest week in epl :D as well as besides late barkley winner for everton last time here, they haven`t lost 5 games at home in row in epl... hold liverpool here as well. man city is bad travelers, they even got bit lucky to snatch late winner at poor fulham last time on a road. and have to say price for home team is good... i`ll try smaller bet on draw @ 4 with paddypower 2 % of my betting fund... and swansea +1 @ 2.37 with paddypower 3 % of my betting fund.

Re: Swansea City v Manchester City > Wednesday January 1st Away to Chelsea Swansea where happy to go home with a 1-0 loss, they didn't try to get the equaliser. I would think they plan to keep it 0-0 for as long as possible vs Man City and then limit the defeat if they concede. Laudrup seeing a big goals defeat as psychologically damaging to his players and would take 0-1 or 0-2 here. I think 90 minutes to long to hold out to a Man City that create good chances and have the players (other than Aguero) to put the ball into the back of the net at least once. I take Man City win @ 1.61 (William Hill) 5% betting fund.

Re: Swansea City v Manchester City > Wednesday January 1st At home Swansea are a really poor 1st half team. They have scored just 2 1st half goals in 9 games (2-7) winning just 1 1st half. If they start this way it will be game over for them. City will get better and better. These crazy results (3-2 against Cardiff and Villa), will not happen again in the New Year. Couple this with a massive squad, I can't see Swansea's small squad living with them. If CIty get a lead, I can't see Swansea coming back. Am happy to take City HT/FT at odds of 2.5 on bet365 for 2 units Am also happy to take this bet onto Liverpool HTFT over Hull

Re: Swansea City v Manchester City > Wednesday January 1st 4pts Man City (-0.75AH) to beat Swansea 1.85 BetVictor It has taken a while but this Manchester City juggernaut has finally got the hang of playing on the road and I think they’ll go on and win this game. They look a really powerful side at the minute and with Swansea struggling with injuries and a bit of a lack of confidence having not won many matches in recent times I expect City to hit top spot for a few hours with a comfortable enough win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-man-city-betting-man-city-can-lay-down-their-2014-title-credentials-with-win-in-lunchtime-kick-off

Re: Swansea City v Manchester City > Wednesday January 1st Swansea starting XI vs Man City: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico, Williams , Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Shelvey, Hernandez, Routledge, Bony. Man City starting XI vs Swansea: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Kolarov, Navas, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Negredo, Dzeko.

Re: Swansea City v Manchester City > Wednesday January 1st

• 01 Hart
  • 05 Zabaleta
  • 13 Kolarov
  • 25 Fernandinho
  • 04 Kompany
  • 33 Nastasic
  • 15 Jesús Navas
  • 42 Yaya Touré
  • 10 Dzeko
  • 09 Negredo
  • 08 Nasri
  • City are just too strong even without Silva and Agüero. During Silvas's long-term injury Nasri played in his position and he had done a great job, scoring goals and making assists. Swansea have never been an impressive side for me this season, lacking creativity and playing with a defensive system. I think Zabaleta's return will decisive in this match for City as he has been showing awesome performances on the right flank with Navas. Milner is starting on the bench which is good news for the team. Anything above 1.7 for the Man City's win are acceptable in this one.

Re: Swansea City v Manchester City > Wednesday January 1st

At home Swansea are a really poor 1st half team. They have scored just 2 1st half goals in 9 games (2-7) winning just 1 1st half. If they start this way it will be game over for them. City will get better and better. These crazy results (3-2 against Cardiff and Villa), will not happen again in the New Year. Couple this with a massive squad, I can't see Swansea's small squad living with them. If CIty get a lead, I can't see Swansea coming back. Am happy to take City HT/FT at odds of 2.5 on bet365 for 2 units Am also happy to take this bet onto Liverpool HTFT over Hull
Nice to start 2014 with a win. Have found some mega profits the last 10 days in these HTFT bets